Baekho- First Sleepover

Nu'est Scenarios

“He’ll be here soon,” Minhyun commented as he took off his shoes. “His schedule ran a little later than ours today,” he explained.

You nodded and continued playing a game of angry birds on your phone as you sat on the couch in the Nu’est dorm and waited for your boyfriend to come back. The other members also came, glanced at you and went around eating, changing, or going in or out of the shower.

“Isn’t it a little late to be here?” Aron asked you, sitting down.

“Maybe,” you shrugged as your thumbs kept playing the game. “But I really want to see him today. Plus I have off tomorrow and thought I may as well stay here.”

Minhyun choked on the water he was drinking. “So you’re planning to stay here!? For the night!?”trans.gif

“Yeah,” you looked at him. “Is there something wrong with that? If it’s against the rules or something I can always just go-”

“No, it’s not.”

“Then I’ll stay,” you said and returned to your game. So intent on beating that level, you didn’t hear the door open and close and didn’t register anyone had come in until a sweaty, smelly shirt was thrown on your head. You froze out of shock before slowly peeling the shirt off you and inspecting it with suspicion.

“Oh my gosh,” Aron laughed next to you as JR just shook his head.

“I’m going in the shower,” you heard a voice called and you turned to see the of your fit boyfriend before the bathroom door closed. You looked around the living room to see other clothes strewn around, all Baekho’s.

“I can’t believe he just did that!” Minhyun laughed.

“He didn’t even see poor noona,” Ren chuckled and gave you a sympathetic, but amused look.

“This is what it’s like living with Baekho. He’s a messy guy,” Aron grinned.

“Especially with clothes,” Ren added. “Just throws them around everywhere.”

You blushed a little and laughed, before taking the smelly shirt and the rest of his clothes before putting them in the hamper where they belonged. “Aw, he has a little maid,” Aron cooed and you gave him a light hit in response.

“So if you’re staying here, where are you going to sleep?” JR asked.

“Uh, well I was just thinking in Baekho’s room...” you replied and Minhyun burst out laughing.

Aron was visibly trying to suppress his laughter too, but it leaked out a little as JR hung his head to hide his expression. Ren let out some light laughs too, which was rare of him. “What? What’s so bad about that?” you asked.

“You obviously have never heard the stories of Baekho’s sleeping habits,” Minhyun commented while calming himself down from laughing so hard.

“No. Why, is there something I should know?”

“Well-” JR started but stopped when a wet towel fell upon your head.

The others snickered again and you turned your oblivious boyfriend, who was wandering to the kitchen in search of food. “YAH!” you yelled and threw the towel back at him. “I’m not your hamper! I already put the other things away but you can do this one yourself!”

His head snapped back at your voice and his face turned red. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were here...I didn’t mean throw them on your head...” he apologized as the other snickered.

“Are you always this messy?” you asked.

He opened his mouth to reply, but the other four chorused, “Yes!” before he had a chanceto answer and he shot them a glare.

You chuckled and handed him the towel. “Now go put this away while I make you something to eat.”

“Thank you noona,” his smile came out and he pecked your cheek before leaving, no doubtably making faces at the other members as he did.

You chuckled to yourself and fixed him and the other up something. Later, after you had all eaten, he pulled you in his arms while sitting on the couch as you watched a movie. “So when do you have to go?” he asked.

“I have all of tomorrow off. If its okay with you, I’ll stay here for the night,” you smiled up at him.

“Chinchah!?” his face lit up in his adorable eye smile. “That’s great! Of course you can stay.” You snuggled into his arms with a smile on your face and continued watching the show.

The other members glanced at you and turned away again with either worrisome grins or suppressed laughter. You ignored this as best as you could, but soon found that you couldn’t stop yawning. “Want to go sleep now?” he asked and you nodded.

“Okay,” he kissed your head. “I’ll go inside and clean it up a bit before you can come in.”

He stood up and left, leaving you alone with the other four. “So what were you trying to warn me about earlier?” you asked.

“Baekho is horrible to sleep with,” Minhyun blurted out. “I wake up a lot if I sleep near him.”

“He always has to hug something and tosses a lot,” Ren added.

“Why is that a bad thing?” you asked innocently.

“It’s just annoying. Plus sometimes when he sleeps, he takes off all his clothes...” Minhyun coughed.

“Oh,” was all you could manage. “Um, well...I guess I’ll manage,” you gave a laugh.

“We could make up an excuse if you want,” Aron offered.

“No. I’ll have to get used to this right?” you smiled.

Aron laughed and gave you a playful push. “Who says you can make this a habit? Maybe I don’t want to see you every morning!”

“Hey if she cooks I’m okay with it,” JR piped up. The others laughed as Baekho came back and took your hand.

“Come on jagiya,” he smiled and led you to his room. It wasn’t terribly messy, but you could tell there had been a lot of rushed cleaning. The thought is what counts, right? Baekho seemed a little restless and nervous, probably because this was your first time ever sleeping over, especially sleeping next to him.

You gave him a comforting smile and awkwardly got in his bed before he slowly followed. “So....um...” you tried to strike up some conversation. “The members already warned me about your sleeping habits.”

“They did? A-and you’re still okay with it?” he asked in surprise.

“Yes,” you laughed. “Between you and me, someone hugging me while I sleep is incredibly comforting.”

“Chinchah!?” he beamed and you nodded.

“Besides, since our relationship is going to last forever and ever, as you keep telling me, I should get used to it, right?

“Uh, yeah,” he chuckled and gave you a kiss. “You just keep making me love you more, you know that?”

“I do now,” you beamed and pulled him closer for a slightly longer kiss.

“Let’s sleep now,” he said and turned off the lights before wrapping his toned arms around your waist and holding you close. “Saranghae~” he sang in your ear.

“Nado saranghae~” you sang back and snuggled into his warmth.

“Ah, you have the voice of an angel,” he murmured against the back of your neck.

“Just sleep already,” you chuckled. He made a small noise of compliance and shifted a little before his breathing became slower as you simultaneously fell asleep.

-----------------------------

And here's the links that I got the information from:

 

 

fact video 1 video 2 video 3

Tell me what you think and keep requesting! :)

Admin BNB~