Dorm Roomates...

The Girl In The Corner

 

Three days later...
 
You sighed, holding your items you need in your backpack while everyone used suitcases.
 
"Woah! You're actually going?" Krystal scoffed, "Cool?" and laughed away.
 
You glared at her back. [What a she is.] (A/N: Truthfully, I nomu nomu jowa Krystal. Remember, this is just a fic.)
 
"Kya!!! OPPA! OPPA!" A bunch of girls huddled by the one limo.
 
Out stepped EXO-K and Luhan. Luhan saw you and waved to you.
 
You turned away, ignoring him. Luhan pouted.
 
---
 
"Everyone please board your buses we assigned you." The principal told the students.
 
You sat alone, looking out the window.
 
"Hi!" you heard the familiar happy voice.
 
"Hi, Luhan." you said in a monotone.
 
"What's wrong." Luhan mocked you.
 
"No- ey~." you eyed him, telling him to stop or else.
 
"Mian." he copied again.
 
You rolled your eyes and looked back out the window, "Do you know your dorm mates, yet?" switching the subject, you asked.
 
"No. No one does. But I hope I get people who I know. Like you, EXO-K, and maybe the musketeer noona's."
 
"Oh." not really caring who you had with because you'll always have someone bad with you anyways.
 
"We will be arriving in three hours." the bud driver said, and drove off.
 
Passed: 1 hour.
 
Luhan got bored and pulled out his Ipod. "Want to listen?" he held out a bud for you.
 
You looked at him and shrugged, "Sure. You're gonna make me anyways."
 
Luhan laughed evilly, "Mwahaha."
 
You rolled your eyes and put the ear bud in your right ear, you listened for a while then smiled, "Wah~"
 
"Like it?" Luhan smiled.
 
"Who sings this?" you asked.
 
[Le facepalm self.] Luhan stared at you, "Jincha?"
 
It was playing: Baby Don't Cry by EXO-M, Luhan and Chen.
 
"It's me and my other chingu, my hyung." Luhan explained.
 
"Woah~ I didn't know you had a hyung." you joked.
 
"Ey. It's not like you-.. never mind." Luhan felt guilty.
 
After a little bit of silence, you spoke, "It's okay if you talk about it. Everyone does, so I'm used to it." [Or am I?]
 
Luhan just stared at your face and kept quiet. (Can you imagine Luhan just staring at you? I can.)
 
You looked at him, "What?"
 
Luhan blushed and looked away, "A-ani. Just thinking."
 
You shrugged.
 
2nd hour past:
 
Your eyes felt heavy and your body rocked back at forth, [Don't sleep.] you told yourself but failed.
 
Luhan noticed your tiredness and chuckled, "Why don't you just ask next time?" he moved your head on his shoulder and wrapped a blanket on both of you.
 
"Gomowo." you mumbled before going into a black dream.
 
Luhan smiled, "It's okay-..." he saw a tear run down your face. His heart hit his chest faster and swallowed hard, making his Adam's apple go up and down. [Why are you crying?] he wiped the tear away and decided to ignore it.
 
Sehun looked from afar and scoffed lightly, [What the hell is Luhan doing?] Sehun's heart also felt weird. [Am I jealous?] his heart said yes but his mind said no, [Anthwae! I'm not jealous. I'll never be jealous. Tch.] he looked away but his head kept facing at the backs of Luhan's and your head. Then his heart sank a little.
 
"WAKE UP!" A loud voice screamed throughout the whole bus.
 
"Ah!" everyone's heart jumped.
 
The bud driver laughed, "The best variety show right here. Let's go. Pali pali."
 
"You scared the out of me!" "I almost had a heart attack." "You ruined my perfect dream."
 
You rubbed your leg, "Ow."
 
Luhan grumbled while stretching, making his shirt lift up and showing.... !!!!!
 
"Aigoo!" you pulled his shirt down.
 
Luhan covered his chest, "Ah! What are you doing!" he squealed.
 
"Your shirt dumb ." you grabbed your bag.
 
Luhan smirked mischievously, "Like it? Naturally made."
 
You chuckled and rolled your eyes, "Bye." you went off the bus ahead of him.
 
--
 
"Okay! These are the dorm mates.
 
All boys were with boy and girls were with girls except for a few people who had a boy and girl mix.
 
"Dorm number 33: Lu Han, Oh Sehun, Krystal, Lee Baekim."
 
Your jaw dropped, "."