Kai's P.O.V 1

The Girl In The Corner

 

“WAKE UP, EVERYBODY! Let's get inside now!” Yelled my annoying teacher.

 

I stood up and my hurt like crazy, “Damn! I've been sitting for more than three hours.” I stretched out my body and walked out of the bus with my bag.

 

I rubbed my eyes, “I wonder where Sehun is.” I stop rubbing my eyes and look around.

 

“Sehun!” I waved my hand to him. “Over here!”

 

I watch Sehun nod his head at me, look behind him, then run to me. I look behind Sehun to see who he was looking at. He was looking at that orphan girl: Baekim.

 

I dragged him away, “Come on, Sehun. Stop checking girls out.”

 

Sehun nodded again, “Oh, I was?”

 

No you fagot you were checking out an orphan.

 

I looked at Sehun, then smirked, “You like her, don't you?”

 

Sehun sighed, “I guess I do.” Then he looked up at me in horror. “A-aniya.” he waved his hands.

 

I thought I would joke around with him but I didn't expect him to tell the truth like that.

 

I started off running in the halls, “HAHAHA! WHERE'S THE REST OF EXO-K!”

 

I just kept running around in places and came to the cafeteria to see Luhan sitting. I thought: Perfect.

 

“Ooh! Luhan!” I ran up to him, out of breath.

 

Luhan hummed.

 

“Guess what?”

 

“What?”

 

“Guess?” I smirked. I waited for his answer...

 

“You... got corn braids?”

 

Dumb . I couldn't wait any longer, so I told him.

 

“No!” I went up to him so I wouldn't be yelling until everyone could hear, “Sehun likes Baekim.”

 

Luhan's eyes widen, “O-oh. Th-that's it?”

 

“Sehun's so weird. Liking the orphan.” I laughed.

 

“Ahaha! Yeah.” I couldn't tell Luhan's tone in his voice.

 

“Well,” I stood up, “Gotta go before Sehun find me.” I clicked my tongue with mischievous and left.

 

I ran out of the school gates and turned right. I ran fro so long that after I stopped at a nearby market. I was out of breath.

 

I went inside the small market and ran to the Drinks section.

 

I heard an ahjima chuckle, “Well, there. It looks like you've been running and running.”

 

No . I smiled a bit, “I have. Umm.. can I buy this.. drink.” I pulled out a random drink. I didn't know these drinks that low class people had.

 

“Milk in a bottle?” The ahjima smiled, “Sure. It's good for your bones. 500 won.” (U.S: $5)

 

Kai stuttered for a bit, “I-uh.. s-sure.” He went up to the cashier desk and paid 500 easy won.

 

“You're still in your uniform.” An Ahjashi comes out of no where. Almost making me choke on my freshing, I've-never-had-this-awesome-milk-before-gotta-buy-all-and-take-home milk.

 

“Nae. School just ended a while ago.” I say respectfully.

 

“Then why aren't you home, Mr. Kim?”

 

I flinched. How did he know my last name? “Y-you know me?”

 

The ahjashi laughed, “Your father and I were good friends back then. You were such a cute baby back then. You loved to drink the milk your having right now when you were younger. Then I don't know what went wrong. You guys suddenly moved to a higher class level. And you never drunk Yoyo Mama's Milk again.”

 

Kai looked at the bottle of milk. Wow. Just.. wow. “You know what?” I smiled happily as if I had lost my mind, “I'm gonna buy some more of these and take them home.”

 

“Sure! It's fun playing your past again.” The ahjima smiled.

 

 

I sat on a bench right across from the small market, drinking my milk.

 

I wonder whose house that is right beside the market..... it must be their house.

 

I cough on my milk and focus my eyes on that person, “Baekim.” I watch her go into the market.

 

Then my eyes focus on something else, Luhan. “What the is he doing?” I say to myself. I watch him look through the window outside of the market.

 

I just kept asking questions. Why is he there? Why did he follow her? Is he stalking her? Etc.

 

I guess Luhan didn't notice that the ahjashi came out. And after a few minutes of watching them talk. They both went inside. And when I looked through the glass. They both were acting very awkward.

 

“Hmm.” I thought, “Does Luhan like her?” I mean, who would like an orphan.

 

It was getting dark and I stood up to go home, but At the corner of my eyes I see Baekim and Luhan walking out together. I quickly sit back down and start “Spying” on them again.

 

My eyes widen and Baekim and Luhan walked right next to the small house.

 

“Is that... Baekim's house!?” I thought madly. I was so shocked that I almost jumped and fell right the bench. Not wanting them to look I quickly sat back up on the bench and covered myself with my bag of milk. I peeked.

 

I watch Luhan run away and Baekim call something back, but I didn't hear. I hid my bag from Luhan seeing me then I revert my eyes back on Baekim as soon as I didn't see any more Luhan.

 

I gasped as I saw her going inside, “It's true...”

 

 

“She lives there.”