JR-Pepero game

Nu'est Scenarios

A quick little fluff for an anon since my online class is over! “Can you please do a cute fluffy JR scenario where he plays the pepero game with his gf? Extra cute please!! If you can^^”

Hope you enjoy! -Admin Em

(7/7/17 catch up end! This was actually written today!! woohoo)

Warnings: none

 

“Do you want to get lunch with me?” JR asks as soon as you answered your phone.

“Well hello,” you chuckle at his eagerness. Not that you weren’t eager to see him as well. “Yes I would, what time were you thinking?”

“I can pick you up in an hour and a half unless you need more time.”

“I’ll be ready. See you then.”

“See you then,” he tells you before hanging up. Immediately you hop into the shower and change into something nice for your date. It had been almost three weeks since your last date with JR due to your busy schedules. Before you know it there’s a knock on your door and his arms are around you instantly.

“I missed you too,” you tell him right away.

He smiles, knowing he doesn’t need to say anything as he takes your hand. You lock the door behind you and head to his car. “Where would you like to eat?” He asks as he settles behind the wheel.

“Where ever you want,” you shrug and JR starts driving. It doesn’t take long for you to figure out you’re headed to his favorite restaurant. You both order your usuals and make conversation. You listen as he tells you about the things he hasn’t kept you updated on with the late night phone calls and texts. He listens as you do the same, telling him about your family get-together coming up.

“Will you be able to make it?” you ask hopefully.

“I can check my schedule when I get back to the dorm,” he promised. There’s a small pause before he asks, “Unless you want to come watch a movie with me. The guys will probably be around and I’m sure they’d be happy to see you too.”

“If it isn’t too much trouble, I’d like to,” you smile. “Now eat up,” you instruct, holding up some food for your boyfriend to eat. Naturally, he does the same to you before you both return to eating on your own. When the plates are cleared, you head out.

“I ate too much,” you groan as you settle into the car.

“It was very good. Worth overeating,” JR muses.

He opens the door to the dorm, letting you enter first so the two of you slip off your shoes. You hear laughter from the main room. Your boyfriend exchanges looks with you before you head that way to see Minhyun and Ren leaning close to each other. “What are you guys doing?” you ask, making everyone jump and look at you.

It’s only then you see the small piece of Pocky fall to the floor. “______________!” Baekho laughs as he gets up and comes to hug you. “We were just playing the pepero game since we got bored.”

“Oh I see,” you muse, before hugging Aron followed by the embarrassed looking Ren and Minhyun.

“You should show these guys how it’s done,” Baekho teases, lightly poking JR and gesturing to you.

You feel your cheeks turning pink. The pink turns brighter as JR asks, “Do you want to?”

Not trusting your words, you nod. Minhyun silently hands you a piece of Pocky. JR steps closer to you as it’s placed between your lips. Shortly after the two of you start, you can’t help but giggle and pull away.

“You’re worse than we are,” Ren jokingly rolls his eyes.

“Oh shush, I’m not used to being watched!” You huff, taking the same piece so you aren’t wasteful.

“Just focus on me,” JR whispers before he starts moving forward. With his words in the back of your mind, you end up meeting his lips and linger for a moment until you hear the others give a low “Ooooo.”

“Get a room,” Aron adds after a moment.

You lean into JR’s shoulder to cover your blush. He wraps his arms around you, quietly hushing his friends. “Do you still want to watch a movie?” He asks you softly and you nod against him. “If you guys are done embarrassing my girlfriend, we’ll be in my room...and not because of what Aron said!” he tells them.

You expect some form of teasing, but nothing comes except some snickering as JR leads you away. You settle on his bed as he grabs his laptop to play the movie on. “You’re still a little red,” he chuckles, kissing both your cheeks. “It’s cute.”

“You’re not helping,” you tell him with a smile before kissing him. “Can we watch a comedy?” You ask when you pull away.

“Anything for you,” he promises, settling beside you for a few hours of cuddling and laughter.