Up

The Girl In The Corner

 

Great. The popular maknae, the musketeer maknae, my only friend who's friends with popular people, and me. What a weird combination.
 
"I call bottom bunk." you threw your backpack at the bottom bunk. There were two bunks on each side of the room, across from each other, then a bathroom and the far corner and some space.
 
"I call top on the other side of the bunk." Krystal climbed up to the top bunk across from you.
 
Luhan pouted, "But... I'm afraid of heights."
 
You chuckled, "I am too. It's okay, it's only a few feet. It's not like you're going to fly off."
 
"Then I call the top bunk with Bae!" Luhan threw his bag on the top bunk of you.
 
Sehun sat on the bottom bunk across from you.
 
So it goes like this:
Bunk on left: You(bottom bunk), Luhan(top bunk.)
 
Bunk on right: Sehun(bottom bunk), Krystal(top bunk).
 
Krystal whined sadly, "Fany get's to be with Sica and Seullri." she pouted.
 
You listen secretly and rolled your eyes, [Can we please switch?]
 
The P.A came on, "Everyone has free time today. Make sure to come back before 7:30 pm." then went off.
 
Krystal had an idea, "Luhan oppa!"
 
"Hmm?" Luhan answered back.
 
"Want to go hang out with me today?" Krsytal asked cutely.
 
"Uh. Sure." Since Luhan's nice, he can't refuse. So they left a few minutes later. Leaving you and Sehun.
 
Sehun sighed, "Say something.
 
"Huh?" you furrowed your eyebrows.
 
"I'm bored." Sehun layed down on the bunk.
 
You thought, "Oh! I remember!" you looked in your bag.
 
"What is it?"
 
"Jjang! "Up"." you smiled, your favorite movie, "Up". (My favorite movie!)
 
"That's a kiddish movie."
 
"I never asked for your advice. I'm watching it on my ow- wait! You can hear again!" you eyes widen.
 
"I know. I'm on aids. I'm better now. My brain is fully healed."
 
"That's why you don't get near me. I'm dangerous. Mwahaha." you joked.
 
Sehun rolled his eyes and chuckled.
 
"Do you have.. like.. a laptop you brought. Oh, never mind there's a T.V there." you the movie.
 
Sehun watched from afar since he was bored to hell.
 
Your eyes got teary from the beginning. "So sad..."
 
Sehun rolled his eyes.
 
You jumped while sitting, "My favorite part!!"
 
'Hi. My name is Russel. Would you like any assistance today, sir?'
 
You laughed happily, "Haha! So cute! I love Russel. Oh! Oh! and Dug. And Kevin. And the old man."
 
Sehun watched you, he didn't even notice that he was smiling.
 
You turned to look at him, "It seems like you like the movie too."
 
"Huh? Oh," Sehun blushed and shrugged, "I'm just bored."
 
"Uh-huh."
 
--
 
"Yay! It's over!!" you clapped and put the movie away.
 
[She's so... energetic.] Sehun thought to himself.
 
A knock came on the door, "It's us!" Luhan said.
 
Sehun opened the door and Luhan and Krystal came back in.
 
"We went to the carnival nearby. Want some?" Of course, Luhan came to you first with cotton candy in his hand.
 
"What's that?" you asked.
 
"Mwo!? How can you not know-... eat it." Luhan shoved a piece in your mouth.
 
You squealed, "Boya... mm.. It's actually okay I guess."
 
"See? You can have it." Luhan set all of the candy he got on the coffee table.
 
"It was a nice day today, oppa." Krystal smiled at Luhan before taking her things to the bathroom.
 
"You're welcome." Luhan smiled.
 
You stared at him.
 
Luhan smirked teasingly, "Waeyo? Is someone jealous?" he teased you.
 
"Why would I be jealous when I was watching my favorite movie the whole time?" you rose a brow.
 
"You watched a movie? Without me? That hurts, Bae." Luhan pretended to be hurt.
 
"Yep." you went to your bed, "I'll shower in the morning."
 
Sehun was already in bed.
 
After an hour, everyone was asleep except for Luhan and Sehun.
 
Luhan sighed sadly as he thought, [Why was Bae crying when she slept?]
 
Sehun tossed and turned, [Why does she keep appearing in my head?]
 

Ottokae!!!!!!