Mission Fail

The Girl In The Corner

 

You were walking to school and a black car pulled aside of you.
 
You looked at the car and kept walking. You kept walking but the car was still there.
 
You sighed, [This is really annoying.] you went up to the car and hit the window, "Yah!"
 
The windows rolled down.
 
Your eyes widen and you ran away from the car to school. [What the hell is wrong with his problem!?]
 
Sehun smirked, "Let's go to school now."
 
You panted as you entered the gates, [Creeper.] you dragged yourself to your locker.
 
You pouted as you looked at your finished homework. "That took a long time to finish."
 
"What did." Krystal sat down next to you, gaping at your homework.
 
You moved your papers and stuffed them into your bag, "Nothing."
 
"What was that?" Jessica and Tiffany sat across from you.
 
"My homework? Got a problem?" You raised a eyebrow.
 
"No. It's just homework anyways." they scoffed.
 
"Then you don't need to be asking about it." You talked back.
 
You walked to first class and looked out the window. Your eyes felt a little heavy and they started to fall. [Don't fall asleep. Don't fall asleep. Don't...] your eyes closed.
 
Sehun looked at you and smirked, [She fell asleep.] he looked at you again and his heart moved a little but he ignored it. [Let's just wait for the teacher to notice.]
 
The teacher looked at the class and saw you. She sighed. She grabbed a piece of chalk on the board and threw it.
 
BONK! It hit your head.
 
"Huh?" you looked at the front and saw the pissed teacher. [Oh damn.]
 
"Lee Baekim," she spoke slowly, "Please follow me."
 
You pouted and followed the teacher. Snickers were coming from classmates.
 
--
 
You sighed as you arms were getting sore. The teacher had you have your arms up. If they fell, then you'd have 30 more minutes.
 
Your arms started to fall. You shook your body and your arms came up again, but started to fall. "Damn it,"
 
The first class was done and students started bothering you as they passed by.
 
Sehun leaned in to your face, "Liking what you're doing?"
 
You only kept quiet and stared at him, "Stalker." you looked away.
 
"Mwo? Say that again?" he joked.
 
"Stalker." you repeated in the same tone.
 
"Well then. If you want me to." He walked away.
 
Your jaw dropped as you watched his figure walk away with his friends. [Idiot.]
 
--
 
You were heading to lunch, your arms still sore.
 
"Ugh! I'm going to the bathroom." you told yourself and started walking a different direction.
 
You walked into the women's bathroom and did your business. You came out and washed your hand and dried them. You were going to open the door but it didn't move.
 
"Huh?" you tried opening it again. "It's locked." you slammed the door. "Yeobosayo!?" you slammed the door.
 
You backed away as you saw smoke coming from under the door. [Oh no!]
 
You walked around the bathroom. "Yeobosayo! Can anyone hear me!"
 
You saw a window and smiled, "Safety!" You hit the window, trying to break it.
 
"Aish." you looked for something to break it with. " when the window doesn't have an opening to it." you fist your hand and smashed the window. The glass shattered and fell to the ground. You broke off all of the sharp pieces and started climbing slowly out of the window.
 
"Ow." you looked at your bleeding hand. Blood was dripping from it and some of the glass hit your arm and cut you. "Great. It looks like I'm going emo."
 
You walked around the school and went inside. Glares were at you and your arm. [They see me rollin', they hatin'] you sang in you head.
 
You walked to the women's bathroom and say the girl gang.
 
They turned around and gasped.
 
"O-ommo! You're alright! We were worried about you."
 
"-Y-yeah! What were you doing?"
 
"Your arm it cut."
 
You stared, "So it was you. Of course it would." you walked away from them, blood dripping on the ground, leaving a trail.
 
"Mission fail, girls."