Ren-Pocky

Nu'est Scenarios

LONG TIME NO SEE LOVELIES! I’m so sorry for the lack of posting, and the lack of response to requests, but I’m trying to get back into the swing of this...

Anyway this scenario is for an anon who wanted so jealous Ren after a game of Pocky. Enjoy!

-Admin Em

(7/7/17 catching up from tumblr, scenarios are likely much older from this point on)

_________________________________________________________________

“Jagiya!” Ren cheers, wrapping you in a hug the second you walk into the dorm.

“Hello,” you giggle and peck his cheek before removing your shoes. Ren takes your hand, leading you further into the room where the other members sit. “Hello everyone,” you smile.

Everyone greets you cheerfully as you settle in.

“Did you bring us snack?” Baekho asks


“I wasn’t told to bring snacks, but we could take a trip to get some if you guys can manage not to attract media attention,” you suggest.

“Can we?” Minhyun asks.

“Please?” JR adds.

“Sure, but I’m not paying for everything.”

“That’s what your man is for,” Baekhyun laughs as he gestures to Ren.

“I’m not a bank,” Ren states matter-of-factly.

“Just ignore them,” you laugh and take your boyfriend’s hand as the group heads out in disguise. Bringing everyone was absolute chaos. Ren was the only one to stay calm and by your side while his band mates ran around the store, grabbing various snacks that they wanted and then throwing them into the cart. A trip that should have taken about twenty minutes took an hour and a half.

You were exhausted by the time you arrived at the dorm again, the boys were still surprisingly hyper. They tore open their snacks and made conversation as you sat snuggled up to Ren. You smile as you grab a stick of pocky, “Play with me?” you ask, holding it up to Ren.

“Not right now,” Ren says to your surprise.

“But-”

“If he won’t play with you, I will,” Minhyun winks, you feel Ren stiffen but move away anyway. You stick the pocky into your mouth and Minhyun places the opposite end into his. The two of you begin chewing your way toward each other, but just when you think the two of you are going to kiss, you’re pulled back into Ren’s arms.

“That’s enough,” your boyfriend says, his commanding tone causing you to shiver.

“Someone’s jealous!” Baekho laughs.

“So cute,” JR teases as  Ren holds you tighter.

“Come on,” Ren stands up, guiding you to your feet, “let’s go somewhere we can be alone.

You know better than to protest, so you wave farewell to the others just before you and Ren head out the door. As soon as the door is shut behind you, Ren’s lips are on yours. The passion in the kiss makes you feel dizzy instantly.

“The only person who gets to get close to these lips is me,” Ren tells you when he pulls away.

“Only you,” you reassure him before kissing him once again. “Let’s go back to my place then,” you take his hand and the two of you head off on your own.