I'm Sorry

The Girl In The Corner

 

The whole time, Luhan was bothering me.. well not really bothering me. He was just mad that I never told him anything. I really tried to keep it from him but it when he's friends with Sehun. And yet he still is. Sometimes I wish I never
 
You didn't finish when Luhan sat across from you, smiling, then frowning again, "I'm still mad you know."
 
"I know! And for the thousandth time, I'm sorry!" You sighed and put your journal away.
 
"But why!?" he repeated for the you-cannot-count-any-longer time, "You lied to me, your friend! Your only friend you lied!"
 
"Shh.." you shushed him, "Your speaking too loud."
 
"Don't shush me now!" Luhan said a bit louder when he finally realized that he was loud, "Oops."
 
You sighed, [Great library day, huh?]
 
"But-... you could've told me. Even if I didn't meet you or became friends with you, I wouldn't bully you." Luhan told truthfully.
 
You rolled your eyes, "I seriously doubt that."
 
Luhan tapped his chin, thinking, "You know, Jessica told me that you were shy and quiet sometimes."
 
You felt your cheek burn a little, "Yeah. What about it?"
 
Luhan leaned in closer, "Did you know that I like shy girls?"
 
You leaned backwards and pushed his face away, "Did you know that I don't care?"
 
Luhan shrugged, "Just saying. It's true though."
 
"Let me guess. Lots of girlfriends you've had." you rolled your eyes.
 
Luhan shook his head, "Nope. Wait! Actually-"
 
"Shhh!" The librarian shushed Luhan.
 
Luhan whispered to you, "Once. But she moved and we broke up. The end."
 
"Wow. My second favorite story." you said sarcastically.
 
"What's your first?" Luhan asked.
 
"The story of me dying. What else?" you shrugged, knowing that story throughout your whole life at school.
 
Luhan tsked, "Don't say that. You're a nice girl. Who would say that to you?"
 
"Who else?" you rose an eyebrow.
 
Luhan sighed, "I'll protect you.. as a friend. People don't need to be bullies. Bullies are people who have no life."
 
You rose an eyebrow at him, "Wasn't that your past?"
 
Luhan chuckled and waved his hand, "That was the past. Today.. is the future." he did a rainbow motion with his two hands, making his face look... epically awesome.
 
A girl passed by and sat next to Luhan and gave you a gross look. You almost laughed at how she looked at you. It looked beautiful. Hehehe.
 
"Oppa, why are you sitting with the orphan?" she batted her eyelashes.
 
"She's my friend. And friends never leave each other." Luhan said nicely.
 
You corrected him, "Actually those are only for true friends."
 
Luhan rolled his eyes, "Whatever. But I'm her friend."
 
She grossly looked at you, "Why are you friends with her?"
 
Luhan patted her head, she giggled, "Because no one should ever be left out."
 
"Then can you be my friend?" she asked cutely.
 
"But I thought you were a queenka?" Luhan asked innocently.
 
You held in a laugh.
 
"What are you laughing at." the girl stood up, "You'll never be loved."
 
You spoke before Luhan did, "Sorry, that I was copying your future."
 
Dumbfounded, the girl walked away.
 
Luhan chuckled, "That was actually... kind of funny."
 
"Why? Should I be in a variety show?"
 
Luhan laughed, "It's just.. you can be really mean, but in a funny way."
 
"That's how I do it, bro."
 
"But I'm still mad."
 
You sighed, "Right when I was going to forget about that. Will you forgive me?"
 
Luhan smiled, "Of course! I'm your friend remember?" Luhan looked and waved behind you, "Hi, Sehun!"
 
You shut your eyes in annoyance, [He's here.]
 
Sehun sat by Luhan and looked suspiciously between the two of you.
 
"Oh!" Luhan held out a sheet of paper, "I got permission to stay at your house.. until my parents send in the money for my house, then I'll move out."
 
You stood up, "I should get to class." Sehun stood up with you. You looked at him, "What?"
 
Sehun rolled his eyes and looked at you.
 
"Oh yeah. The deal."
 
"Deal? Tell me too!" Luhan whined.
 
"Later. Hurry up, kid." you looked at Sehun. Almost exiting the library.
 
Sehun rolled his eyes and followed you with a er in his mouth.
 
[Someday I'll take away all of your ers. But you know what , I can't. Because you're fricken rich. Spoiled brat.] you growled in your head.