JR-Jealous

Nu'est Scenarios

Sorry to do another JR scenario when he just got one, but since there were two anon requests and I felt inspired. I hope you don’t mind the combination of “JR jealous of Aron flirting with his girlfriend in English” and “JR-fanfiction (from Nu'est) where JR gets jealous? And fluff ofc”

-Admin Em

_____________________________________________________________________________________

You arrived at the Nu’est dorm with a small picnic basket of food to surprise your boyfriend, JR. After a soft knock on the door you wait, your thoughts nagging you that you should have texted him or one of the other members to make sure they were here. Your knuckles make contact with the door again, this time a little louder.

“Hang on!” You hear a voice shout and footsteps moving towards the door. It swings open to reveal Aron who looks as if he’d just gotten out of bed. “Hey ______________,” he smiles. “JR is out with the guys right now, didn’t he message you this morning?”

“No, but to be fair I didn’t text him either like I should have before trying to surprise him,” you sigh.

“Wow, the lovebirds haven’t texted each other all morning!” He gives a joking gasp. “If you want to come in and wait for him if you want,” He gestures inside. “They should be back soon.”

“That’d be great,” you smile, stepping inside so Aron can shut the door. “How come you’re still here?”

“I didn’t sleep very well last night and haven’t been feeling the greatest lately so I decided to catch up on my rest....didn’t realize it was almost noon though,” he explains, settling down on the couch and turning on the TV. You sit yourself next to him, placing the picnic basket on the small coffee table.

Immediately Aron leans forward and starts to look through the contents. “May I?” He asks, holding up a piece of fruit.

“Sure, JR probably ate already,” you shrug.

“Want anything?”

“Let me text him and see if he ate already.”

As you wait for a reply Aron continues to help himself without you realizing it as he chats with you. Soon you get a reply from JR telling you he was going to eat at the dorm soon. You decide not to reply in order to keep part of your surprise. “I guess I should have stopped you. He’ll be back soon.,” you tell Aron.

“How has your English studying been going?” he asks eventually.

“Not bad, I could use some practice though,” you admit.

“Let me help,” he grins, wiping his hands with a napkin as he faces you on the couch. “Consider it my gift for the food!”

“Okay!”

“Let’s just start with casual conversation,” he shrugs before switching to English. “How are you doing?”

“I’m good. Getting hungry. How are you?”

“Feeling much better. Your food was delicious.”

“Thank you. I’m glad you enjoyed it. What are you doing today?”

“Not sure. Might just steal you from JR for the day,” Aron winks.

“What?” You hear JR’s voice behind you, making you jump.

“You’re back!” You smile, standing up to hug him.

“I didn’t know you were here...why didn’t you tell me?” JR asks, his arms slowly wrapping around you

“I wanted to surprise you.”

“Sweetie, you’re still speaking English,” Aron points out.

“Oops,” you laugh, you’d been so focused on practicing you forgot to stop. You switch back to Korean, “I wanted to surprise you with a picnic lunch, but you were gone and since Aron ate the food and you said you would be back to eat I still wanted to surprise you. Do you want to go for lunch? Or I can make you something here?”

“Can she all make us stuff?” Minhyun asks.

“You guys are on your own,” JR tells them. “I’m going to a nice date with my love,” he takes your hand, only letting go so you can put your shoes on. You walk hand and hand down the street, stopping at a little cafe. “Welcome, what can I get for you two?” The server asks as they stop at the table.

JR makes a quick order and you do the same. “Great choice,” the server smiles at you. “I’ll get that to you right away,” they promise, not even looking at JR as they walked away.

You smile at your boyfriend, reaching across the table for his hand as you notice his distant expression. “I’m glad to see you again,” you tell him.

“Me too,” he gives a small smile. “I wish your surprise had worked out better though.”

“It’s my fault. I should have checked before coming over. But Aron got some food and we still get to see each other.”

“Right,” he agrees. He still has mixed feeling about what he walked in on. He knows you’re close to all s, but it bugged him to find you guys alone and being...like a couple with Aron eating food meant for him and calling you sweetie. It didn’t help that the server was making eyes at you and only focusing on you.

He tells himself it’s in his head as the two of you start eating, continuing to chat and enjoy each other's company. Once you’ve paid, the two of you decide to walk around for a little while. “Jonghyun,” you say after a few minutes of silence.

“Hm?”

“Are you going to tell me what’s bothering you?”

“What?”

“I can tell something is different with you today and I want to help...but I can’t do that if you don’t tell me.”

A small wave a shame washes over your boyfriend. He thought he’d hidden his thoughts better. He gives a soft sigh, “I know I don’t need to be...but I got jealous.”

“Of?” You press after a moment.

“Of you and Aron...his flirting and eating the food you prepared for me....the members wanting you to cook for them...of the server paying more attention to you.”

You stop walking and face him. “I didn’t think it would bother you if he had some of the food...I hadn’t notice how much he’d eaten until it was too late. As I said before, I should have messaged you to make sure you were around to eat. I just really wanted to do something special. I doubt Aron meant anything by his words, but you can always talk to him to ask him to stop. Even if he does mean anything, I’m in love with you. I don’t see anyone else in Nu’est as more than a friend. As for the server, I was too focused on you to notice.”

JR nods at your words before pulling you into his arms so he can kiss your forehead. “I’m sorry for thinking so foolishly.”

“I get jealous too sometimes with your fans and other idols. It’s okay as long as we talk to each other about it,” you tell him.

“I will,” he promises.

“For now, do you want to come over and play some games?”

“More time with you sounds great,” he chuckles as the two of you head to do just that.