The Sleepover

The Girl In The Corner
You bowed, "Good Morning, Mrs. Kim."
 
Mrs. Kim smiled, "Good morning, Baekim. I heard that in art, your portrait is due. Who did you draw?"
 
You shrugged, "You'll have to figure out yourself." smiled and walked in the gates.
 
You rubbed your eyes at you set your eyes on the inside of your locker, "Why am I so tired today?" you throw stuff in and take stuff out of your locker then shut it.
 
You walked down the quiet halls, [I just noticed, that school is very quiet today.] you looked around and saw students.. but all quiet and whispery.
 
". EXO-K and Luhan aren't here at school today." you heard a girl say to her friend.
 
"I know. I heard that they went to go help Luhan find a new house."
 
You listened carefully as you pasted them, [Ohh, that's why.] and quickly head to your first class.
 
Hours later:
 
You yawn as you arrive in art class, [Luhan isn't here today, Sad.]
 
Today, since a lot of students are not here today... there are only...... 8 students in this room so we are all sharing who we drew for our portrait. Who wants to start?"
 
"I will." one of the bossy chicks in class rose her hand, showing her red nail polish along. "I drew... Baekhyun. He took a picture for me to draw. I think it looks just like him."
 
[Hmm. It sooo looks like him.] you said sarcastically in your head.
 
"I drew Tiffany noona." One nerd in class showed his portrait.
 
[God given talent of drawing.] you admired his drawing of Tiffany, [It's perfect. I don't even think he needed an eraser for that.]
 
The guys in class mostly had he queenkas in school and the girls obviously had either their boyfriend or one of the kinka's aka EXO-K and/or Luhan.
 
"Baekim?" everyone looked at you.
 
"Tch. I don't even think it looks good." one girl whispered.
 
"I'll pass." you waved your hand.
 
"It's okay. Just show."
 
You sighed and took out your pencil and shading portrait of the person, "I drew Mr. Yoo. The principal." you mumbled embarrassingly.
 
Students snickered and held laughs and whispered to each other. It actually looked pretty good.
 
----
 
You kicked the dirt as you were walking home, "School was fun today. Peace and quiet."
 
"Yah!"
 
You jump by the loudness and turn around, you blink cutely, "Luhan?"
 
Luhan waves to you from the car window, "Come inside!"
 
You shake your hands, "A-aniyo. Gwenchana."
 
"It's okay! It's going to be fun! Kaja! Pali!" Luhan keeps saying.
 
You sigh in defeat and get in the car, "Holy-." you see the rest of Exo-k.
 
"Ayo wassup!" Chanyeol makes a peace sign.
 
You wave and smile, "A-annyeong."
 
"So she's sleeping with us?"
 
"Mwo? Sleeping?" your eyes widen.
 
Luhan rubs the back of his neck and chuckles sheepily, "Well I want you to sleep over at my new house. B-because we're friends, remember?"
 
"So?! I'm not sleeping with a bunch of bullies!" yes, the bullies meaning exo-k.
 
"I won't make them bully you. Right?" he eyes the guys behind him.
 
"Sure." "Whatever." "I don't care." "As long as she's here."
 
"I still don't want to sleepover."
 
"Why? Are you a wimp?"
 
"The rainbow of your eyes." Chanyeol makes a dazzled face using both hands to make a rainbow sign.
 
*Cricket cricket*
 
"Okay?" Kai looks at Chanyeol weirdly. The Kai smirks at Sehun while Sehun looks away. "You should sleepover. It's not like we're going to drug you or anything."
 
"That makes it even scarier." you mumble to them.
 
"C'mon orphan. What a baby." Baekhyun scoffs.
 
D.O stays silent, he doesn't care if you sleep over or not, as long as he's happy. (Sorry I can't really think of D.O saying mean stuff because he's just too nice. LOL. But I can think of Suho being mean. WTF?)
 
Your gaze falls sharply on Baekhyun, "." you mumble.
 
"Mwo? What did you say?!" Baekhyun's voice raises.
 
"Why don't you say that again, huh?!" you voice starts raising with him.
 
"Calm down!" Luhan tries to stop you and Baek.
 
-----
 
"Mwo?!"
 
Luhan rubs the back of his neck and chuckles sheepily, "Mian. I had the urge to."
 
"You had the urge to live across from me!?" Your voice becomes high.
 
"I-I'll keep it a secret."
 
Your face comes to to Luhan's, "You better.. or else." you mumble madly.