Chapter 27

Man In My Dreams

-Jiyeon's POV-

Few days after the incident from the field trip, things turned out quite well- as for me and Krystal. But Krystal and Myungsoo? I don't really know...

 

 

The rain was pouring hard and it resulted into a heavy traffic jam, so I decided to take the train. I thought that maybe in spite of the rain, I'll be able to reach the school safe and sound. 

I got my ticket on the station and inserted the token to the insertion railing. And just as i entered the waiting area, my train appeared to sight.

It stopped in front of me and its door opened. I did not hesitate and stepped in. The people inside was average. No overcrowding at all. There's enough space for each person to move.

Coincidentally, I spotted an empty seat and I occupied it immediately. It takes 25 minutes to reach Incheon, the train stop- and my destination.

 

 

Horn honks.

 

I woke up. 

"You have arrived at the Incheon Station. Please don't forget your baggages." The automatic voice-on echoed throughout the station.

The people stood up and prepared to get off the train, I also did the same and fixed myself, but then I felt something. It wasn't a feeling of awkwardness or weirdness-- but rather a feeling as if something is missing.

Then I noticed that my backpack was no longer in my hands. I looked around the chair on where I was sitting earlier, but it was empty. I glanced at the people surrounding me, thinking if one of them mistook my bag as theirs. In addition, as the train's door was not yet opened, I'm certain that my bag is still inside the train. But the question is, who? Among all these people?

 

Its too late.

The door opened already and the people started flowing out of the train. I let out a deep sigh and decided to give up on that bag. Its just books anyway.

So I went with the flow too and stepped outside. 

As I took my first step out, darkness covered my eyes. Darkness prevailed- but a soft touch, covering my eyes, minimized the amount of shiver that I felt. But it does not end there, I was grabbed by the head and basically, I stuttered and struggled walking.

Am I being kidnapped? But why me? What does he want from me?

 

At last, the person who was dragging me stopped and settled down. I was able to breathe too. I don't know why- but I have this feeling that I should have nothing to fear. Nothing to be nervous about.

And I knew why I had this feeling-- the moment the blindfold was taken off from my eyes. 

There was a blurry picture.... but as light strucked the iris of my eyes, everything went clear.

"Hi, Jiyeon."

His innocent face, painted with a smlie consisting with a beaming teeth, shining eyes and a black semi-styled hair appeared in front of me. I could never mistake this eyesmile for any other person-- every other feature of his face is just too familiar. Its almost perfect.

"J---JB."

"Yes. It's me." he grinned.

I was lost for words and my mind literally had a breakdown.

"See this?" He spoke and pointed a brown backpack that was hanged by his shoulders.

"T----That's mine," I whispered.

"Uh huh." His eyesmile was just to irresistible that I can't even speak a word.

"Then.... my bag.... on the train.... y--you---

"Haha. So you finally realize everything now?"

I nodded in confusion.

"Good. Because I want to talk to you." He smirked. "Coffee?"

"Yeah, sure."

 

 

 

 

We found ourselves in a nearby coffee shop. Everything was just too sudden and I can't still get a grasp of what's happening, so I initiated a question.

"J-JB.... I thought you'll spend one year in the States? Why---"

"It really seems like you've completely forgotten about me Jiyeon." He sighed. "I've already been 9 months in the States. Is that long enough for you to forget about me?"

"N--no..... Its just that, many things happened and time just continues to fly."

"In short, you're keeping busy with 'someone'."

"Of course NOT! I told you..... I didn't realize time passed by too quick."

"I see. But aren't you curious.... as to why I'm sitting in front of you now?"

"I am. That's why I asked you----"

"I came back..... for you."

"What..... do you m-mean?" I responded as I froze like a statue.

"Isn't it clear? I came back---to get you, to get you back."

His words dumbstrucked my soul, and it was all so sudden that everything that revolved around my world, stopped.

"Did I shock you that much?" He continued.

"You know.... I can't." I replied.

"I know. I know you can't." His face became serious than ever.

"I already told you JB...."

" I can change your mind Jiyeon...."

I did not think a second then I stood up. "I'm sorry JB.... but I really don't think I can,"

"N-no, Jiyeon. Please....." he pleaded.

"Is that all what you wanted to say? Because I think you need to leave as much as possible."

"Jiyeon, let me explain---" 

"I've made up my mind JB." I grabbed my backpack and I left him alone. I did not even looked back at him and straightly went outside the door. And I guess what I did was right, now that everything else is fine, I don't want to face a great dilemma again.

--

 

I ran through the hallway to find Myungsoo and tell him about what happened. And just in time, I ran across him.

"Hey Jiyeon."

"M-Myungsoo...." I gasped. 

I guess he noticed that something happened and spoke, "W-what happened?" 

I took a moment to catch a breath before I replied, "He.... He's back. And... he wants to get me back."

"What? I don't understand.... What do you mean 'he'?"

"J---" I haven't even finished my sentence when a voice interfered.

 

 

"So its you.... Myungsoo---The lucky guy."

 

"J---B," Myungsoo seemed shock. Who wouldn't? 

I looked at JB and he glanced at me. "I told you Jiyeon. Let me explain...."

Just then, Myungsoo took a step forward as if protecting me from potential danger. "You have nothing to explain. What do you want?"

"Jiyeon....." JB replied with his arms crossed.

"What?! Are you crazy? You spent 9 months in the US and suddenly, you appear in front of us telling that you want her back?"

JB just gave off a naughty smile. As if he was proud of something.

"Many things happened.... and you weren't even there. I don't think you have the right for getting her back...."

"I do. I do have the right, Myungsoo." JB answered.

"What right do you have!!? N-No... I'm not going to give her back to you... We already suffered much together!!" 

"Calm down... Myungsoo." JB replied.

"What the heck? Calm down you say?"

I watched Myungsoo as he stepped out to JB, and grabbed his collar. "How dare you tell me that, when you don't even have an idea of what happened?!" He added and lifted his hands causing it to land to JB's face.

JB then fell down on the floor while the crowd surrounding us grew bigger. 

"You said you've already given up on her..... why did you even come back!!?" Myungsoo spoke while panting.

Just then, JB stood up and wiped the corner of his lips from which blood gushed out. "I'm getting married---- and I came here to invite her to my wedding. You..... the two of you,"

 

 

 

"You should've said earlier that you're getting married JB," We were sitting in one of the school canteen's bench as I spoke and carefully dampened his wound with a cotton.

"I told you.... but you didn't listen,"

 

"Here. My treat.... payback for beating you up." Myungsoo appeared with a tray of orange juice and patted JB on the shoulders. They both laughed. It was simply hilarious. 

Myungsoo sat beside me and JB did his wound himself. 

"So where's the bride?" Myungsoo asked JB with his hands placed on top of the table.

"She's in US. Busy with her patients,"

"Oh, so she's a doctor too?" I added.

"Yeah," JB chuckled.

"We'll see her soon---" I smiled. 

"So you're coming?" He asked with full curiosity.

"Of course! How can I miss that important event?"

"I'll go too. I'll be extending my apologies to her for messing her "groom's" face. Haha." Myungsoo grinned. 

"Mark your words okay? I'll REALLY be expecting your presence."

"Sure. We'll be there." I assured him with my own words. "Uhh- excuse me. I'll go to the restroom first." I stood up and found my way to the restroom.

 

The women's restroom and the men's washroom was just positioned side by side. I went in and was about to close the door, when I heard a group of men talking.

"Woohyun ah! Is it true that Myungsoo and that 'Jiyeon' girl are together?" one of the voice spoke.

"I don't know. Though I always see them together nowadays...." I can't mistake this voice for Woohyun.

"I heard they're together.... Just earlier, it was rumored that Myungsoo fought a guy over Jiyeon," another voice came in.

"Really? Then.... Is Myungsoo being a player? That other time-- he told us about a girl right?"

"Oh yeah! Now that I recall... he said he had 'someone' that he was sooooo attached to,"

"Couldn't be that girl Jiyeon?" Woohyun defended

"Noooooo! He doesn't even know Jiyeon that time.... I guess he's being a player really--" They chuckled altogether.

"Oh oh oh... Here he comes." One of the voice became excited.

 

"Hey Woohyun! Have you seen Jiyeon?" This time, it was Myungsoo's voice.

"Her? No..." Then silence filled the atmospehere. "Hmmm. Myungsoo, you really became a man now huh. You even know how to play with girls.... Hahaha."

"What are you talking about?"

"You told us you already had someone right? Quit playing with that Jiyeon girl....." They continued to tease Myungsoo.

I thought Myungsoo was going to reply and defend me but it was exactly the opposite-

"Shut your mouths guys. It doesn't matter. Jiyeon won't know that I'm doing this....." 

"Ohhhhh." Then one by one, I heard their footsteps getting away from the place.

While I concealed myself in the back of the door, with tears rolling down my face and with a confused mind- I thought to myself,

 

"All this time? He's only playing with me? I shouldn't have met him.... If only I knew he'll hurt me like this--"

 

 

*FINALLY AFTER 3456781567 YEARS, I WAS ABLE TO UPDATE. I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS BECAUSE I HAD TONS OF REPORTS AND SCHOOL ACTIVITIES. BUT DON'T WORRY AND KEEP YOURSELVES UPDATED BECAUSE EVERYTHING WILL BE REVEALED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU'LL STAY WITH ME TIL THE END AND FINALLY, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL ALSO BE THE LAST CHAPTER! FREE YOUR MINDS BECAUSE ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE IN MIND, I WILL GIVE ANSWER!!! COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!!! ^^*