Minhyun-Motherly

Nu'est Scenarios

Ok so random scenario here, but you see nuestquestions ships me with Minhyun now due to our motherly instincts and it led me to write this lovely piece! Hope you like it and go check them out here as they are amazing!!

<3 Admin BNB~

tumblr_inline_mwswpdXR6o1ruqd38.jpg

———————————————————————————————————-

“BAEKHO!” You bellowed. “How many times do I have to tell you to put away your clothes and stop leaving them all over the house!?” You gingerly picked up the articles of clothing that had been discarded by Baekho along the way to the bathroom where he was currently showering. “Seriously disgusting,” you scrunched up your nose and put the stinky clothes in the hamper.

Returning to the living room, a pair of arms wrapped around your waist and a peck was placed upon your cheek. “Thank you for doing that jagiya,” Minhyun’s sweet voice filled your ears.

“It was nothing oppa,” you smiled, “but Baekho really needs to learn how to be cleanlier.”

“I know,” Minhyun sighed, “I’ve been trying to teach him that for years and still nothing has happened. Onto happier topics, how about we cook something together? We haven’t done anything like that in a while,” his angel smile came out.

You couldn’t help but match it. “That sounds lovely oppa.”

“Hmm what should we make then?” he asked.

“Pasta!” Ren exclaimed, walking into the room.

“No, something sweet,” JR countered as he sat next to Aron on the couch to watch TV.

“Cookies!” Aron beamed.

“Cookies it is,” you chuckled. “The question is: what kind?”

After discussing it for another 5 minutes, it was finally decided that some classic homemade chocolate chip cookies were in order so you and Minhyun started taking inventory for what ingredients you’d need. Once the list was made, Minhyun grabbed your coat for you saying, “You should bundle up, it’s cold outside.”

You took it smiling before handing him his replying, “As should you.”

His smile grew before Baekho finally came out of the shower and you marched over to give him a mini lecture on leaving dirty clothes everywhere and taking way too long of a shower. Minhyun came and gently reminded you that you needed to get the ingredients before it got dark, so you let the subject drop-much to Baekho’s relief.

Once out of the dorm, Minhyun took your hand in his before putting them in his pocket to help stay warm. “It’s snowing,” you noted while looking up at the sky.

“That it is,” he nodded and gazed upon your face as you gazed up at the sky. The moment you looked back at him, he looked away before announcing you had arrived at the grocery store and stepping inside.

There you took out the list of needed items and the two of you began to search for them together. “Chocolate chips,” you read off and he found where they were.

“Now do we want semi-sweet, sweetened, or maybe vanilla…” he pondered.

“Semi-sweet. That’s what my family always uses,” you declared so he took a package down seeing as they were on the top shelf.

It didn’t take long for all the items to be found, purchased, and the two of you leaving with two plastic bags that Minhyun insisted on carrying. “Winter’s almost here, it makes me sad. I don’t like the cold,” you mumbled.

“Well think of it this way. It means ice skating dates, pillow forts, snuggling up underneath blankets, hot chocolate, and best of all, warm baked cookies,” Minhyun smiled.

“When you put it that way, it sounds great,” you grinned and squeezed his hand gently.

“Good,” he replied before reaching the dorm door and letting go of your hand to type in the passcode. The other members cheered as the two of you returned and Aron asked if he could help.

“You can help with cleanup,” you winked as he groaned. They returned back to watching TV as you and Minhyun shed your coats and took out everything that was needed to make the cookies.

It wasn’t long until the counter space was full of used measuring cups and flour as the two of you continued working as a team. “Oppa could you grab the butter? We need a stick and a half,” you instructed while finishing mixing the bowl of powder ingredients.

“Got it.” Minhyun appeared at your side and you pointed to the bowl with the eggs and brown sugar for him to mix it in with.

After he did so, you took that bowl as he made sure the oven was warming up. A few minutes later, his arms went around your waist again as he tried not to laugh. “Need any help?” he asked as you struggled to stir the flour in while there was still more to go in.

‘No…I’m fine,” you replied while gritting your teeth. Your boyfriend chuckled and simply put his hand on the spoon you were using to stir and helped guide its movements making it easier. With his assistance, soon all the flour was mixed in and he playfully put some on your nose. “Oppa~” you whined playfully before marking his cheek with your flour covered finger.

He grinned before taking the bag of chocolate chips and opening it. “Say ahh,” he held up a chip. You opened your mouth and let him feed you before doing the same back to him. After he ate his, you stood up on your tip-toes and gave him a gentle kiss that left you both smiling.

Just as he was about to lean down and give you another one, the oven dinged saying it was ready for the cookies that were not yet finished. Snapping out of it, the two of you focused on stirring the chips in (eating a couple more of course) and putting globs of dough on a pan before putting it in the oven to bake.

With time to kill, the two of you worked on cleaning up the mess, you washing the dishes as he cleaned the counters. It was no surprise to you when he gave a quick kiss on your cheek nor when he took some soap bubbles and put them on your face, quickly creating a mini bubble war.

“What are you two doing over here!?” JR laughed as the two of you continued to battle.

“Nothing,” Minhyun replied as his hand reached around to tickle your side causing you to squeak and giggle.

“Are the cookies ready?” Ren asked.

Horror filled your senses as you realized how the two of you had forgotten about them. Dashing to the oven, you took the pan out and to your relief they were alright. Slapping away JR’s hand you warned, “They’re really hot right now. You have to wait until they cool down a bit,” much to the other boys disappointment.

It wasn’t long before all the cookies were baked and four hungry boys were devouring them whole with muffled thanks being uttered between bites. You and Minhyun laughed as you ate your share. “Jagi, you have some crumbs right here.” Minhyun noted and his thumb reached up to wipe at the corner of your mouth.

“Thank you oppa,” you smiled and before you knew it, he was giving you a cookie tasting kiss, much to the others complaints.

“Ewww,” Aron whined like a child.

“Aron you’re just jealous,” you chuckled.

He gave a pout as Minhyun said, “Now now don’t fight you two.”

“We weren’t umma,” Aron replied, emphasizing the word ‘umma’.

“What can I say? I’m known to be very motherly,” Minhyun stated.

“As is she,” Baekho grumbled about you.

“Yes, we’re very motherly together,” you laughed and held Minhyun close.

“Wouldn’t have it any other way,” he beamed and kissed the top of your head.