Ren-Spring Date

Nu'est Scenarios

Gazing out the window, you sighed. It was raining. Again. It wasn’t just light rain either, it was the dumping buckets kind of rain. This left you inside for another day. There were only so many books to read and things to reblog on Tumblr.

Skinny arms wrapped around your waist and Ren rested his chin on your shoulder. “Don’t sound so sad jagiya. It’s only rain.”

“I know, I just want the sun to come back so I can go outside~” you whined.

“Well on the first day that it’s really nice out, I’ll take you somewhere,” he promised.

“Okay,” you smiled.

 

A week later, it was really nice.

“Oppa, look outside! It’s so bright and-” You stopped partway through, noticing your boyfriend wasn’t in his room. Going back out to the kitchen, you found a note reading, “forgot to tell you, but we have a schedule today. Love Ren.” You crumpled the note and put it in the recycling. Turns out you’d be alone after all on this beautiful day.

Deciding not to be completely lazy, you got dressed and walked down to your favorite cafe for a little treat and to simply get out of that small apartment. Once that was done, you saddened when you realized you had no real reason to stay away from home and out in the hustle of the city streets, even on this gorgeous day.

So, reluctantly, you went back to the apartment and flopped on the couch, opening your laptop like any other normal day. Before too long however, soft lips pressed against your head, making you jump. “Yah! Minki! You can’t just sneak up on me like that when I don’t think you’re even in the house!”

He chuckled and took away your laptop. “Get ready, I’m going to take you someplace.”

“What? I thought you had a-”

“Just get ready,” he gave a mischievous smile before walking away.

Deciding to just do as he said, you quickly got ready before appearing before him. “Okay, now what? Where are we going? What do you have planne?” You asked eagerly.

“Just calm down,” he chuckled and took your hand. “I promised I would take you out the first day it was nice, and I’m keeping up on that promise.”

“Chincha!?” Your face lit up. “What about the schedule you had?”

“Well, I used that as an excuse for the little bit of setup my plan needed,” he admitted.

“Your pla-”

“Let’s go,” he cut you off and led you out the door.

 

After a taxi ride and a bit more walking, you found yourself walking in to Incheon Grand Park. “Ah, I love the park!” You beamed while strolling around hand-in-hand with Ren.

He also smiled and the two of you walked for a bit before Ren started leading you somewhere specific. “Where are you taking me?” You asked.

“I set up something for us,” he replied. It didn’t take long before the two of you reached a picnic setup. “I prepared lunch,” he said triumphantly.

“Awww that’s so sweet of you!” You squealed and kissed his cheek. “Let’s eat, I’m sure it’s delicious.”

“Well, Aron hyung did help a bit too so I was sure it’d turn out okay,” he confessed.

“You’re so thoughtful,” you blushed and sat down on the blanket that was spread out upon the grass. Ren did also and started taking out plastic containers of food from the basket. The two of you ate cheerily, chatting as you emptied the containers he’s brought.

After that, you went for another walk with him and you excitedly pointed out blooming flowers along the path. “Spring is finally here!” You grinned.

“Yes it is. But there’s much prettier flowers around here. I’ll show you.” Ren led you once again-this time to a row of trees full of pink cherry blossoms.

“Whoa, so pretty,” you gasped.

“Just like you,” he smiled and kissed your cheek. You beamed back at him before he broke a small cluster off the nearest tree and tucked it behind your ear. “There. The two prettiest things on the planet together.”

You blushed profusely. “Minki, you flatter me too much.”

“Because I love you.” He brought his face closer to yours. “And it’s 100% true. Don’t even try to deny it.” Before you had the chance to reply, he brought his lips to yours in a sweet kiss.You kissed back slowly and it took a minute before you broke apart.

“Now I understand you enjoy cloud watching, correct? Ka ja,” he tugged on your hand so you walked next to him, laying your head upon his shoulder.

“I love you too Minki. This is the best spring date I’ve ever had,” you murmured and received a smile in response.