JR-The First

Nu'est Scenarios

Kinda short, but hey it’s something! Enjoy!! Requested by Eliiane from AFF

<3 Admin BNB

——————————————————————————————————-

It was a date like any other with JR. Laughs, smiles, and his fingers intertwined with yours as the two of you walked along the sunny day. It wasn’t long until the two of you stopped at the cafe that was your popular hangout and the place where the two of you actually met and got to know each other at.

Settling at your usual corner table, the two of you ordered the flavor of the day, deciding trying something new was in order. He smiled at the sight of you retaking his hand in yours and squeezed your hand gently. The way the two of you had gotten together was so simple and easy, it was strange. You thought falling in love was supposed to be harder than this.

“I thought so too,” JR chuckled as you realized you must’ve thought aloud. “Everything I heard about love was complicated and dramatic, but not you. Not us. And I’m glad we’re this way. I wouldn’t want it any other way.” His handsome smile flashed and made your heart melt as it always did.

“I wouldn’t want this to be any different either,” you agreed as your drinks arrived. After a couple taste tests, the two of you agreed that the drink was good and continued sipping on your respective cups.

Then a guy walked in and you made a face. “What is it?” JR asked, turning and seeing him before turning back to you. “Do you know him?”

“He’s my one and only ex.” Your face scrunched up. “Let’s just say he was someone who tended to make things complicated and dramatic and I avoid him now.”

“Well you have me to protect you from the drama king,” JR grinned as you laughed.

Luckily, the guy left quickly and you once again went back to your relaxed self, which JR noticed. “Don’t be stressed around him, I don’t like seeing you that way. He’s just an ex.”

“Exes are stressful! Well, at least my one is. Surely you know.”

“No, I actually don’t,” he admitted shyly.

Your eyebrows shot up. “You don’t!? Are saying you’ve never dated someone before!?”

“Not before you,” JR confessed with a smile. “You’re my first girlfriend.”

For a moment, you were speechless. “But-but why!? I mean, you’re handsome, caring, funny…I just can’t believe no one has snatched you up before! I was sure someone had. Especially since it seems you always know what to do and say, and just such a perfect boyfriend overall, I thought it was due to practice!” You blubbered and rambled.

“Nope. It’s just easy to be natural around you I guess,” he shrugged. “Besides,” he gazed into your eyes, “I wouldn’t want any other girl to be my first love. You are perfect.”

“No,” you countered, “I am not perfect. We are perfect. What we have between us is perfect. And I hope nothing will ever change that.”

JR beamed and squeezed your hand again. “I promise it won’t.”