The Awesome Moment?

The Girl In The Corner

 

"Wake up!" someone whined.
 
You grumbled and peaked through your covers, "What?" you cleared your throat because it cracked up.
 
Krystal huffed, "Wake up, orphan. Or I'll abandon you like your family."
 
[Don't even think about bringing that up, Krystal.] "Oh." was all you said before rushing to the bathroom but someone was in it, taking a shower.
 
"Pali, pali!" you pounded on the door.
 
"Hmm." you heard very faintly because of the shower.
 
[It's either Sehun or Luhan then.] you pushed your hand against the door and it flew open. Your eyes widen as you were just about to fall but fell in someone's muscle arms. Your eyes widen ten timed bigger.
 
"Gwenchana?" you heard the familiar voice above you.
 
You stood up, "I'm-ah!" you covered your eyes. [My innocent eyes!! O.O]
 
Sehun chuckled, "Get out."
 
Without hesitation, you scurried out and the door closed, [Phew! But wait... If I say Sehun, and the shower was still going.. and Luhan isn't out here, O.O. THEN LUHAN IS IN THE SHOWER!? WITH SEHUN IN THE BATHROOM!?]
 
You looked around the room and saw Krystal, looking at you with her brow raised and her arms crossed, "You seem quite... unusual today."
 
You blinked, "Well, Krystal, I just saw Sehun topless so it scared me." [My pure eyes!]
 
"Mwo!" you flinched by her volume of voice, "Where? In the bathroom?"
 
"No in your bed waiting." you said sarcastically.
 
"Sehun-ah!" Krystal whined, "Are you in there?" she ran to the bathroom.
 
*Le facepalm self* "How crazy can she get?" you mumbled silently to yourself.
 
----
 
You got all dressed after about a 1 hour of Krystal in the bathroom and is now waiting for something exciting to happen because you see a spider coming near Krystal but she doesn't notice.
 
[Attack her! Attack her! Say rawr! Bite!] you kept thinking to yourself.
 
Sehun watched from afar, at you, "What are you-"
 
"Shh!" you shushed him.
 
Sehun put on a scowl face, [No one shushes me.] He moved his eyes to where you were looking, [Oh~. This might be fun.] he sat down and watched.
 
"Did you notice too?" you whispered to Sehun.
 
"Yeah. It's going to get interesting-"
 
"AH~!" Sehun got cut off by Krystal's ultra dolphin screams.
 
You, Sehun, and Luhan all covered your ears and flinching.
 
"Damn." you whispered.
 
"Ah! It's a spider! Kill it! Kill it! Ah!" Krystal pointed, screaming atthe same time and running as far as she could.
 
"Ah-" the door opened and SMACK! Krystal's head hit the bursting door, BOOM! K.O.
 
"Uh-.. Susaeng-nim." you eyes widen.
 
"Oops. What's going on in here." she ignored Krystal.
 
Your mouth dropped, "Krystal." you whispered. Too excited from the shock.
 
The girls behind gasped, "Krystal!" the rest of the musketeer pack came in the room and huddled around Krystal. Other students that heard also came out to check what was going on.
 
Luhan and Sehun just stood there.
 
"Woo!" Sehun whooped, "That was awesome!"
 
Luhan stayed put, looking like a statue that's not blinking.
 
You went up to him, "Lu? Luhan?" you waved your hands in his face, "Lulu? Luhan? Han? Hannie?" you sighed as you were just about to give up but he held your arm.
 
"Can we do that again?" he asked honestly.
 
"Ch-bwahaha! Mwo?" you chuckled quietly.
 
"That was awesome." he pointed.
 
"I know right! See? Someone else thinks it's awesome."
 
"Who did this?" the principal came in.
 
Everyone in the room stopped, dead, silent, frozen.
 
"." one student whispered. [We can't hear you at all.]
 
"Who did this?" Mr. Yoo repeated once more.
 
Jessica stood up and looked at you with her arms crossed, "Did you do it, Baekim?"
 
You waved your hands, "A-aniyo! Chinca! I-I didn't do it! I swear!" the student's got suspicious so they came closer to you, circling around you.
 
Mr. Yoo stepped in front of the students, "Are you sure?"
 
Tiffany stood up with Jessica, "Of course it was her! Didn't you say that you hate Krystal?"
 
"M-mwo? A-aniya! It really wasn't me! Jaebal." you pleaded, hoping that Mr. Yoo will believe you.
 
Mr. Yoo sighed, "Fine. But you'll have to go back, in case if other situations happen." then turned to exit the room with silence.
 
You sulked and sighed as everyone snickered and whispered about you. Calling you names.
 
"Yeah, take the blame, Orphan. Your parents can't come save you." "No one will ever believe in you because it's you."
 
The susaeng-nim took Sehun and Luhan out of the room. You can't blame that the teacher did it even though she really did. [Fine. I'll take the blame.]
 
You stood there on the floor. Wet tears blurring your eyes and your cries became louder and faster. "But it really wasn't me." you cried to no one.
 
The door creaked open and closed again.
 
You looked up to see a blurry figure of a guy staring down at you, "Who are you?"
 
He kneeled in front of you, "Ujima. I'm here."
 
 

Ottokae! Who is it!