Jr-You Shall Never Know

Nu'est Scenarios

Hey sorry it’s been so long since I’ve written! Senior year is quite crazy. Still, I’m already working on another scenario for you and hope to post again within another week. Thank you for being so patient with all of us! Love you RReaders <3

So without further ado, here is the “Jr fluff with major lip action” requested by an asiansruntheworld. It’s actually written off an actual event that occurred between my boyfriend and I (HE SHALL NEVER FIND RSCENARIOS!!), but some things have been changed to fit the scenario. The entire beginning basically actually happened tho... Ahem, anyways, enjoy! :D

<3 Admin BNB

(7/7/17 tumblr catch up)

___________________________________

It was a calm night in, just chilling together. The cold winter wind blew outside, but you barely heard it over the soft humming of your adoring boyfriend.

The two of you were leaning against your pillows, sitting up in bed and JR’s arm was casually around you. One of his hands up and down your arm gently as both of you had your attentions upon your laptop. You scrolled through your Facebook feed and on occasion he’d point out a cutesy post that was on there and agree with it. Such as one that read, ‘Some love one, some two. I love one...that is you.’ At this he nuzzled his face into your hair and murmured, “And I do love you very much.”

“I love you too oppa,” you smiled, looking up at him. He smiled and kissed your forehead before looking back at your laptop and reaching around you to type something.

Curious, you looked and found he’d already gotten ‘t-u-m-b-l’ “NO!” Your shrieked and tried to stop him, but his strong arms held you down.


“Why not? I’m curious,” he pouted. “Why is it so secret, huh?”

You could feel your face turn a deep shade of red. All the posts upon him, the tags under those posts, and especially the writings came to mind. “R-reasons,” you stuttered.

He smirked. “Well they must be some interesting reasons since you always act like this when I bring up the mention of a blog or anything from tumblr.”

“Just don’t do it,” you pleaded.

“Wonder if you’re still logged in,” he grinned and clicked enter.

“NO!” You struggled to reach your laptop but his arms kept you down. Of course you were still logged in! You never logged out!

There it was, your dashboard upon the screen. “Hmmm what is this?” JR wondered aloud.

Please no ty photos of him on there, you desperately thought before saying, “None of those posts are mine. They’re the people that I follow’s posts.”

“Well then how do I see yours?” he asked. “Those are the ones I’m curious about.”

“I’m not telling you!” You exclaimed and struggled against his grip again.

“I can figure it out,” he mused and looked back at the screen. Realizing the possibility at hand, you stretched out and effectively hit the power button with your big toe-locking the computer.

“Haha!” you exclaimed in triumph. “Can’t get in now, you don’t know the password!”

“Aw, but jughi~” he whined and laid beside you. “Won’t you tell me?”

“Nope.”

“Jebal?”

“Nope.”

His hand caressed your cheek gently. “But I want to know.”

“Fine the password is ydta65xClover234,” you said.

He perked up. “Was that really the password?”

“Yes it was,” you laughed, being truthful.

“Wait, say it again, I only remember hearing ‘clover’,” he begged.

“Nope, I’m not telling you it again,” you grinned playfully at him.

“Fine then I’ll get around the password,” he grumbled and went back to the laptop.

Panic went through you. “Wait, what?”

JR didn’t respond and hit ‘switch user’ where you had an unprotected guest account. “Oh no,” you breathed and tried unsuccessfully to get him away from the laptop. He of course got in and brought up the internet again as you mentally cursed your stupidity. “It’s the guest account, I won’t be logged in on Tumblr there,” you scoffed but realized you probably were.

Of course, you were logged in on there too. “Aha,” JR grinned as your dashboard appeared once again and then he clicked on your username-bringing up your tumblr page.

“No, no, no!” You exclaimed and tried to get him away from the laptop. Luckily you hadn’t had much time to be on Tumblr and had only posted cutesy stuff with a dash of references he didn’t understand. But the link to the scenario blog was still there.

“What? What are you trying to hide?” He laughed softly.

“N-nothing,” you stammered.

“C’mon, you wouldn’t react this way if it were nothing. I know there’s a tag for me...how do I get to it?”

“I’m not telling you how!” You declared and tried to get the laptop away from him, but JR was too clever (and muscular) to let that happen.

“Aha! Here it is!”

“NO!”

“What? It’s mostly cutesy couple stuff and nice pictures of me.”

You didn’t respond.

“...or is this not what you’re trying to hide from me?” He asked with a smirk. You gulped and refused to say another word. “Hmm? What else do you have on here?” He questioned with full attention on you, his face leaning towards yours.

“N-nothing, you found it,” you stammered.

JR pushed the laptop aside and his lips became only a couple inches away from yours. “What is it that you’re hiding?” He asked again, but instead of answering him you pressed your lips against his. It only took a few seconds for his arms to wrap around you and secure his body to yours as he lost the thought of tumblr-which was your goal. Complete distraction in the easiest form.

His lips quickly moistened yours as they wrapped around each other in practiced motion. Your hands found their way to his back to run over the muscle there as one of his trailed down to settle upon your waist while you began to kiss a bit more forcefully to ensure he would forget all about that tumblr page. Or at least hope he would for now so you could get the laptop away from him later and avoid him ever seeing the scenario blog.

It wasn’t long until he started your bottom lip and after a little teasing of your tongue brushing against his lips, you let his tongue invade your oral cavity. You could feel the smile that was on his face as he pulled you tighter against him and continued kissing passionately. You responded with the same kind of fierce passion that he loved and this kind of kissing continued for several minutes until he broke it off and started kissing down your neck.

“By the way,” he whispered with his hot breath creating goosebumps on your skin, “I’m still haven’t forgotten about that tumblr blog. But we’ll get to that later...this is a big more important.”

You mentally groaned as he smirked, but soon his mouth was upon yours, drowning you in sweet kisses. Yes, just save the matter for another day...