Ren- Meeting the Ex

Nu'est Scenarios

It was a bright sunny day as you walked down the sidewalk hand-in-hand with your boyfriend, Ren. You hummed happily as the two of you walked along on your date, which today consisted mostly of shopping. The two of you were very content in each other’s company and Ren pointed out something in a window of a store before leading you inside. When you came back out, a charm dangled from your phone-one that matched the one Ren now had.

                While walking along the street again, a familiar face caught your eye and you breathed, “No way.”

                Ren looked at you and then the man you were looking at in confusion. The man locked eyes with yours and a grin spread across his face-one that Ren did not appreciate. “________!” The stranger exclaimed.

                “Devin, I can’t believe it’s you!” You beamed and ran up and hugged Devin with a squeal, leaving Ren behind in the dust. Once Devin set you down, you quickly asked, “How have you been? I haven’t seen you in awhile. Did things work out with Amy? It’s so good to see you!!”

                “I’ve been fine. Amy didn’t work out, but I still have you at least!” Devin laughed. He looked over to Ren. “And who’s this guy?”

                “Oh, this is Ren,” you replied as Ren came up and put an arm around your shoulder.

                “Yes. I am also her boyfriend,” Ren said icily.

                “Really?” Devin blinked rapidly. “I thought you were a girl…”

                “You didn’t mean that,” you tried to ease the tension in the air. “Still joking around,” you gave a hard laugh.

                Devin cleared his throat and asked, “Well you seem to be doing well too. Are you doing anything important? We should catch up!”

                “Not really, we should totally catch up!” You smiled and cut off Ren’s protests.

                “Okay, let’s go to that restaurant where I took you on our first date,” Devin suggested and you agreed.

                On the walk there, Ren was sure to be as close as he could to you with his arm around your shoulders while whispering in your ear, “Who is this guy?”

                “He’s my friend, a very good friend of mine,” you replied quietly so Devin didn’t hear.

                “A friend that took you out on dates?”

                “Well, he is also my ex boyfriend. We dated for almost a year.”

                The look on Ren’s face was priceless. “Your ex? Dated for over a year! Why are you even still so close to him??”

                “Well the breakup was mutual. I had found you and he had found Amy. It didn’t make sense to not be friends afterwards; we had been friends years before getting together.”

                “Well I don’t like how this ‘friend’ has been looking at you. Didn’t you see the obvious look up and down he gave you earlier? And the way he keeps glaring at me!?”

                “Well I gave him a good look up and down too, doesn’t mean I plan on hooking up with him again,” you shrugged. Ren gasped and was about to say something when you stopped at a place, declaring you were there.

                The three of you went inside and sat at a table in back and Ren gave Devin the ‘don’t you even dare thinking about it’ glare. You noticed and nudged Ren’s side so he’d knock it off. The three of you ordered drinks before you leaned forward and excitedly chatted with Devin, catching up on everything that had happened since you’d last seen him.

                Devin kept giving Ren smirks as you ignored Ren completely and continued chatting. For revenge, Ren pulled you closer, so Devin asked to see your hand-which you gave him willingly so he could read your palm lines. Although Devin may have just been teasing him, Ren wasn’t sure so he took Devin’s actions as a declaration of war.

                Completely unaware of what was being unsaid between the two men, you talked endlessly with Devin. You didn’t think much of it when Ren pulled you on his lap, or when he wrapped his arms around you protectively and even ordered your food while in such a position. Once the food arrived, you tried to get off, but Ren wouldn’t let you, insisting the restaurant was cold and he needed your warmth.

                So you had no choice but to eat while sitting on Ren’s lap, but you didn’t mind took much. Then Devin fed you off his plate like old times, making your smile grow. Soon after, a thin hand began rubbing circles on your thigh. You tried to calm your thoughts, but found it difficult when another hand up and down your thigh.

                You continued conversation as normally as possible with these distractions, but when butterfly kisses were placed on the back of your neck and trailed down to your shoulder, you were forced to hiss in a low tone, “Ren, what are you doing!?”

                “Showing who you belong to,” he replied huskily, sending a shiver down your spine. A breathy sigh escaped your mouth as your hand reached down to stop one of his.

                Turning to look him in the eye and completely forgetting about Devin, you replied, “I know who I belong to and no one will change that.” A small smile tugged at Ren’s lips before you surprised him with a sudden kiss. You pressed closer to him and cupped his face while kissing him passionately before pulling away. “Now let me finish my conversation with an old friend,” you gave a smile.

                “Fine, but we are so going home to finish this afterward,” Ren breathed.

                Giving him a peck, you smirked. “Agreed.” You returned to your food and Devin’s awkwardness, acting as if nothing had happened. But Ren’s continued thigh rubs and his hot breath on your neck reminded you exactly what was to come later. Needless to say, Devin didn’t make any more moves on you, and Ren sent him a triumphant smirk before continuing to kiss your neck.

                Eventually you ran out of things to say and finished eating, so you hugged Devin goodbye outside the restaurant doors and promised to stay in touch before walking towards home with Ren. Once Devin was out of sight, and you were sure no one was around; you pressed Ren against the nearest wall. “You were a really bad boy back there, getting me all bothered in a public place! It’s time you pay,” you whispered and captured your lips with his.

                He managed to switch the two of you so when you broke the kiss, you were the one being pressed against the wall with his warm body. “I don’t think so. I will be the one punishing you for spending our date with your ex boyfriend and completely ignoring me. You will learn quite the lesson,” he smirked and kissed you fiercely, your bottom lip until you opened and let his tongue invade.

                You lifted a leg up, encouraging him to pick them both up so you could wrap them around his waist as he continued kissing you with passion. Smirking, you made a small grind against his bulge, forcing him to pull back. “That’s it, time to go home so I can punish you properly,” he growled and set you down.

                Grinning, you let him drag you home where you punished very, very well. ;)

***************************************

And if that left you guys wanting more, just go check out this for a Ren :)