Ren- When He Finds Out You're Not a

Nu'est Scenarios

image

"Minki!” You squealed as Ren kissed up and down your neck, effectively tickling you in the process.

“What? You mean this?” he asked and did it again.

“Stop,” you giggled and pushed him away slightly.

He did and rested his hands upon your hips as you sat on his lap while he sat on the couch. “Why?” he asked.

“It tickles me,” you said and played with a piece of his blonde hair, twirling it in your fingers.trans.gif

“Well this won’t tickle you,” he whispered and moved his face up into yours and kissed you gently as his hands moved to your back before kissing with more force and passion. You responded in the same fashion, running your hands through his soft hair and scooting closer. His succulent lips moved against yours expertly, making it seem like heaven.

Just as he started to on your bottom lip for more, you pulled back for air and to tell him something that you had been keeping from him for a while. You gave him a quick smile before your gaze turned down and you started playing with the buttons on his shirt nervously.

“Minki oppa...there’s something I have to tell you before this goes any further.”

“What is it jagi? I’m listening,” he murmured and your cheek with his soft hands.

“It’s just,” you took a deep breath, “I’m not a .”

He paused in answering. You bit your lip and nervously waited for his reply. You had wanted to say the reason you hadn’t told him up to this point was because you weren’t to that point in your relationship and found no need to until now, but the real reason was because you didn’t know how he’d react. He could be unpredictable sometimes.

“Who?” he asked, the word barely audible.

“My last boyfriend,” you admitted.

“Did he...force into it?” he questioned slowly.

Your eyes shot up. “He certainly did not! He may be my ex, but he wasn’t like that.”

Ren nodded, taking this all in as you sat there anxiously. “Well,” he began, “I didn’t expect this from you. I mean, I always thought you were...innocent, but I guess it’s okay. I’m glad you told me and I didn’t have to hear it from someone else.”

A smile lit up your face. “Really? You’re not mad at me?”

“No I’m not mad,” he your hair. “Just because you’ve done that in the past doesn’t change anything. I still love you. I fell in love with the non- girl so there’s no reason for that to break us apart. Besides, how could I be at something so beautiful?”

You blushed and lightly hit his chest. “Yah you don’t have to compliment me just to make me feel better.”

“Yes I do. Now where we?” he smiled mischievously and returned his hands to your waist.

“Hmm I believe it was around here,” you smirked and proceeded to attack his moist lips hungrily.
----------------------------

Hope you liked it! Don't forget to request more!! Of BigBang, BAP or Nu'est, just SOMETHING! Please~~~

Thanks :)