Ren- Yoon Shi Yoon

Nu'est Scenarios

*note: image is Yoon Shi Yoon*

“Kyopta!!!” You squealed for the 100th time.

            “_______, I’m home!” Ren called as he entered, but you didn’t hear him. “______-ah?” He asked and strolled into the living room to find you watching your favorite drama, Flower Boys Next Door.

            “Jagiya,” Ren whined and played with your hair. “Don’t ignore me~”

            “Oh, mianhe. Didn’t hear you come in.” You gave him a quick peck before turning your attention back to the TV and squealing again as Yoon Shi Yoon’s character Enrique Geum appeared on the screen with a smile on his face.trans.gif

                Ren sighed and sat down next to you. After watching for a few minutes and noticing how you completed ignored him, especially when Yoon Shi Yoon was on screen to fangirl over, Ren became frustrated.

                “Jagiya! Don’t you want to spend time with me while I’m here? I don’t get to spend that much time with you,” he pouted.

                “I know, but there’s only 20min of this episode,” you replied and patted his arm without even breaking eye contact with the TV. Ren huffed and sat back, but after another few minutes passed, he became more upset.

                “Come on, let’s go do something!” He tugged on your arms.

                “No, be patient!” You scolded and jerked your arm away from his touch.

                Ren tried to distract you. “Is it because Yoon Shi Yoon is cute? I can be cute! Bbuing bbuing!” Ren made a pouty face and little fists to become cutesy.

                “Yes, you’re adorable,” you laughed before looking back to the screen and sighing. “He’s so handsome…”

                “And I’m not!?” Ren exclaimed with alarm.

                “No, you are too,” you soothed him and continued watching your show.

                As you fangirled over Yoon Shi Yoon even more, Ren couldn’t take it anymore. He had enough. Stealing the remote, he turned off the TV, much to your alarm.

                “Why’d you do that!?” You exclaimed and desperately tried to retrieve the remote.

                “Because I’m your boyfriend and not Yoon Shi Yoon,” Ren replied. “He isn’t physically beside you right now. He isn’t saying words purely for your sake. And he most certainly can’t do this.” Ren leaned in for a gentle kiss, leaving you with an electric feeling as it did every time.

                “Now leave the TV off, spend some time with your real oppa, and stop fangirling over an actor-especially when I’m around,” Ren instructed.

                “Okay,” you gave in with a smile before kissing him again.