My House

The Girl In The Corner
You yawned as you got off the bus, "Yay. I'm back at school." you said in a monotone.
 
Luhan rested his arm on your shoulder, "I'm tired." he yawned.
 
"Yeah." you pushed his arm off and started walking to the school doors, "I wish it was summer."
 
"I do too." you hear someone behind you.
 
You turn your head and see Sehun following behind you, "What?"
 
Sehun shook his head, "Nothing."
 
You faced your head back to the front and kept walking to your locker.
 
"Sehun!" Kai waved his hand, "Over here!"
 
Sehun nodded, looked at you for a moment then ran to Kai.
 
Kai looked between you and Sehun and dragged him the other direction, "Come on, Sehun. Stop checking girls out." he joked.
 
Sehun nodded, "Oh, I was?"
 
Kai looked at him and smirked, "You like her, don't you?"
 
Sehun sighed, "I guess I do." then he realized that he wasn't talking to god but to Kai! Sehun's eyes widen and he looked up to see Kai smirking, "A-aniya." he waved his hands.
 
"HAHAHAHA! WHERE'S THE REST OF EXO-K!" Kai ran down the halls yelling.
 
"Yah! I said- Aish!" Sehun ran after him.
 
Kai ran in the cafeteria and looked around, "Ooh! Luhan!" He ran to Luhan.
 
Luhan looked up and watched Kai sit across from him, "Hmm?"
 
"Guess what?" Kai panted.
 
"What?" Luhan said.
 
"Guess." Kai smirked.
 
"You... got corn braids?" Luhan guessed.
 
"No!" Kai went closer to Luhan, "Sehun likes Baekim."
 
Luhan's eyes widen, [But I like her, too.] "O-oh. Th-that's it." his heart thumped.
 
Kai laughed, "Sehun's so weird. Liking the orphan."
 
Luhan's fists shook, [Kai.] he growled in his head, trying to keep his calm, "Ahaha! Yeah." he tried to not sound mad.
 
"Well," Kai stood up, "Gotta go before Sehun finds me." he clicked his tongue before dashing out of the cafeteria.
 
After Kai left, Sehun came running in, "Did you see Kai in here?" he panted, noticing Luhan sitting at a table.
 
Luhan was thinking and didn't notice Sehun talking to him.
 
Sehun shrugged, "Oh well." and ran off again.
 
Luhan stood up and ran out the cafeteria, [Where is she?] he ran out the doors with his backpack on. He saw nobody outside and ran out the school gates. He saw a familiar girl figure walking down the sidewalk, "Bae-" he stopped talking and decided to stay behind you instead.
 
You yawned and kicked a rock as you walked down to your house, [My life is so boring.] you walked into the shop next to your house, "Annyeong!"
 
"Oh, Baekim's back!" the ahjashi smiled as he put something down.
 
"Baekim!" the ahjima smiled and hugged you, "We've missed you while you were gone!"
 
You smiled, "I did too."
 
Luhan looked from outside of the window and smiled, "Kyeopta."
 
You laughed as Ahjima talked about this one funny moment while you were gone.
 
Luhan laughed and stared at your cute face from the window.
 
"You must be cold!"
 
Luhan jumped and looked at the ahjishi with big eyes, "H-huh?"
 
"You must be cold, come inside! I'll make some coffee." The ahjishi opened the door and smiled.
 
"Ani. I'm fine but-"
 
"Come in!"
 
Luhan gave up and followed the mister inside.
 
"Yeobo," the ahjishi said to his wife. You turned around and your eyes widen. "Make some coffee for this nice young man."
 
You and Luhan eyed each other. Luhan shrugged to break the awkwardness.
 
You walked over to him, "What are you doing here? It's late out."
 
"I- um... I was just walking and came here?" Luhan chuckled and rubbed his neck.
 
You rose an eyebrow, "Okay?"
 
Luhan came closer to you, "That ahjishi saw me and made me come inside so... yeah." Luhan smiled.
 
You nodded, still not believing him.
 
"Do you know him?" Ahjima said with two cups of coffee in her hand.
 
You turned around, "Huh? Oh. He's my friend."
 
"Omo!" she gasped, "Your friend! Omo! Omo!" she cupped Luhan's cheek. Luhan smiled and blushed, feeling awkward.
 
"So good looking! I thought he was your boyfriend!"
 
"Well he's my 'boy' friend." you said.
 
"Aigoo! Take care of Baekim well. Or... maybe you don't need too because she's so strong." Ahjima laughed and handed you and Luhan a cup of coffee.
 
You faked a laugh then stopped as she walked away, "Oh gosh." you sipped on your coffee.
 
Luhan laughed, "She's funny."
 
"Always." You nodded then looked at Luhan, "Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be home?"
 
"I have no home, remember?" Luhan smiled innocently.
 
"Yet." you clarified.
 
"And I wanted to see you" He smiled wider.
 
You looked at him, "Okay?"
 
"And your house."
 
You choked on your saliva, "Mwo!? Anthwae!"
 
"Oh c'mon! I can show you my place!"
 
"Which is Sehun's place."
 
"No! My new home once I find one!" Luhan nudged you.
 
You sighed, "Oh my god."
 
"I know right! Lemme see!" He begged.
 
-------
 
"Like it?"
 
Luhan looked at your house a bit more, "It's small and cute." he patted your head, "Like you."
 
"Thanks." you blushed.
 
"Well it's getting late so.. bye! See you at school tomorrow... maybe!" he ran.
 
"What's with the maybe?" you said but you couldn't see Luhan anymore. You sighed and entered your small and cute house.