Help

The Girl In The Corner

You looked through the doctor's papers of the injuries of Sehun's head.

 

After you read them all, you hit your head on the table, "Great. I'm such an idiot."

 

The nurse walked to you, "You can go visit him."

 

You stood up, "Yeah. I need to apologize anyways."

 

You closed the door and quietly walked next to where Sehun's body lay.

 

Sehun tilted his head, "Omma?"

 

You chuckled, "Yep. Omma's here." you said sarcastically.

 

Sehun crossed his arms, "It's your fault."

 

"I'm sorry." you mumbled.

 

"It's your fault I'm blind. The nurse told me that I might have side-effects! you."

 

"Ew! Why would you." you joked.

 

"Oh my god. So... anything else?" Sehun smirked.

 

"No. But all I know is that you're a dumb ." you walked away.

 

"Yah.. yah!" Sehun yelled but his head hurt a little more. "Aish."

 

----

 

Guess what? Remember when Sehun hit his head on the hard floor? Yeah, now he has side-effects in his brain and will wear out soon. For now he is blind. Everything is just really blurry for him. Now that I thought about it, it's really not my fault. It's his, he was the one who got scared of my face and fell back, slipped and was stupid enough to fall and be passed out. School.... great. Everyone will blame me. It's okay. I always get blamed even though it's not my fault.

 

I forgot to say thank you to him for my arm. I did, when he passed out. Maybe at school tomorrow.

 

The next day at school. You had your head down the whole time when you enetered the gates. [Please don't please-]

 

"Yah! Lee Baekim!?" you heard familiar voices.

 

You whipped your head around and saw EXO-K yelling at you.

 

"You better pay!"

 

"It's your fault!"

 

"I hate you!"

 

"Don't touch her! She'll hurt you!"

 

You rolled your eyes and kept walking, ignoring the stares at you and whispers.

 

You opened your locker and pouted, thinking to yourself as you got out books and put stuff in. [What did I do wrong? Should I say sorry. It's too embarrassing.] You scrunched your nose and slammed your locker, making a really loud noise.

 

Sehun flinched, "What was that?"

 

You turned your head and saw a couple of girls helping Sehun to class.

 

"It's just the orphan's locker, Sehun." the girl's voice was high pitched.

 

You turned around to walk away, "Aish. You're scared of a closing locker."

 

--

 

It was time to go outside. You sat on the lonely bench you always sat on ever since school started. You dug your nose into your book and kept reading.

 

"Yah. Move."

 

You looked up and looked back into your book, "No."

 

Sehun sighed, "Hey, I'm trying to not beat you up so move." his voice got a little louder.

 

"Hmm." you pretended to think, "I don't think there's a change in that."

 

Sehun growled, "You forgot something."

 

"What?" you said coldly.

 

"Guess." Sehun annoyed you.

 

You thought for a while, "Oh yeah. Thanks." you mumbled.

 

"And?" Sehun smirked.

 

"Thanks... for helping my arm." you mumbled, heat rising in your cheeks.

 

"And?" Sehun tilted his head with that smirk.

 

"And I'm sorry for causing you to be like this." you mumbled coldly.

 

"Okay. I'm relieved.. almost."

 

"Mwo!?" you slammed your book shut.

 

Jessica, the one who was quiet beside Sehun looked at him with big eyes, "Oppa?"

 

"I will forgive you, under one condition." Sehun tried to point at you.

 

"I'm this way." you raised an eyebrow.

 

"Oh." he pointed to the super blurry you. "Under one condition."

 

"What?"

 

"You have to watch over me."

 

"Mwo?!" you and Jessica said at the same time.

 

"B-but oppa, you have me." Jessica tried to persuade him.

 

"Yeah. But did you make me fall to end up like this?"

 

Jessica lowered her head, "No. But I'll take care of you." her head rose up again, holding onto his arm.

 

"Yeah," you agreed with her, "What she said."

 

"Why would you want her to watch and touch you anyways." Jessica spoke.

 

You didn't even felt hurt but agreed with her, "Yeah. What she said. Why would you anyways. People who would think of that are blind. Oh wait... that's you." you snickered.

 

Sehun smirked, "Exactly. What she said." Sehun said to Jessica, "People who need her are blind. And one of them is me."

 

You face-palmed yourself for not thinking before you speak, "I'm an ."

 

"That's why I need your help. I need ." Sehun smirked at you.

 

You gave him the 'what the ?' look. "Oh my god." you whispered to yourself.

 

"B-but-" Jessica got cut.

 

"No buts. It's done. Baekim, it's your turn to take care of me."

 

"And if I don't?"

 

"Then you have to kill yourself."

 

"'ll be right back." you stood up.

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"To kill myself."

 

Sehun said in a kind of panicky voice, "I was kidding. Sarcasm?"

 

"Then what!?" you raised your voice a little.

 

"Then I'll try to make you like me."

 

You laughed, "What?! Are you serious? Who would think like that?! Dumb ." you put your hand to your heart to relieve your laughter.

 

"Now hurry up! I don't want to be late for class!" Sehun yelled trying to make his way back into the school.

 

"George, George, George of the jungle, watch out for that tree." you sang.

 

"Wha- ow!" Sehun hit himslef on the tree.

 

You laughed and walked up to him, "That was funny."

 

"Was not. Now hurry."

 

"Follow me then." you walked ahead of him. You walked a little too fast. You turned around and laughed at how dumb he was. Sehun was walking towards the field. "Over here!"

 

Sehun turned and saw a blurry figure of you, "I can't!"

 

You laughed and ran up to him, "Just hurry up and follow me lead." you held his hand and tugged him to the building.

 

Sehun's heart jumped a little by your soft touch, "I never knew you could b so kind." [And have a soft touch to people.]

 

"It's a girl's thing." you told him and you made it to the stairs. "Can you get up the stairs? I don't want to bridal lift you."

 

"Ew. Why would you think that?" Sehun said in disgust.

 

"It's a girl's thing." you repeated.

 

"Just help me." Sehun said coldly.

 

You ignored his coldness to you and told him to carefully walk up, feeling the bump of steps and to take his time.

 

"Are you my omma?" Sehun said as you both reached the top of the stairs and walked inside.

 

"No. Did you want me to?"

 

"No." Sehun said.

 

You reached to his class and let go of his hand, "You can go on from here,"

 

Sehun saddened a little [Her hand was soft and warm. Wait.. why am I thinking about that?] "Oh.. bye."