Ren- When You're Insecure Around Him Because You Donated Your Hair

Nu'est Scenarios

 


image

You ran your hands through your newly cut hair before pulling the hood of your hoodie up as you waited for Ren to come meet you for your date. Part of you thinks that maybe you should have canceled since you didn’t feel too pretty right now, but you hadn’t brought yourself to cancel. You rarely got to see him lately because he was promoting and he couldn’t go out in public with you freely. At least the two of you were going to spend the night in with him bring some take-out food to eat while you watched a movie together. Now you weren’t sure you wanted him to see you since your hair was short from donating it.trans.gif

You jumped slightly as there was a knock at the door that you quickly went to answer to find your boyfriend standing there with a bag of food. He smiled before leaning forward and giving you a peck. “I’m not late am I?”

“No, you’re right on time, come in,” you gestured him into your home. Once he removed his shoes he set the food down on the table and sorting it out for the two of you. You leaned against the wall and found yourself admiring him. He was perfect, with smooth flawless skin, slightly plump lips that always felt good to kiss, and his long soft blonde hair that you adored playing with. You then realized that his hair was now longer than yours and instinct made you reach up and feel your hair under the hood. It went to a good cause, _________, relax, you tried to calm yourself mentally as you lowered your hand.

Your actions didn’t go unnoticed by Ren. “Jagiya, is everything ok?” He looked at you with concern.

“Everything’s fine,” you felt your cheeks turning red with embarrassment. “I’ll go start the movie,” you dismissed yourself only to have Ren approach you and block the way.

“___________-ah, I’ve known you how long now and you don’t think I can tell when something’s up? I can tell somethings on your mind, so what is it?”

“I’m just really glad to have you here,” you gave a small smile.

He gave a soft sigh, “Will you at least take off that hoodie? You must be overheating.”

“No, I’m not,” you lied since you were, in fact, starting to get very uncomfortable in it, but you couldn’t show your perfect boyfriend how bad you looked. “Come on, let’s eat and watch our movie before you have to go,” you went back and grabbed the food so Ren was forced to follow you. He was going to find out what was going on, he was determined to make you feel better.

You’d finished eating a while ago and were about half way through the movie when you felt the fabric around your head  suddenly be pulled back. With a small shriek your hands flew up to try and grab it, but it was too late, all you could do was try to hide your hair. “Please let me see it,” Ren’s voice was gentle as he took your hand to move it. You didn’t bother fighting this time and let your hands fall away to let him see your new hairstyle. You shut your eyes and waited to hear him say something about how bad you looked. Instead you felt his fingers gently playing with your hair as he softly asked, “Is this what you were upset about?” You nodded slowly. “Why? You look beautiful.” You opened your eyes to see him smiling at you.

“No I don’t,” you found yourself saying.

“Yes you are, now we won’t look like two girls when we’re together!” He laughed, “I don’t mean to say you’re a man since you’re far too pretty for that. You’re beautiful on the outside and the inside since you donated your hair, right?”

“Yeah, I did.”

“You have such a kind wonderful heart, and it’s one of the reasons I love you. I wouldn’t stop loving you for your looks, and don’t you ever doubt that! So, how about you take off that hoodie so we can properly snuggle up and finish this movie?”

“I’d like that, but you’re sure it looks alright? I mean you look so perfect all time that I feel like nothing next to you,” you admitted as you removed the hoodie and snuggled into his arms.

“__________-ah,” Ren said in a serious tone, “I work to be perfect for you. I want you to be proud to call me your boyfriend and have you be as happy as I am.”

“You do an excellent job at that,” you told him as you laced your fingers with his and felt him kiss the top of your head. He’d definitely made you feel better and that was why you loved him so much and always would.