When They're All Sick

Nu'est Scenarios

image

You waited for the city bus to stop so you could get off. Your boyfriend, Ren, had texted about an hour ago, asking if you’d come over since he was sick. Of course you’d agreed immediately, made nice soup, and left as soon as possible, determined to take care of your sick boyfriend.

The bus finally pulled up to the stop, and you carried the pot of soup off with you. Remembering the familiar way, you navigated your way to the Nu’est dorm before punching in the door code and entering. “Minki oppa?” you called, setting the soup down on the kitchen counter.

“Here,” a voice croaked and you went in a bedroom to see him resting in bed, along with JR and Minhyun.

“Are you all sick?” you asked slowly, raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah...I didn’t think you’d come if I told you that...” Ren admitted.

“Babo, of course I’d still come!” you laughed. “Three people isn’t too bad.”

“Um, actually it’s-” Minhyun started, but a calling from a different room cut him off.trans.gif

“______-ah! I’m cold! I need more blankets!” Aron yelled in a scratchy voice.

“There’s four sick?” you asked.

“All of us are,” JR sighed.

“And the manager. But he went to his girlfriend’s house and she’s taking care of him,” Minhyun added.

“Oh dear,” you chuckled. “Seems I’ll have my hands full. You’re lucky I don’t have school today.”

“Gomowo!” Minhyun gave a smile.

“You’re welcome,” you replied just as a, “I’m hungry!” was heard from the other room, making you roll your eyes.

You went back to the kitchen and warmed up 5 bowls of soup and served it to the hungry sick people before propping pillows, adding blankets, and giving out water as it was requested for endless hours.

“I hope we’re not being a burden...” Ren apologized.

“No,” you laughed. “Keeping me on my toes yes, but you're never a burden to me. The rest of Nu’est included.”

“Okay,” he smiled and you had the urge to kiss him, but with the other two there, you pressed your lips to his forehead instead before insisting he sleep again as your name was yelled out again.”Yes, I’m coming!” you shouted back before giving Ren another reassuring smile. “You’ll be better in no time, just sleep.”

“I will because of you,” he gives a yawn before leaning against the pillows.

You smiled and left the room, closing the door quietly and going to Baekho. “What is it now?”

He held out his hands for a stuffed animal so you chuckled and handed it to him. “Better?”

“Yes,” he smiled. “It’s lucky we have you to take care of us today.”

“Yes you are lucky! I expect repayment for this!” you laughed.

“Minki can do that for you,” he winked.

“No, you all must repay me!” you exclaimed. “And don’t complain about it either. If you want someone else to take care of you, get a girlfriend.”

He pouted at you. “That’s not nice to say!”

“Too bad,” you laughed. “Now go to sleep like the others, or at least be quiet. You can’t be disturbing them.”

He made a face, but complied. “Fiiine.”

You laughed and left his room. For the first time since your arrival, the house was completely quiet. You gave a satisfied sigh before realizing how tired you were too. After fixing a quick meal to make your stomach happy, you made up a bed on the couch as fell asleep quickly.

 

Hours later, you woke up to something bumping your arm and opened your eyes to see Ren had snuggled up behind you. “Sleep,” he whispered and kissed your cheek. “I will too, I promise. I was just cold and you’re nice and warm~”

“Okay,” you gave a sleepy smile before going back to the dreamland with his arm around you.