Aron- Waking Up

Nu'est Scenarios

 

The sunlight crept in the room around the edges of the curtains as morning beckoned you awake as your eyes cracked open. Your yawn was one of the only sounds heard in this peaceful, workless, morning. Smiling to yourself, you your side next to your still sleeping boyfriend, Aron.

               His handsome features were lit with the soft sunlight as he continued to dream sweetly. Feeling the immense love for this man lying next to you swell up inside you, you snuggled closer to sleeping body, placing a gentle kiss on the base of his jaw line.

He made a small noise before his eyes opened and looked upon you. “Morning,” you beamed.

“Morning,” he croaked with a smile. “It’s a beautiful day.”

“Yes it is,” you agreed. “It always is when I wake up next to you.”trans.gif

“It always is when I have nothing to do but spend the whole day with you,” he nuzzled you.

“Most definitely,” you agreed before he leaned in for a sweet, gentle, morning kiss. Afterward, he brushed his lips lightly against your temple, as an act of showing he cares for you. “I want to wake up every day like this,” you whispered.

“Someday we will,” he murmured against your skin. “Someday it’ll just be the two of us.”

“That sounds wonderful,” you gave a happy sigh and he s an arm around your waist before rolling you on top of him. You shimmied up a little before kissing his lips tenderly.

“I could kiss you all day,” he admitted when you parted.

“I wouldn’t mind that,” you breathed so he closed the space between your lips again, gently moving his lips against yours in a slow, loving manner as his hand simply rested along your back.

You let him kiss you until you ran out of air and was forced to pull away to breathe. Aron kept his forehead pressed against yours though and you closed your eyes, just enjoying his presence. His scent, his touch, everything.

The moment was just purely peace, love, and bliss.

Aron gave you another quick peck, making you smile again before pulling away to start tracing his upper lip with a finger. “Your morning stubble is back,” you chuckled.

“I’m sure it is,” he gazed at your face with warm brown eyes and your hair. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” you murmured. He beamed and kissed your nose before you nuzzled your face in the crook of his neck. You could feel his heart beating underneath your hand that was against his chest as your own pulse matched it perfectly in synch. He tightened his grip around you, pulling your body closer and tighter against his, as if to show he would never let you go, before kissing your head once more.

Yes, this was a perfect morning.