Ren-Silent Treatment

Nu'est Scenarios

“How many times must I remind you!?” Ren scolded.

“I’m sorry. It’s not my fault at a glance you seriously look like a girl,” you huffed and crossed your arms. “Even at a good look you do.”

“Seriously! I understand a few times, but this is getting a bit too much now!” he snapped back.

“I can’t help it if I mistook you for the blonde girl sitting next to the other members at the fashion show you were in! I know you are a man Minki, it’s just confusing sometimes.”trans.gif

“But why must I continue to prove it to you?” he asked. “Just, whatever,” he turned away.

“Minki...” you said apologetically. “I’m sorry.” He didn’t reply so you tugged on his arm. “Ren oppa.” Yet he did not reply or meet your eyes, but turned away instead.

Is he really doing what I think he is? You wondered with amusement. He walked away and sat on the couch to read a book. “Oppa I know you are a man,” you said with no reaction from him. You looked down at your nails. “But JR is more of one. And Baekho. At least they have charisma and muscles. You just have a like for Chucky.” You glanced over to see his mouth twitch, but yet he didn’t reply. Yep, he’s giving me the silent treatment.

Deciding to have a little fun with this, you said any random things that came to mind as he continued to ignore. You quickly tired of this, and turned to things to provoke him. “If you get this mad over every time this happens, we’ll have a problem.” No response. “After all, I know it’ll happen again. I mean remember the time at the grocery where I wore a hoodie and they thought I was the boy!? And all the times I’ve been thought of as a lesbian...” He said nothing.

Sighing, you didn’t know what to do anymore. He was staying very adamant. “Fine. Just be that way,” you said, anger rising in your voice. “Not like you care about my problems anyway,” you mumbled and stood with arms crossed as the air was full of tension.

You let out a breath just for some sound, any sound, to be heard before giving up completely and moving to the bedroom instead so you wouldn’t have to be by him. He could stay silent all he wanted. You were past trying to get him to crack. It was time he tasted his own medicine.

So you went in the bedroom and took his stuffed Gomu Gomu that he slept with off the bed and threw it across the room before sighing and curling up on the bed. He was just so frustrating and irrational sometimes!

After staying in there for a good twenty minutes of doing absolutely nothing but mentally venting at him, there was a soft knock at the door. You said nothing and made sure not to look at the door when Ren walked in and sat next to you. “I’m sorry jughi, I overreacted a bit there,” he apologized and rubbed your back gently.

In your head you were cursing his beautiful face, but on the outside you were as cold as stone and didn’t utter a word of response.

“Come on, don’t do this to me,” he frowned. Your insides screamed to mutter, ‘Well you did it to me,’ but you obviously couldn’t do that. “Baby~” he whined and tugged on your arm. “I’m sorry. I do care about your problems and I didn’t mean to make things difficult for you with my femininity.”

Staying strong willed against him, you didn’t speak.

He sighed and pulled you closer in his arms. “Don’t shut me out. I want to talk it out.” You turned away, thinking you didn’t want to walk it out earlier when I did, you shut me out. “Jagiya,” he pleaded. “Don’t be angry at me.”

“Too late for that,” you muttered by accident n immediately covered your mouth after it slipped out.

“What?” he asked, making you face him.

“I said it’s too late, I’m already angry at you!” you snapped. “Trying to pull off silent treatment with me, ha! Now leave me alone. I don’t want to talk to you.”

He sighed, knowing he was in the wrong. “Okay I’ll give you some time alone then. We can talk later, okay?” You gave a nod of acknowledgement and after one more long look at you, he left the room leaving you both time to think before settling the matter.

------------------------

The ending wasn't that great >.< but considering I typed most of this around midnight...yeah it's okay. Hope it fulfilled your hopes! Again, for everyone, PLEASE go REQUEST!

Thank you :)

Admin BNB~