Chapter 1

Man In My Dreams

The canteen was normal looking. Normal by means of people who are so busy taking their own orders. It was LIKE an ordinary day, or so I thought. Because today, happens the biggest setback of my life.

 

"I saw him again." I calmly explained. "I saw his face again. The angelic face nobody would have ever imagined."

"Again? Jiyeon, that weird-blurry-undistinguishable-if-ugly-or-not guy? Seriously.." Hyomin said. She's my sister. The only relative I have in this world. My parents separated and both went opposite ways. They left us.. lonely.

"Yeah. I'm not really sure but yesterday, his face seemed a little clearer. It was like he'll appear anytime soon."

"I don't know anymore. I think you're just making illusions," I could see she is really annoyed at my stories. "Maybe the best way for you is to get an air of relaxation. Your stressed lately, you know?" she continued.

"I know." I stood up. Picked my tray of 70% untouched food and backpack, then went to the canteen. "Let's get going."

I was about to put the tray in the counter when a guy bumped into me. The lonely 70% untouched food dropped. It was a mess. I immediately looked for the guy who bumped me hoping to hear his apology. But he already escaped. How annoying.

What can i do? I just cleaned up the mess. There was also this guy who helped me. It seems like he was part of the canteen staff. I was really thankful. I wanted to thank him but he seems to be busy. Still, I'm glad that there are still  people who are willing to help others.

I should go back to the classroom.

-Myungsoo's POV-

She's that girl again. The girl who always gets into trouble. See? She dropped her own food again. Nobody even bumped her or hit her. She's just like that. But I'm glad I'm part of the canteen staff. I could see her face again.

I set my eyes on her blue eyes. Eyes, which to me seemed like she was holding something in. Her blonde yellowish hair flipped smoothly against her scapula. Her skin was pure. To me, she was perfect.

I quickly cleaned up the girl's mess and departed from the scene. I wanted to appear busy to her. I think I can't survive if a single conversation between us will happen.

The second moment I looked up to her, she was gone. She already left for class. 

Maybe I should get going too.

-Jiyeon's POV-

I know I was heading to the room just a minute ago. But I'm stuck here in the library. I don't know why. Its just that this is the only place in the school that attracts me the most. Books. But I don't read books. I just love the silence and peacefulness here. I feel like i'm in my own world, free. 

But what exactly am i supposed to do here? 

I'm like a little child lost and can't find her mother. Everyone here is so immersed reading and researching. And here goes me, blatantly standing in front of the huge book-filled shelves. Since im here and late for class, might as well grab a book.

I found myself looking for a HIstory book. I walked and walked and one by one pointed my fingertips to the books. And one book came into my eyes. And another, and another, and another book. I ended up carrying five books. I wondered what i looked like because the people stared at me like I'm a full idiot. I hurriedly looked for a vacant seat. There, the table's empty.

I was about to approach the table when some old geek knocked me. He was so busy looking for a book that he forgot that I was right by his side. The books fell. 

"I'm sorry." the geek smirked.

How annoying. Again. Annoying.

It was a coincidence that another guy was passing and helped me pick up the books. This was the second time someone helped me. And im thankful again. 

"Thank yo-" before i could even speak a word, the guy left. Looks like he was in a rush too. I carried the books again and read them silently at the table.

-Myungsoo's POV-

I should go now and do my research papers. It's getting late.

I walked straight to the library and saw someone familiar. The girl a while ago, its her. She was sleeping on top of the pile of books. It must be really tiring for her. I went near her. And nearer. I sat at the opposite side of the table and stared at her innocent face. How can she be beautiful even when sleeping? She was unique. I continued to stare at her and listened to every breath she takes. This might be the perfect scenery in my whole life.

*Hey Guys! Im really new to this but I will do my best! Please stay tuned to the story and please comment for improvements!Thank you for my first 2 subscribers!*