Chapter 7

Man In My Dreams

-Myungsoo's POV-

Its another day. I met Jiyeon at the gate. She looked like she just came out of JB's car because I could see a black, sedan car that stopped near her. I approached her and said, "Hey," She's quite shocked about my appearance. "I'm so sorry I couldn't come and get you home yesterday. I was really so busy." I lied to her so that i wouldn't look more skeptical. "But if you want, I could come tomorrow and pick you from your house and drop you here at school. You know, its the least i can do for jitting off yesterday." I grinned.

"Uuhh- JB said he'll be sending me off so-"

"Oh. I forgot. Its not like i have a car or something. I understand. See you later." I know this was gonna happen so to prevent additional harm to my heart, I ran and escaped but-

"Myungsoo wait!" I turned around and Jiyeon approached me. "H-here's my number. You can message me anytime and perhaps you can go visit me in the house." she smiled and handed me a piece of paper.

"Are you sure? Anytime right? You said that." I maintained a relaxed composure as Jiyeon left, but deep inside, my heart was jumping and excited. This could be my advantage.

-Jiyeon's POV-

Its lunch. Another chance for me to explore the school and maybe bring the memories back. 

I'm inside the room, waiting for Myungsoo to appear. I placed my hands on the desk, took a regular sized book, and rested my head on top of it. Sigh.

"Jiyeon!" I found him outside, by the door, waving at me with a smile. I stood up, took my bag and went towards him.

"So- where are we going now Mr. TourGuide?" I just noticed that he was slightly taller than me so i tiptoed to reach his face.

"Uhhm, since I introduced you to the soccerfield yesterday, now its your turn to try and think about a place you want to go. It'll help  you bring your memories back too."

We started walking and I also started thinking, trying to remember such things. "Myungsoo.. Let's read books after eating!" i excitedly said those words in front of many people. I looked a like a child excited about buying an ice cream.

"Sure." he replied.

-Myungsoo's POV-

After eating, I brought Jiyeon to the place she wanted. The school's library.

"Alright. We're here! You wanted to read books right?" I guided her inside the library, "Sign here first," and offered her the log book. After signing, we walked across the room. She also looked for books to read.

On the first shelf, we were still together looking for books, but when i reached the fifth and sixth row, she was gone. I went to find her and thought that maybe she goofed off to another place. I searched the remaining shelves and did not find her. I went to the reading section hoping she's just reading something and was hooked up.

 

And yes, she was there... sitting with a pile of books on top of the table. She was eagerly reading the books just like a kid who was bought a new drawing book by her parents. I let her be. I continued to roam around and and maybe find something that would catch my attention.

I spent 30 minutes looking around and I ended up with no book in hand. My legs were numb from walking and I decided to a sit and take a rest. I checked on Jiyeon.

Uh? She was just reading excitedly a while ago and now she's.... sleeping. Hahaha. Apart from being a cute dinosaur, what is she really? I walked towards her and sat on the opposite side of the table. I stared at her face. Her angelic, innocent face was so alluring that it made my surroundings bright. She was sleeping peacefully, undisturbed. Her eyelashes, long enough that even the slighest wind would make it flutter. Her finely-shaped nose with its tip soaring high just suits the rest of her face. And her soft, red, curved-shaped lips just stands out that it became the main feature of her face. All of these facial textures.. they were exactly the same from the day I first say her here, sleeping too, on the day of the accident. The scenery that seemed so perfect in my eyes.

 

 

 

I found myself sleeping on top of the table. I was still a bit dizzy from waking up suddenly. I looked around. The first thing i searched for was Jiyeon, who was just sleeping in front of me a while ago. I found out that she's not there anymore. Instead, I found a sticky note pasted on the pile of books. It wrote, " Hey Myungsoo, you sleepyhead! I already woke up and I watched you drool while sleeping! Kekeke You look so cute when you sleep! I'm gonna go first and maybe by the time you read this, I already reached home, so just continue sleeping and don't drool! >"< "

I quickly packed my things and hurriedly went out of the room. I thought that its maybe not too late and might as well catch her before leaving. I reached the gate and there's no sign of her. I glanced at my watch and it's already 5:00 pm! For sure, she has left now... with JB.

And so i went home feeling regrettful that i slept.. in front of her. I was already showing her my "manly" side, and she just watched me drool a while ago! Ugh Myungsoo, bad move.

I sat on the sofa and closed my eyes, recalling the happenings today. I remembered something. I remembered that Jiyeon gave me her number earlier. So I took out my phone and- Uh? There's a piece of paper that dropped. I picked it. It was Jiyeon's address. 

Well, it is boring here in the house so I decided to go to Jiyeon's house. I went to buy chocolates before going to Jiyeon's house. I hope she'll be shocked that I came. But I guess not, because i warned her that i could come anytime. 

 

 

I'm in front of Jiyeon's house. I took a deep breath and gathered myself together. Myungsoo! Why are you so nervous? Its not like you're going there to ask Jiyeon out. You're just going to have a visit okay?! Relax! 

So i did what my mind said and took a step forward. 

Knock.Knock.

Someone opened the door. 

"Hi! You're surprised i came right?-" 

 

The chocolates dropped. I was shocked by what I saw. This sudden scene pierced a part of my heart. Maybe I'm just really an idiot. A total idiot.

 

*Hellooooo readers! Did you like the latest chapter? Why do you think Myungsoo was shocked? You'll find out in the next chapter!! So please continue reading, okay?! And i'll continue updating too! Feel free to comment and subscribe me for the latest updates!*