Ren- Jealous

Nu'est Scenarios

It was just a normal lazy afternoon at the Nu’est dorm with the 6 of you sitting in the living room around the TV watching a movie. You had been friends with Baekho since the two of you were toddlers, so naturally you supported his dream of becoming a singer and got to know his group members as well. Now all of you were good friends and you hung out with them whenever they were free of schedule.

Strangers had mistaken you and Baekho as a couple before, but things weren’t that way. It was similar to being siblings, except the fact you didn’t have to live with him. It was really nice.

                Baekho, JR, and you were sitting on the couch-with you in the middle, Aron and Minhyun sat on the floor near your feet, and Ren sat in a chair nearby as you watched the movie. It was an okay movie, not anything special, and you whispered predictions of what was going to happen into Baekho’s ear and he did the same. It was a tradition the two of you had done since you were little, but JR didn’t like it when the two of you gave everything away, so you were reduced to whispering.

                “I think he’s totally going to mess up the confession and won’t end up telling her since something will distract them,” you predicted into Baekho’s ear with the piercings while touching his bare, muscular arm.

                He gave a small smirk before turning and whispering in your ear, “No, he’ll fumble but then he’ll suddenly go in and passionately kiss her before confessing and then he’ll take her home and-”

                “Oppa!” You scolded and hit his shoulder with a laugh-not noticing the look Ren was giving the two of you.

                “What?” He laughed.

                “That’s just…ugh. Where do you get those kind of ideas!?”

“From my brain,” he chuckled and earning another whack.

Later on, it turned out neither of your predictions were correct as the guy was kidnapped before he was able to even go confess. At the part where they started beating the guy, you clutched Baekho’s arm and looked away.

“It’s not that bad,” he soothed before you heard the noise of a whip smacking down on flesh. “Okay maybe it is.”

Once that scene was over, the main girl of the story went to go rescue the guy and you commented, “I would be too scared to go after him. The guy would have wanted me to stay safe and not go save him, so I would grant his wishes on that.”

“What if it were me?” JR spoke up.

“Or me?” Aron looked up at you.

“JR, of course. Aron…I’m not sure, you’re sketchy…” You teased as he pouted. “I’m just kidding, of course I would!” You exclaimed.

“Yay!” He gave a childish cheer before turning his attention back to the TV.

“I would come rescue you,” Baekho put an arm around you and smiled.

“So would I!” JR exclaimed and also tried to put an arm around you, creating a playful fight between the two of whose arm got to be around you. You laughed and simply played along, with the dark gaze from Ren’s eyes going unnoticed.

Eventually, the movie came to a close with the two main characters having a passionate kiss after the guy was saved and was able to confess to the girl. “Aw, kiss time!” Aron cooed and made kissing noises towards Minhyun, who pushed him away. Baekho also made kissy noises towards you and you rolled your eyes and let him kiss your cheek, with JR following suit after.

Then, of course, they all complained of hunger-well four of the five did-so you started cooking them a dinner as usual. While you cooked, Baekho decided to take a shower, Aron and JR worked on a rap, and Minhyun left the noise of the apartment to call his parents. Ren was, well, you didn’t know what he was doing. That was until you turned around and suddenly saw him standing there-at a surprisingly close proximity.

“Minki, you scared me!” You let out a breath. “I’d there something you need?”

“I-” he hesitated. “I needed to tell you something.”

“Okay. I’m listening,” you waited.

“Today, while watching the movie, I was uncomfortable,” he admitted. You were confused, but held your tongue and waited for him to explain himself. “I was uncomfortable watching you with the others. The way you smiled at them, touched them, the way they smiled at you, touched you-all of it. Do you know why?” He asked, stepping closer.

You had a pretty good idea why, but shook your head no anyways.

Suddenly his lips were on yours, full moist lips, and he was kissing you with force and passion. His arm wrapped around your waist and pulled your body flush against his. Once you were able to realize exactly what was happening, you relaxed a little in his arms, encouraging him to press you against the counter and continue kissing you like there was no end. His lips were soft and warm against yours, yet they used a force that drove you crazy and hungry for more. Yet, this was all new to you. Ren…was kissing you. It was strange, yet exhilarating.

He pulled away for air, panting and continuing what he’d meant to say earlier. “It’s because I want you to be mine. When the others are close with you, I want that to be me instead. Seeing you with them makes me…jealous. It’s been this way for awhile, but today sent me over the edge. I couldn’t hold it in any longer.”

“Okay,” you breathed and tried to control the giddy feeling that washed over you.

“Okay…?” He asked, confused.

“I’ll be your girlfriend,” you smiled. It wasn’t the way you’d expected anyone to ever confess, but then again you had never expected that Ren would want you to be by his side. He was hard to read sometimes.

“Great,” he beamed and pulled you in for another passionate kiss before letting you finish dinner. 

***************************************************************************************

Hey, Admin BNB here. Just wanted to remind you aff readers, that you can request too! We just get non-stop Ren requests from tumblr, and to be honest, it's a bit annoying, so feel free to give us your input and what you want to see! :)