Chapter 11

Man In My Dreams

-Myungsoo's POV-

I walked alone in the streets. I was like a lost boy looking for his parents. As I walked, I could feel that the people are staring at me. I didn't care what i looked like, whether my face can't be drawn or my hair all messed up like a damned, poor boy. I swore to myself I would never see Jiyeon again. I won't let my heart die again.. just like today.

 

 

 

"Myungsoo!!" My footsteps stopped. Did I hear someone call my name? N-no, maybe its just me. S-stop hoping Myungsoo. I continued to walk like nothing happened.

 

"Myungsoo!! W-wait!!" My mind was telling me to continue walking but there's this aura from the voice calling me, to stop and turn around. 

And so i stopped, but i didn't bother turning around.

"Myungsoo!" someone grabbed my hand from behind and gasped, "I-I'm sorry I was not there in the h-house..," Finally, I turned around.

"Who in the hell are y-" I stared at the person holding my hand, and my eyes widened. "J-jiyeon?!?"

"M-myungsoo... did you wait long for me?" she was about to collapse and she sweated all over.

"Y-yeah... where have you been?" I asked her even though I know where she had been.

She searched for air and breathed heavily, "J-JB.... h-he will surely look for me..."

-JB's POV-

I wonder why Jiyeon was hurrying to leave the ship? 

C-could she be meeting someone?

B-but... who would that someone be?

I followed the direction she took and I'm sure, she has not gone any far yet. Its only been five minutes since she left.

 

I searched for a yellowish, brown hair. Besides, its the only thing that would help me recognize her.

 

 

I found her.

My legs started to move faster. I ran towards her.

Huh? It was here... I clearly saw Jiyeon here, in this exact place... Maybe she's hiding somewhere...

 

I looked into every corner and street where she may have hid herself. But there was nothing except a couple tightly hugging each other.. and a mother with a child walking across the street.

-Myungsoo's POV-

"W-what do you mean that JB will surely look for you?" I asked Jiyeon.

"I left him and ran..." she gasped. "L-let's just get out of here..."

"N-no. We c-can't.... JB.... he's already h-here..." I swiftly dragged Jiyeon to a corner, hoping that JB won't see us. "I guess he's not gonna find us here.." I took a small glance on the busy street. A-and opposite of what I thought, he's coming near and near to where Jiyeon and I was hiding. 

I had no choice.

I pushed Jiyeon to the wall... and hugged her, tightly. I held her face on my left shoulder and I used my body to cover her from JB's point of view.

 

JB passed by. He glanced at us shortly but i didn't bother to look at him.

"I-im sorry." I let my hand go from Jiyeon and secured a distance from her.

"No. Its okay." she held my hand, went closer, and hugged me.

"J-jiyeon..." I held her arms, preparing to take them off of me, but-

"Just let me be Myungsoo... please...j-just this once.."

So instead of taking off her hands from me, I wrapped my arms around her too.

And just like that.. the heart i thought would never come to life again... started beating.

 

 

 

We arrived at a park located somewhere and sat on the grass under the shade of a tree.

"So, now that you've calmed down... would you tell me what happened... back there?" I know that Jiyeon went inside the yacht together with JB, but I don't know what happened there exactly.

"I now remember what occured between us Myungsoo.." 

"R-really?H-how?"

"JB prepared a yacht for us back there. At first I thought it was just nothing, but when he mentioned something that happened in the past on that very yacht, I remembered it all."

"And w-what? What did you remember?"

"JB..... he confessed to m-me. It was before the accident, when we spent our last time together on that same ship. Huge waves suddenly bashed the ship and as a result, I was not able to give him an answer. And this was the very purpose of JB.. he wanted me to give him an answer, right on the spot. I explained to him I still can't give him an answer because i just remembered things and that I would need time to think. But then he said he can't wait anymore because he's going to the US next week to practice medicine and he won't be back for a year. That's why I told him I have someone else I like and that I feel really sorry for him. Then I left and went running to find you."

"Jiyeon...that someone .... who is it?" I looked at her in the eyes, trying to draw out an honest answer.

"That someone.... it's someone I know deep inside..." she smiled.

 

*Hey guys! I'm really really sorry for this very short chapter but I figured that this is going to end soon and might as well give you guys a thrill about what will happen for the next days. So, that someone.. do you think its Myungsoo? Please stay tuned because on the next chapter, there will be a new character that will capture your hearts and will make you think whether to still stick on Myungsoo or not! Subscribe and comment down! :D*