Because of You

The Girl In The Corner
Your eyes widen and you quickly push him on the ground, "What the hell?"
 
"Ow, my ." Sehun said with pocky still in his mouth, looking down so you won't notice him heating up and blushing really hard.
 
You were blushing a crimson red, "What the hell was that for, dumb ?"
 
"Well we need to break the record... so we did." Sehun said, still not looking up because of the embarrassment.
 
"What the hell." you mumbled to yourself, also in embarrassment.
 
The P.A came on, "The two students outside, please come to the office."
 
[What!? Why are we going to the dorm's office?] You both thought as you stood far from each other but going to the same place in silence.
 
Sehun entered in first, then you did.
 
The principal sat there and smiled, "What's the record for mission two?"
 
You both cleared your throats in embarrassment, "Eh. Err... z-zero cm."
 
Mr. Yoo's eyes widen, then went back to normal, "I see." he wrote something on his paper, "Now for mission three..... both of you have to do a duet song together by tomorrow. There will be three judges and the top three get to leave early back to school while the others get to do military work at Base Camp.
 
"Yes, sir." Sehun and you bowed.
 
"Oh Sehun?" Mr. Yoo stopped Sehun.
 
Sehun turned to look at him, "Nae, susaeng-nim?"
 
"I need to talk with you." he smiled. (not creepy at all (-_-) )
 
"O-oh, okay then." Sehun pushed you out and closed the door.
 
You stood there and shrugged, "I'll wait for him.... maybe?"
 
Sehun watched Mr. Yoo stand up from his chair, "Yes?"
 
Mr. Yoo looked out the window and played with a pen, "So.... do you like her?"
 
Sehun's head jerked up at him, "Like what?"
 
"You know who I'm talking about," He turned his head to look at him, " You like Baekim, don't you?"
 
You pouted and played with the dirt on the ground, [Why didn't I just stay inside instead of wait for him outside?]
 
"Boo!"
 
You flinched and turned around, "What the , Luhan."
 
Luhan laughed, "Wassup! And why are you out here alone?" he looked around you, no one was there.
 
You pointed to the building, "Waiting for a moron."
 
Luhan used his hands to shade his eyes, "He's not a moron, he's a good friend."
 
You rolled your eyes, "It's hot out."
 
"Hey! I was going to the market to buy a few snacks and drinks, wanna come?"
 
"Uhh.. what about-" Luhan pulled your by your hand and basically dragged you away. You looked back at the building where Sehun was still talking to the principal.
 
Luhan looked around, "Let's go to this market?"
 
"Have you even been here before?" you asked him, looking at the market area.
 
"Nope. But neither have you. But I know my ways back." Luhan smiled.
 
You both entered and an ajima smiled, "Welcome."
 
You bowed, "Annyeosayo, ajima."
 
Luhan pulled you to the snack aisle and looked at the little snacks, "What's this?" he used the holding hand to point.
 
"It's jello." [His hand's really warm. It's comfortable.]
 
Luhan put the linked hands to his cheek, "You're really warm, you know."
 
"You are too." you smiled honestly.
 
Luhan turned back to walk and smiled secretly.
 
"Eh, Luhan?" You asked. He hummed and a yes, "What's that?" you pointed to a plastic bottle.
 
"Oh that. bubble tea, want some? I do. Thehun loves bubble tea." Luhan laughed.
 
"Sure."
 
Luhan paused for a moment before he gasped, "Do you mean that you've never had bubble tea before!?"
 
"Did I have friends back then?" you rose an eyebrow.
 
"Mian. Pick a flavor."
 
"I dunno... I guess.... strawberry?"
 
"Ajima! Two strawberry bubble tea's, please!" Luhan said to the ajima.
 
"Nae~ Aigoo.. what a cute couple."
 
Luhan blushed, so did you.
 
"She's weird." you whispered to Luhan. Luhan just laughs randomly.
 
Minutes later you both exited with bubble tea and snacks in two bags, "Why so much snacks?"
 
"Because I want you to try them!" Luhan smiled as he dragged you along the streets.
 
"I've already tried some before. When I was younger." You huffed. Knowing that it was true.
 
"That's only some. I want you to try more!" Luhan swung both of your hands, [She must've been held by an angel because she is one.] (Kya~ cheesy line!!!) he smiled to himself as he thought.
 
"What?" you looked at him suspiciously. Knowing that he was smiling.
 
"Ani. Let's go to the park." he dragged you to a small park, changing the subject. Both of you didn't even know where it came from because you both just wandered the streets.
 
Luhan took out a stick of pocky, "Did you and Sehun do the pocky game yet?"
 
You blushed as flashbacks of the scene came to your mind, "Yes." you blushed.
 
"Cool." Luhan said with a hint of jealousy, "What happened. We didn't break the record because I 'hit Tiffany's nose'.. so yeah."
 
"We didn't either." you lied.
 
"Oh." Luhan said, still jealous.
 
BOOM!! Rain started pouring all over.
 
"Oh my god! Go under that dome thingy!" Luhan dragged you inside and watched the rain pour outside.
 
"We're soaked." you said in a monotone looking at each other's clothes.
 
"It felt like a cold shower... never in my life had I ever been so wet in the rain." Luhan said in amazement.
 
You chuckled, "Idiot." Luhan chuckled with you.
 
"Because of you, I wouldn't have needed to go to the market." Luhan blamed you.
 
"Because of you, we're lost!" you looked at him.
 
"Well because of you, I wouldn't have dragged you to the park."
 
"But it was you're idea." you retorted.
 
"Because you were with me!" Luhan pointed out.
 
"Then why didn't we just go back!" you both argued.
 
"Well you were the one who didn't care if I dragged you to nowhere!"
 
"But you suggested that we'd go!"
 
"It was a suggestion, why didn't you stop me!"
 
"Because of you!"
 
"So?"
 
"But-... aish just shut up. I'm tired." you grew mad and didn't want to talk anymore. You layed down and faced your back to him.
 
Luhan felt guilty and started having thoughts to himself, [Was I too serious?] "Baekim, I'm sorry." there was a moment of silence. "Bae?" he asked again.
 
He crawled over to the other side to see you sleeping already, "Well she knocks out pretty fast." he mumbled madly to himself.
 
He observed your natural face and pulled a lock of hair behind your ear and smiled, "Because of you I can't stop smiling so I can't do anything but make you smile with me." he soon then kissed your forehead.