What's Going On?

The Girl In The Corner

 

Sehun sighed as he listened to the teacher and Jessica writing for him. More like looking at him than paying attention to the class.
 
"Omo. I heard a rumor that Orphan caused this." one classmate whispered to the other.
 
"Uh-huh. And that Orp-"
 
"Jeongmin!" The teacher yelled.
 
"U-uh, n-nae sungsaengnim?"
 
"Bring you and your friend out of the class.. Now!" he pointed to the door.
 
"N-nae." the two boys scrambled out of the door.
 
Sehun sighed, "Thank god, that was annoying." [Them talking about her-... wtf?]
 
Lunch:
 
You yawned while covering your mouth and stretching, "So tiring."
 
A few boys hit you while laughing by.
 
"Ow." your right arm hit the locker, hard. You quietly hissed as you felt the cloth touch the opened cuts. Yesterday at home you took off the bandaging because Sehun wrapped it. You felt guilty and grossed out at the same time. So you kept it on a shelf.
 
You held a book and went to lunch. The same lunch as usual, salad and bubble tea.
 
After your cheap lunch, you went outside in the sun. "So sunny." You saw a free picnic table and sat down on it.
 
You were reading and you got a little tired to you rested your head on the book and closed your eyes.
 
"Hey, you."
 
You softly growled and looked up, "I have a name you know."
 
Sehun sat down across from you with Jessica's help, "What's going on?"
 
You furrowed your eyebrows, "Nothing. Why?"
 
Sehun shrugged, "Well it's obvious that I can't see anything but super big blurs."
 
You hung your head down at the book, feeling guilty, "Mian."
 
Sehun sighed, "You say that too much. I can only forgive you if you help me.. which you didn't."
 
"But Jessica-"
 
Sehun cut you, "Jessica's too busy. And besides.. we made a deal."
 
You sighed in frustration, "Fine."
 
Jessica stood up before leaving, "Bye, Sehunnie! See you at home!"
 
Your eyes widen, you look at Sehun.
 
Sehun talked before you said anything, "Don't think wrong. We're siblings."
 
"Oh.. I get it now." you bookmarked your page and put your book aside, "So.."
 
"Do you have a er?" Sehun suddenly asks after a minute of awkward silence.
 
"S-er?" [For a minute that sounded wrong but I know what he means now.] "No."
 
"Give me one." Sehun put out his hand.
 
"What?! I don't have any!" You put your hands up.
 
"I know you do, now pali!"
 
"I seriously don't! Why do I-" you watched Sehun pull out a tootsie pop out of his pocket and take off the wrapping before putting it in his mouth. "What the man." you whispered.
 
Sehun smirked, "I suddenly remembered that one was in my pocket."
 
You rolled your eyes, "Sure~"
 
Sehun chuckled.
 
The bell rung: "Let's go inside now."
 
You helped him get out of the table and dragged him by his arm.
 
Sehun panted as his head started to stir, "Wait."
 
"C'mon! I have to get to class."
 
"Wait." Sehun's voice became weak and soft.
 
"Boya." you turned around to get Sehun's body falling on you. You caught him laying down so his head won't get hurt. You shook him lightly as some other classmates watched and gasped, "Sehun? Sehun? Sehun!?"
 
----
 
You sat down, waiting for a doctor to come out of the room.
 
No one was around. Sehun was tooken to a hospital and you tagged along because of the deal you both had.
 
You lifted your right sleeve up and hissed. The cuts were bruised and swollen. Your arm started to shake.
 
A doctor in white came out and you stood up, putting your sleeve back down. Feeling a little dizzy.
 
"Sehun..." the vision of the doctor and the voice got softer.
 
You tilted your head, "Mwo?" you couldn't feel your legs and fell on the doctor.
 
"Baekim! Baekim!" you heard the doctor in a blurry vision and with a soft voice.
 
"What's going on?" you said before everything went black.