Liar

The Girl In The Corner

 

"Bye." you said in a monotone, pushing Sehun in the principal's office like what he said on a sheet of paper.
 
Right when you were about to turn he held your arm and pulled you in with him.
 
"Aish." you whispered as you closed the door and turned back around to see the principal and some other adult.
 
"Sit." principal said, Mr. Yoo.
 
You sat down, then Sehun followed after, sitting down next to you.
 
"What are you doing here?" Mr. Yoo looked at you curiously.
 
You looked at Sehun, "He pulled me in."
 
Sehun didn't know what anyone was saying so he just nodded.
 
"Well Sehun," Mr. Yoo handed Sehun a sheet of paper.
 
Sehun read the sheet of paper and looked at the other older man.
 
The older man smiled and came up to Sehun to give him another sheet of paper.
 
"Hi. I am Mr. Yang. I will follow you and help you for your hearing until your hearing comes back." it read.
 
You stood up and bowed, "Thank you. And sorry for coming in with him."
 
Mr. Yoo nodded, "It's fine. You should get to class now."
 
You gave a small smile before leaving Sehun in the principal's office and rushing to your class.
 
You reached your class, art class, and walked in with your head down. Hearing chuckles and whispers from the other students.
 
"Why are you late?" the art teacher, Mrs. Lee, asked. And she's not your relative. You don't even have a relative, remember?
 
You bowed, "Mian. I dropped off Sehun to the principal's office." Everyone knows about Sehun's conditions so it was fine.
 
"Sit down." you sat, "Today we are drawing. We are drawing a pencil portrait of someone, you have to get a picture of the person, then draw it out on a canvas. Got it?"
 
"Nae, sungsaeng-nim." Mrs. Lee handed you a canvas. You took out your art supplies and thought, [Who should I draw? Anyone, right?]
 
Luhan, who sat next to you, nudged you, "Who are you drawing?"
 
You looked at him and shrugged, "I don't know. But it's definitely not you. Can't you see the other girl's canvases? All EXO-K and you." you scoffed.
 
Luhan frowned, "So? Who are you drawing?"
 
You thought, "I'll tell you next time."
 
Luhan pouted and focused on his drawing.
 
"Who are you drawing?" you peeked at Luhan's.
 
Luhan smiled, "Like it?" it was Mrs. Lee.
 
You nodded, "She approved?"
 
"No duh~"
 
----
 
Even though that one teacher who has to follow Sehun around has to stick with him, doesn't mean that the deal was over.
 
At lunch, you figured out that Luhan was friends with EXO-K. And guess what?
 
Luhan pulled your arm but you pulled back, "Baekim~? Please~?" he begged you to sit with EXO-K.
 
"Anthae! Just let me sit in peace! People are staring!" you hissed at Luhan as you tried to pull your arm back.
 
"I don't care. If you won't sit with us then I'll sit with you." Luhan whined.
 
"No! Just sit by your friends!" You defended.
 
"But you're my friend too!" Luhan was acting like a child now.
 
You gave up and sighed, "Fine."
 
Luhan giggled and pulled you over to EXO-K's table. Luhan sat down with you sitting next to him.
 
Stares were now at the table.
 
"Oh! What is she doing here?" Chanyeol spoke, pointing at you.
 
"Bye." you stood up but Luhan pulled you back down.
 
"My chingu!" Luhan smiled happily.
 
Kai rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Your chingu? Are you sure?"
 
"Yep." Luhan nodded. What a five year old.
 
"Why would you be friends with her?" D.O asked Luhan, giving you a look.
 
"Yeah, why?" you asked Luhan.
 
"Baekim~" Luhan whined, "Hajima~ you should never leave someone out."
 
You raised an eyebrow, [If only you knew my past.] you wanted to say, but you kept your mouth shut.
 
"Your just too nice, Luhan." Suho sighed.
 
"I thought you were nice too, until I met you." Luhan defended.
 
Suho smirked, "Playing girls with my bipolar-ness."
 
[Wait. Change of plans. It's not f4, it's f6 with a nice side-kick.] you thought to yourself, not paying attention to the others.
 
"Baekim!"
 
"Huh?" you snapped out of your thoughts, "Oh."
 
Luhan sighed and pouted, "What were you thinking?"
 
"Wae?" you asked, standing up.
 
"Ani. Where are you going?" Luhan asked as you started walking.
 
"Bathroom." you lied. You were good at lying. One: because you just are. And two: Of course, no one trusts you.
 
You went into the hallway and walked toward the bathroom but instantly turned to the right as you came closer.
 
Luhan's eyes widen, "Bae- yah!" he pointed to the direction you walked, "Liar!"
 
You chuckled as you heard Luhan, "So kiddish."