Chapter 23

Man In My Dreams

After a supposed to be meeting with a "business partner", I head home straight.

Hyung was not there yet so I went to my room and threw myself to the bed. Then my phone beeped. I read the text message that popped out from it and it says, 

"Did you reach home already? Are you alright?" Its from Jiyeon. I smiled over her text- just funny how she nags over me.

"Not yet~ I'm still walking on the street." I lied just to test what her reactions will be.

"Hey~ Its getting late, walk faster!!" Haha. she's still cute when nagging. I could imagine her face pouting and eyebrows creasing while looking at her phone.

"Keke~ I'm lying. I'm already at home-- laying down in bed."

"Yah! Don't make fun of me Myungsoo!!>__<"

"Why are you nagging at me? You already miss me, right? xoxo"

"...."

"See? I know you're blushing right now Jiyeon-ah ^^"

"Good night ><"

"Keke. I'll pick you up tomorrow ^^ Good night and I hope you'll think of me before you sleep XD" I closed my phone and smirked over our little conversation. Then slowly-- I closed my eyes.

-Jiyeon's POV-

The next morning.

I fixed myself and ate breakfast. Hyomin unnie was also there, sitting on the table and munching her own food.

"Jiyeon-ah, you're not going to school yet? You'll be late."

"Ahh-- Myungsoo said he'll pick me up today,"

"Myungsoo?! Picking you up?! But these past few days, you're not in good terms-- is there a turn of tables?" Hyomin unnie exclaimed.

"A-ah. Y-yeah. You can put it like that."

"Hmm. Then I hope this time, it goes well- without anything in your way~" I smiled and nodded.

Just then, two knocks came to my ears. 

"Its Myungsoo. Bye unnie~" I finished eating and approached the door and opened it. 

"Myung-" 

 

The doorstep was empty. There was no sign of Myungsoo- not even his shadow.

Seconds later, I felt something fall from above. I thought it was snow, but it wasn't. I took out my hand and spread it to catch some of the falling "thing".

 

Red.

Rose.

Petals.

Two.... three.... and more petals fell into my hands. I know it wasn't raining petals but l wonder who did this.

I slowly lifted my head ad looked up.

 

Myungsoo.

 

His face was smiling and it shone across the blue sky. He giggled as he was spreading the rose petals to my direction- like a 3 year old child.

"Myungsoo..." 

"Wait there, I'll come down-" he stood up and came down from a ladder which was set up beside the house, leading to the roof.

"Did you like those?"

"Y--yeah," I shyly replied.

"But in case you didn't... here-" 

A bouquet of flowers puffed out in front of me-- and of course, it was from Myungsoo's hands. 

I accepted it and smiled, i don't even know why. 

"Hey Myungsoo- what did you eat? Why are you like this all of a sudden?" I said as I smelled the scent of the flowers in my hands.

"Wae-e? You don't like it?" he suddenly looked down.

"N-no. The flowers... its pretty." I muttered as I held his right hand.

"Really?!" his eyes widened. "I just want to see you smile Jiyeon-" he added with a smirk. "You know how much your smile means to me right?" 

Slowly, he lifted his left hand and held my face. "And i want you to wear that smile everyday, okay? Because after all we've been through.... its the only thing that could pay all the grievances and sorrows we have shared," he said and stretched the corner of my lips.

"Jiyeon, are you still there? Where's Myungsoo?-"

Just then, Hyomin unnie's voice came and shocked the two of us. "O--hh. So you're h-here Myungsoo. Oops, sorry for disturbing. Keke~" 

In a split second, she was already at the door and spotted Myungsoo and me, like that- holding hands and his other hand caressing my face. Without thinking, we immediately let go of each other's hands and pretended like nothing happened.

"Omomomo. Its alright!! Just continue ok?" But Hyomin unnie insisted and lifted both of our hands and placed them back to where they was earlier. She ended it with a smirk and disappeared through the door. I did nothing, except that I felt my cheeks were getting hot.

"Let's go?" Myungsoo asked. 

"Y-yeah," 

He once again flashed a smile and grabbed my hand, holding it tightly. I did not resist- and I held his hand too. Then hand in hand, we walked to school.

 

 

"I'm going to meet you in lunch." Myungsoo said as we separated in the hallway.

"O-okay." I replied.

I went to my room and waited for the first period.  Then a few minutes later, our first professor came in.

"Class I have to make some announcements," he started. "As you know, we have this yearly field trip right? And as usual, we'll have it this year as well. So uh- better make your preparations, okay?"

"Nae~" We replied in unison.

"And by the way, we have a new student-- Please come in,"

A girl, black-haired, white-toned and has a towering height came in.

"Please introduce yourself,"

"Hello! I came from the United States and I'm currently studying as a Korean exchange student. Please bear for my poor Korean. By the way, my name is _____"

 

 

 

The morning passed and it was already time for lunch.

 As promised, Myungsoo stopped by and met me. He stood by the door and I approached him. 

"Let's eat outside?" Myungsoo said.

"Sure." I nodded. 

"Alright," he smirked and offered his hand to me. I quickedly got the idea, so I took out my hand too and held his. Then we walked out of the room, holding hands. I noticed the people staring at the two of us. I wanted to let go but Myungsoo's grip just becomes tighter and tighter. So i just lowered my head down

Suddenly, his pace stopped. I wonder what happened. But then- all i heard was his faint whisper. 

 

"You... what are you doing here?"

 

I slowly lifted my head to see what's exactly happening. 

Then I saw someone familiar. 

 

The girl.

Black haired.

White-toned.

Standing in front of us.

 

"O-oppa," she opened .

 

Krystal. Jung Krystal. The new student.

 

I looked at Myungsoo and he was grinding his teeth, trying to control his emotions while holding my hand tightly. And I wonder why he's behaving like this.

 

*ANNYEONGHASSEEYYOO!  Its been long right? I'm sorry my readers but it seems like the fight is not yet over! Better stay tuned in to know what Krystal's role was and will be the role in Myungsoo's life! I promise Krystal is the last character to be added and I  will try to finish this fic with 2 more chapters. Again, thanks for the love!! :DD *