JR-When You Nap Together

Nu'est Scenarios

 

 

“Oppa?” you asked, walking in the Nu’est dorm.

               “He’s in there,” Aron pointed to the bedroom wile yawning as Minhyun and Ren watched TV.

               “Okay,” you said and cracked the bedroom door open and peeked inside. There he was, lying on the bed, all snuggled up against the pillow and under the messed up blankets. Silently ‘awww’ing, you tip-toed inside, trying to catch a peek of his sleeping face before you would leave him to sleep.

               Just as you reached the bedside, the floorboard creaked underneath your weight and he stirred algihtly. Praying you hadn’t woke him, you crept quickly back to the door in escape, only to hear him mumble, “Jagi?”trans.gif

               Mentally cursing, you turned around to see him sitting up with an adorable sleepy smile on his face. “Go back to bed Jonghyun; you need to rest,” you said and opened the door, trying to leave again.

               “No!” he protested. “Stay here with me.” You made the mistake of glancing back and noticing he’d moved to the edge of the bed and was giving a pouty face at you. “Please?” he begged again.

               You sighed, closing the bedroom door and walking back to him. “You need the sleep though since you’re promoting and everything…”

               “But I want to spend time with you!” JR protested and took your hands. “I barely get to see you as it is, so I’m taking every chance I get. Sleep can wait.”

               “Oppa,” you attempted to sound stern and sat down on the bed next to him, “you really need the rest though.”  You lightly traced the circles under his eyes. He moved instead, lying down and resting his head in your lap. You couldn’t help but smile looking down at his ‘dino’ features and started playing with the dark locks of hair.

               “I’ve missed you,” he murmured and gazed up at you.

               “I’ve missed you too,” you gave a faint smile and he took your hand out of his hair and kissed the fingertips.

               “You’re beautiful.”

               ‘And you’re a dinosaur!” you laughed.

               “Hey-” he grinned, but was cut off as you zipped up his hoodie all the way.

               Laughing, you tried to escape off the bed, but an arm wrapped around your waist and pulled you back down on the comforter. “Oppa!” you laughed as you were forced to face him, only to see his head was still completely enclosed. You zipped down the zipper again and he grinned before tickling your sides in revenge. “Oppa!” you gasped. “No~stop!”

               JR did and you looked into his sparkling eyes before he leaned in and gave you a kiss.

               Once he pulled away, you started up your nagging again. “Now I really need to go so you can rest. You’ll see me again.”

               “Noooo~” he whined dramatically and fell over on the bed. “I want to spend time with you. Soon we’ll be going to Japan and other overseas promotions so I won’t be able to see you at all. I’ll sleep then.”

               “The LOVEs will be upset you look so tired.”

               “The makeup artists will fix that,” he pointed out. You bit your lip, trying to figure out a way to convince him, yet you wanted to stay too. “Jughi,” he hugged a pillow and gave you puppy eyes. “Why don’t you nap with me?”

               It was a good idea, you couldn’t lie. “Okay,” you smiled and he gave a bright smile back.

               “Come here,” he held out his arms and you layed next to him before snuggling into his chest that smelled like freshly washed sheets.

               “Will you be able to sleep since I woke you up earlier?” you asked, gazing up into his eyes.

               “Of course. It’ll be easy with you here with me. But I need one more thing.”

               “What?”

               “This,” he came closer and gave you another sweet kiss. “Now everything’s perfect,” he beamed once you parted.

               “Good,” you smiled back and couldn’t resist giving him another peck before snuggling up to him again.

               “Night jagi,” he murmured and kissed your forehead before you both fell into a peaceful sleep.