Ren- First Kiss

Nu'est Scenarios

 

You smiled as your boyfriend Ren walked in the room and he gave you a quick kiss on the head before letting you return to cooking the ramen. You mentally sighed, wondering when he’d finally kiss you properly on the lips. Sure, he wanted everything to be perfect for you. He always did. And he was already thinking of it, you could tell. Plus, there was the matter of getting the courage to do so, which you could tell he was doing. Heck, he had come so close before, so close. trans.gif

There was the time on top of the ferris wheel when he had been leaning in, you had closed your eyes and then the wheel started again, but not how it was supposed to since there was lot of jerking, chair rocking, and scraping sounds. For the ferris wheel had decided at that moment to break down and go on a freak ride with you as passengers. Honestly, it was very frightening for both you and him. Luckily, you were rescued a couple minutes after it started doing that, but the kiss that day was forgotten.

Then came the time where you two had just finished a nice dinner and were about to go to the park for a nice walk, and hopefully the kiss, when the fans had noticed him and his blonde hair, so you had to split and escape. That time you were just grateful you two weren’t found out.

Another day you two had snuggled up for a romantic movie in the living room of the Nu’est dorm. The lovers had just confessed to each other and went in for the long kiss that the whole movie had built up to, and you had looked up at Ren with the same look as the main actress. He caught the look, understood, leaned in, and just as his lips were about to touch yours, the other four obnoxious members came in hooting and hollering, so naturally you two jumped apart.

They teased you two as usual, but at that time you were fuming because they had just ruined it. However, you didn’t let it show.

Sighing again, you stirred the ramen again and turned the heat down since they were close to being done. Suddenly, a pair of skinny arms wrapped around your waist and a chin rested upon your shoulder. “What are you sighing about?” Ren asked.

“Nothing,” you faked a smile. “Is the table set? This is about done.”

“I’ll do it now,” he replied and did so, with suspicion in his mind.

The both of you ate quietly, but you realized being upset would tip him off so you made happy conversation, talking about your family and such. This made him cheer up as well, and although he still suspected something was wrong, your smiles made his worries ease a bit.

You cleaned up the dishes afterward, and once those were done, he softly called your name and you turned to face his intent expression. “There’s something that I’ve been meaning to do for awhile now...” he started. Your hopes rose and when he opened his mouth to continue, there was the sound of a crash at the door.

Both of you turned your heads to the sound and went to see what it was. Ren opened the door, to reveal a stranger-who looked to have been drinking-howling about there being people after him and that they were outside the apartment building and trying to kill him.

Although there was a great chance the stranger had just too much to drink, Ren, being the good guy he was, decided to go check outside the building just to be sure. You agreed with his decision and followed him out. The night was chilly, and the two of you looked around for a few minutes before determining there was no one outside waiting to kill the stranger.

“What were you going to tell me?” you asked him, hoping to still finally get the kiss you were wishing for.

“Oh that,” he turned back to you. “I’ve been trying to do this for awhile, it’s just things kept getting in the way and-” he was cut off by a loud roaring truck speeding by, going through the wet road and hitting a large puddle, effectively spraying water all over Ren, especially soaking his pants. He gasped and held up his arms in disgust, assessing the damage done to his designer outfit.

“Omo oppa gwenchanah!?” you exclaimed, rushing over to see he would definitely need a change of clothes. “Ah, you should come inside. I don’t want you to catch a cold out here with it being cold and you being drenched.”

“No!” he suddenly exclaimed. “I’m not going to let this be put off anymore. Nothing will stop me this time!”

“Ren-” you began, but never got to finished as he suddenly stepped forward, grabbed your face with his hands and smashed his lips against yours. You stood in utter shock for a moment, before relaxing and realizing this was actually happening.

Before you knew it, he had pulled back and started a string of apologies, which you stopped right away by kissing him again forcefully. When you pulled away, his face was full of shock and you breathed, “I’ve been waiting for that a long time now.”

He broke out into a rare, huge smile.

“But you should go inside now so you don’t get sick,” you said.

“Just one more kiss,” he beamed and wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you close before leaning in and gently pressing his soft lips against yours.