Faint

The Girl In The Corner

 

You exhaled slowly. You locked the door to the dance room and even covered the crack at the bottom and the window.
 
[I don't want to be seen. Ever.] you stared at fresh and dry blood on your right arm. "Aish. Damn it. I don' even know how to take care of myself. People would probably think that I'm going emo."
 
You held your knees to your chest with your right arm sticking out. You pouted, "Should I let the blood dry?"
 
BAM! BAM!
 
Your eyes widen as your head whipped to the door.
 
BAM! BAM!
 
"Damn it." you mumbled, "Why do I never get to be alone but at home?"
 
"Yah!" you heard behind the door, "Who locked the door!"
 
You panicked, [. It's them again!] you looked around the room for a hiding spot but there was no where to run. [I even have blood droplets on the ground! Why me!?]
 
BAM! BAM!
 
"Should I get the janitor again?" Suho asked.
 
"Who knows! You're the leader."
 
Suho ran through the halls, "Where's the janitor?"
 
Kai leaned against the wall, "How about we just go to SM and practice there instead of school?"
 
Chanyeol nodded, "Yeah. We can do it later."
 
"But Suho said-" D.O got cut.
 
"It's okay. He's not here. Hehe." Baekhyun giggled.
 
"I got the keys!" They heard Suho from afar.
 
"Or is he?" Sehun rose an eyebrow.
 
Baekhyun cursed under his breath and smiled like nothing happened, "Open the door now."
 
CREAK~ The door opened.
 
You stood there in a pose like you were dancing. [Nice pose, retard.] you thought to yourself. You stopped and smiled, "Uh.. Hi?" you furrowed your eyebrows and tilted your head, [Did I say that right?]
 
"Why didn't you open the door?"
 
"I thought no one was here."
 
"She covered the window and bottom crack."
 
"Oh~"
 
"I'll leave. Mian." you bowed with your bleeding arm behind your back. Your sweatshirt covered your bloody arm and soaked up the blood. [Good thing the shirt is red.]
 
"Keep walking." They pointed to the door.
 
You fast-walked to the door and closed it behind you. You leaned against the door, "So close."
 
"What is?" the door opened and you fell backwards and landed in someone's arms.
 
Your eyes widened and you looked up, "S-Sehun?" you stood up straight and bowed, "Nothing. Mian. Annyeong." you ran across the hall with your hurt arm against your chest.
 
Sehun tilted his head, "What's wrong with the way she runs?"
 
"Hurry up, Sehunnie!"
 
"Araso! AND STOP CALLING ME THAT, BAEK!" Sehun yelled as he closed the door.
 
"YAH! STOP CALLING ME~ THAT!" Baekhyun retorted.
 
The school bell rang. You sighed in relief, "Thank goodness."
 
You ran to the lonely staircase you usually go to and sat down with your knees to your chest.
 
You slowly pulled up your right sleeve, showing the flowing fresh blood that had seeped from the injury. "I don't want to go to the nurse. Too expensive to pay the fees."
 
You remembered, when you still lived with your parents, your omma when you were only four that when she was in the hospital and you were born, the fees at the hospital cost a lot.
 
"I don't have money to pay fees for a nurse." you told yourself.
 
Your head started to spin and your body went limp. Your breathing got caught little by little and your heart beat went slower than usual.
 
[What's happening to me?] you thought to yourself before you went black.
 
Suho laughed as the members exited the dance room, "D-Did you see Kai's epic face!? BWAHAHAHA!!!"
 
Kai glared at him before walking past him, "Yeah, yeah. Laugh all you want."
 
Baekhyun laughed with Suho, "It was~ pretty funny. If only I had a video camera."
 
"Got that right!" Chanyeol clapped.
 
D.O's eyes widen, "What am I missing out on?"
 
Sehun sipped on his bubble tea, "Kai. Epic face. Laugh." Sehun said in short words.
 
D.O nodded, "Okay? Well my omma is taking me to my chef's kitchen at his home soon so I better go!" D.O said before running away from them.
 
"See ya, Omma!"
 
"Annyeo-... oh god." D.O rolled his eyes as he walked out the school doors.
 
Kai sighed before also walking away, "I have to study. I missed a few tests and have late homework. Bye."
 
"Bye bye, bad guy." Suho smirked. Kai sent him another glare before exiting the door.
 
Sehun sighed, "I'm gonna get some fresh air. Bye."
 
"Bye~!" the rest of the boys waved to Sehun and walked together out the halls.
 
Sehun walked up the stairs and opened the door to the stairway. He walked up to the balcony and leaned on it. [Fresh air.]
 
He turned around and saw a girl on the ground, "Woah~! Yah! Are you sleeping?"
 
No movement. He crouched in front of the girl lying on the ground and moved her hair, "Baekim?" he said slowly. "Yah, Baekim. I told you, this is my place to stay. Not yours."
 
No movement or sound from you. "Yah." He moved you. Seun got a little worried and felt your pulse on your neck. His eyes widen, "No beating pulse."
 
He moved your arms and moved them an saw red blood on his hands, "She's bleeding."
 
Sehun remembered, you bowed with your right hand behind your back.
 
"What's wrong with her running?" He also remembered.
 
Sehun looked at you before lifting you bridal style. [So she was hiding her arm.]
 
Sehun fast walked to the nurse's office. He banged on the door, "Nurse! Nurse!"
 
Sehun growled, [ when school's already over,] he slammed the door open and the lights before walking in and setting you down on one of the beds. He went back and closed the door so none of you would be seen.
 
"Uhh. what to get first." Sehun grabbed the aid kit and set it down on the table next to you. He opened it and looked around for cleansing wipes.
 
"Gross." he stuck out his tongue in disgust as he carefully wiped all of the blood off your arm.
 
Sehun took off your sweatshirt and threw it on the floor. "It's bothering me because it keeps falling down. God damn it."
 
He grabbed a long white fabric wrap and carefully wrapped it around your right arm where you have injured yourself, "I'm never going to be a doctor."
 
He looked at you, "How did you injure it anyways?" He looked at your arm then at your face again, he carefully examined your face.
 
Sehun was so focused on your face he didn't even realize that he was getting closer to your face while you were awake. [Her face is...] he tilted his head which made it look like he was about to kiss you.
 
Sehun snapped out of his thought as he saw his own reflection in your brown eyes. "Ommo!" he jumped up and backed away. He slipped on your sweatshirt and fell backwards, "Ah~!" his head hit the table and he fell on the ground unconscious.
 
You jumped without moving out of place and stared at his body on the ground, "Wh-what did I do wrong?" You looked at your arm and back at him, "Uhh... gomowo?"