Bystander

The Girl In The Corner

 

. After dancing with Sehun. I grew worried. What if he and EXO-K made a plan and recorded the two of us and is now spreading like PSY's "Gangnam Style" music video hits on YouTube. Now I regret doing the dare. I'm never dancing again. That's another one of my dreams I now have to let go too.
 
You sighed as you walked to school. Thinking deeply.
 
Sehun was in the limo, looking out the window and saw a familiar figure. [Isn't that..?] "Stop the car right there." Sehun pointed. The car stopped in front of you.
 
"Hey, you?" you heard a familiar voice. You looked to where the voice was coming from and your eyes widen.
 
Sehun leaned against the inside of the car, "Get in."
 
You blinked, stunned by what he did, "Mwo?"
 
Sehun sighed and rubbed his temples, "Do you want to be late for school with all your questions. I said get in."
 
You shook you head and hands, "A-anya gwenchana. I'll manage." you walked on to school as if nothing happened. Or hoping he would leave you alone.
 
Sehun sighed.
 
[Why the hell would I want to ride his car?] You're arm was caught and being pulled the other way. "Huh?" you looked over and saw Sehun dragging you to his limo.
 
"I said get in. Want me to repeat that?" Sehun leaned in.
 
You heart jumped a little but you obeyed his orders from being injured. You stepped into the limo with Sehun and drove off to school.
 
Sehun would glance at you secretly.
 
"Thank you." you said as you got out of the car. Girls gasped as they saw you and Sehun together.
 
"Oh. Aren't you scared?" Sehun asked, looking at the gasping girls. He smirked.
 
You smiled and shook your head, "No. I'll manage." you said again and walked away.
 
Sehun's smirk fell and watched your figure walk away.
 
"Oppa! Oppa! Why was she with you!" "Can I go with you too next time!?" "Why were you with that orphan !?"
 
First Class:
 
[Great,] you thought to yourself as you were walking to first class, [I know exactly what's going to happen.] you open the door to see all eyes glare at you. You lower your head and walk to your seat.
 
Before anyone else could bully you, the teacher walks in and starts class. Every time the teacher turns around to write on the chalkboard, a spit ball or a sheet of paper would be thrown at you.
 
You could tell that a little sheet of paper was being passed around the room except they didn't pass it to you. Your heart aches to know what is going to happen.
 
[I'm dead.]
 
The same thing happens in every class. Tears formed in your eyes but you held them back. You heart would beat so fast, you would always think that you were going to have a heart attack. You're hands woulds shake, you couldn't write straight. You forgot things and always stutter. Even if your easiest class was math and language, you almost forgot what 'good morning' in English and 5x5 in math.
 
You were so afraid. You wanted to know everything, you wanted to have honest answers so you could understand. Understand what?
 
Understand why, why everyone hated you by one look, why no one loves you, why everyone left you alone.
 
You were walking down to lunch, thinking the same thing again. Tears formed in your eyes and you sniffled, head hanging low.
 
A couple of guys passed by and hit you accidently? "Watch it, . Sheesh." they walked away.
 
[Shut the hell up, , It's not like I did anything.] you glared at his back figure.
 
At lunch, you felt a lot of glares and whispers abut you.
 
The three sisters, Jessica, Krystal, and Tiffany sat down across from you.
 
"I heard that you forced Sehun to take you to school. Is that true?"
 
"Oh! And that you stole something from Sehun."
 
"Did you tell him, 'take me to school or I'll kill you' and pulled out a gun?"
 
The girls snickered and laughed while you tried to ignore them and kept eating.
 
"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" Krystal leaned in.
 
You looked up and smirked, "I heard that Sehun broke up with you. Is that true?"
 
Krystal backed away, feeling heart broken by what happened yesterday.
 
~flash back~
 
"Kaja!" Krystal pumped her fists in the air and held hands with Sehun.
 
Sehun smiled weakly after what he heard about Krystal.
 
They were walking in the park and Krystal was telling bitter things about the kids.
 
"Ew! That kid should get diabetes in a second if he eats like a pig." Krystal scrunched up her face in disgust.
 
"Don't say that. That almost happened to me when I was young. What would you do then?" Sehun defended.
 
Krystal scoffed, "Then it's obvious that I would never hang out with you. I like what you are right now and I want you to be like this forever. Not like a piece of dump who jumps around like a retarded whale."
 
Sehun turned hot and gave a glare at Krystal, "Krystal?"
 
"Nae~" Krystal fluttered her lashes at Sehun, forgetting what happened about what she had just said.
 
"Why are you such a ?" Yep. Loud and proud. Yay, Sehun!
 
Krystal's eyes widen and she moaned sadly, "Mwo!? I'm a what? How can you say that to me, Sehunnie~" Krystal exhaled sadly.
 
Sehun hated that, she always acted like she had everything, could get anything, could do whatever she wants. Sehun harshly pulled his hand away from hers. "You know, I've never seen you say positive things once."
 
"I have," Krystal whined, trying to prove that she does.
 
"Then how? Where? When?"
 
"Remember when I said that I love you because you are so handsome? That's positive, right?"
 
Sehun huffed, "So you love me for my face and not my heart?"
 
Krystal was lost on words, "I.... then what about you?" Krystal changed the subject and crossed her arms. "Do you love me for my face?"
 
"Yes," Krystal's arms dropped to her sides. "I only liked you because you looked pretty. Packed with make-up and other fake things. I noticed that you were just fake. And that I never did like or love you. I just used you..... Krystal, let's break up."
 
Krystal covered her heart, tears fell to the cement ground.
 
[Good thing no one's here at the park or people would be like, 'are you a man? stay by her side.' or 'don't be mean to such a beautiful lady.' no. She's a fake.]
 
"Fine! Let's break up!" Krystal yelled in Sehun's face and ran away.
 
Sehun felt proud but guilty. He walked away from the park.
 
~flash back done~
 
Krystal sighed and smiled, "It's okay. I just used him...too."
 
You made a fist and put it by your mouth, "Oooh~ he used you. Good job, Sehun."
 
The girls mouth's dropped, "It's okay. No one will love you anyways."
 
"I don't care. It's not like I like any boys like you guys." you looked away.
 
"I'd rather see you suffer." they cackled and walked away from your table.
 
Sehun heard the conversation and took a glance at you. You looked sad and was about to break down but stayed strong and ignored things around you. [I feel bad for her. Wait! What did you just say, Sehun. No you don't. You want her to die.] Sehun looked away. But he didn't notice himself that he kept giving little glances at you.
 
Sehun was being driven home, the other members were in the car with him.
 
"SO~ I heard that you broke up with Krystal, Sehun?" Kai asked, smirking at you.
 
"Yeah." Sehun bluntly answered back, looking our the window.
 
"What's with you today? Are you sick?" D.O asked.
 
"No. Just curious."
 
"Waeyo? Are you regretting about the break-up?"
 
"Can you shut up about the break-up!?" a long pause was in the car as they stared at Sehun's additude. Sehun sighed and lay back on the cushion, "I was just curious about..... Why bullying, Baekim?"
 
Chanyeol scoffed and sipped on his drink, "Dude? Did you not know? Everyone's a bystander of her. No one cares, man." 
 
Sehun blinked at Chanyeol then looked down on his feet, "I'm a bystander?"