I'm Not Lying

The Girl In The Corner

 

Your house is next to the store, on the corner. (Here's a map of what everything looks like)
 
 
The next day at school:
 
You sighed as you entered the gates [Great. Now people are gonna make more fun of me. Wait. I thought they always did? Haha. funny. NOT]
 
You wrote in your journal last night:
 
Great. Guess what happened today at work. I saw Sehun. And let me guess, he's gonna tell the whole school and people are going to make more fun of me. Yep. Information told my his smirks, he will. Now I have to face this hurt even more. God. Forgive for what these people are doing. Blame me for being born.
 
"Hey, look. It's the grocers store orphan." a couple of boy and girls laughed as they passed by.
 
You rolled your eyes [It's not like you're using your own money to pay for your own things.] you ignored the name callings and went straight to your locker. Every step you took, it hurt your heart. You felt like crying, but no. You felt like hiding, but people would find you. You needed help, but who would help anyways?
 
Right as you opened your locker a hand shut it automatically, "Whoops. Sorry, Ajima's employee. I thought that was aisle three for cabbage." Tiffany
 
"It's actually aisle four. Get it straight." you mumbled.
 
"Oh? You memorized? How sweet of you. Not. HAHAHAHA!!" the three girls walked away, purposely bumping you and making you hit your own locker.
 
You wanted to cry [not today. I still need pay back for people.] you re-opened your locker and took our your bag, closed your locker, and went straight to your first class.
 
[. I have Sehun in most of my classes. First and third. I love god. I truly do.]
 
You looked out the window, listening to conversations that starts to rip your heart slowly.
 
"She really works with old people? What a loner." "Orphans. She's just using their money." " to be her."
 
You sigh and face the front as the teacher walked in.
 
"Okay turn to page 46." the teacher faced the chalkboard.
 
Something hit your head and you looked to see what it was, "Ow." you whispered and looked around to see a paper ball on the ground. You rolled your eyes and faced back to the front.
 
A few minutes later, another paper ball hit the back of your head again. [Who the-?]
 
You looked around and saw Sehun mouthing, "Read it."
 
You rolled your eyes and ignored him.
 
"Aish. This girl." Sehun mumbled and wrote on another sheet of paper, crumbled it up and threw it on your head again.
 
You sighed and gave him a glare. If only looks could kill. You took the sheet of paper and un-crumbled it. It said:
 
A secret not so hidden anymore, is it? ;)
 
You blushed a little and picked up the other pieces of paper and threw them in the trash next to you. [Shut up, idiot.]
 
Sehun smiled, [Yes! Gotcha!]
 
Jessica tapped Sehun's shoulder, "What?"
 
"Ani." Sehun faced the front.
 
Jessica pouted and faced the front as well.
 
Lunch:
 
Great. Just perfect. Everyone started ganging up at your lonely lunch table and starts spreading fake rumors.
 
"Oh my gosh, is it true that you work with old people because they are slow and stupid so you can steal money?"
 
"No. I heard that Bae Orphan works at ajishi's place because she is forever alone."
 
You rose an eyebrow at every fake rumor. You sighed, "Why are people so gullible these days?"
 
Eyes fell on you, "Mwo!?"
 
They rolled their eyes and scoffed, "You're the one who's gullible."
 
"Then do you believe in every rumor about me?" [Well basically they do. Because it's YOU they're talking about.]
 
"I....." they growled and stomped away to their own table and gave you deathly glares.
 
You rolled your eyes, "See? You can't deny that you aren't."
 
"Deny what? What did I miss?" Sehun sat across from you with a er in his mouth.
 
You only stared at him then went back to eating silently.
 
"Waeyo? Too shy to talk to me, Baekim~?" he said your name slowly, leaning closer to you.
 
You looked up only to see Sehun's face inches from yours. Gasps from girls were heard. "You want me to talk with my mouth full, Idiot?"
 
Sehun backed away with a pissed face, [No one calls me an idiot.]
 
"Waeyo," you said, trying to act as if nothing happened, "Are you mad about one little word?"
 
Sehun clenched his teeth, "I'll get you."
 
"And your friends." you said instantly.
 
"Mwo?" Sehun blinked.
 
"I'll get you, and you're friends." you smirked and kept eating.
 
Sehun huffed and stomped back to his own lunch table where EXO-K was.