Youth of Fountain

The Girl In The Corner

Kai's P.O.V:

 

I wake up due to a pain throbbing in my head, “.” I hiss as I hold my head to stop the buzzing. As soon as it starts dying, I open my eyes to an unfamiliar room. Where am I? I sit up and look beside me to see a girl sleeping on the side. Who is she? Her messy dark brown hair falls all over her pillow and I see hickeys on the side of her neck. Did I do that?

 

My eyes widen and I shift myself as the girl beside me moves to face me. Baekim. I can't remember what happened to me last night? I thought I knocked out at the Club. But I ended up here? With Baekim on the bed beside me. She looks like a mess. Are they all from me? The hickeys, the swollen lips, the messy hair?

 

Baekim rubs her eyes as she slowly stretches herself on the bed, peaking up at me, I hold my breath.

 

“Oh, you're awake.” was all she said before sitting up, facing me as if I haven't done anything to her last night. She still has her clothes on.

 

“What happened last night?” My voice cracks, due to the dehydration in me.

 

Baekim raises a brow at me, she's the only one who knows what happened, “You were drunk and came here to talk about how you found out that Areum was cheating on you with two other men and ended up using me as your pain killer.”

 

Guilt hits me like a bullet. So I used her while I was drunk. I used her because she was the only one I had beside me. I am a terrible friend. I look at the hickeys I gave her on her sensitive neck, brown and swollen. “I am so sorry, Baekim.”

 

Baekim looks away, and I see the redness on her face, “It's fine.”

 

“What did I do? Did those hickeys hurt you? I'm so sorry.” I groan bringing my head to my hands.

 

“You...” Baekim stops to think before answering again, “You-”

 

Your P.O.V:

 

“You kissed me of course. And then things elaborated after that.” It's embarrassing. Its embarrassing to talk about how I felt as he touched me, talked to me in that tone of voice, as he passionately kissed me. I could feel the heat rising to my face and could already tell me race was red. For a second I think I like him. Bu it's just a small feeling.

 

“No,” Kai sighs, “Tell me what really happened?”

 

I still don't understand what he's trying to say, I already told him. “I said you were talking about how I might be your pain killer to forget about your cheating girlfriend while you were drunk.”

 

“Was it awkward,” Kai looks down, “Was it awkward that I kissed you like that?”

 

Suddenly, Kai and I meet each others eyes. He knows I'm embarrassed. And I know that he wants to know what I felt.

 

“Do you want to know everything?” I ask. And of course, he nods. So I start, “Well. Yes, it was really weird and awkward, but you were drunk so I knew you'd forget everything you did.”

 

Kai suddenly smirks at me, he wants to mess around with me now, “What did I do? And how did you feel?”

 

I hate it when he does this, so maybe I could do it back. “When you kissed me, you touched me like this,” I put my hands around his warm neck and waist. My face heats up even more, due to the fact that Kai isn't wearing a shirt. “Then you closed the door and locked it before carrying me to the bed and proceeding with your messy kisses you gave me.”

 

I look at Kai and see him blushing, but still smirking, “Just tell me one more thing then, what was one thing you liked if I said anything to you?”

 

“Well,” I put my hands on the bed and crawl up to his ear, feeling the heat from his body to mine, “My favorite part was when you were getting really needy and you said you wanted me. But I said no.”

 

I pull away, sitting in my original position and staring at him like an innocent child. I see the red cheeks appear on him and he looks away from my gaze. How cute. :3

 

3rd person:

 

Sehun groans as he lifts his head up, but as he does that his head spins, creating an illusion of the ground shifting along with him. Where's Kai? He thinks of first. He didn't care for Jessica. All Sehun remembered was Kai walking out the doors before girls started huddling over to him.

 

He looks around, trying to focus his vision, and as soon as his head stops spinning, he knows.

 

Kai left somewhere.......but where?

 

“Where am I?” Sehun's voice croaks as he sits up and looks around the room.

 

The door opens and Sehun turns to look. Krystal comes in with a tray of food, “You're awake now.”

 

“Yeah.” Sehun croaks again.

 

Krystal gently puts the tray on the table and observes Sehun's face, “You still look pale. How much did you drink?”

 

Just enough to make me forget about Baekim once. “I-I don't know.” Sehun's voice becomes clear after drinking the cold water, “How long was I out?”

 

“About 8 hours.” Krystal opens the bowl and the steam of the soup flies, “Here, eat this and Jess will take you back home soon.”

 

Sehun takes the bowl and spoon and stuffs it in his mouth, “Mmm!!!” Sehun's eyes bulge of the heat.

 

Krystal giggles, “You forgot to blow.”

 

Sehun swallows it, “You forgot to tell me it was super hot!”

 

Krystal pouts, “You should've known!”

 

“Well I'm sorry, Miss. Drama Queen!” Sehun blurts.

 

Krystal opens , but closes it again and hangs her head low, “I'll take my leave.” She stand up and walks out the door quietly.

 

Sehun scoffs, “What's gone into her?”

 

As soon as Krystal stomps in the kitchen she slams her fists on the kitchen table.

 

Jessica jumps and chokes on her smoothie, “What's happened between you two again?”

 

“He doesn't even notice....He doesn't even notice that I've changed!?” Krystal shrieks and whines.

 

Jessica scoffs and raises that one brow, “And what's changed about you?”

 

Krystal huffs and stomps back upstairs, “Nothing you understand!”

 

Jessica rolls her eyes, “Jeez. What's her problem? She's still fussing over the same guy when he's obviously over her.”

 

Kai's P.O.V:

 

I lay in my own bed, with my arm on my head. I still feel so bad for using Baekim. My friend. But as she said earlier....

 

I'm so sorry, Baekim! I'm so so sorry.”

 

It's fine, Kai. I forgive you. We can call it....friends with benefits, right?”

 

....right..”

 

Ugh. But I still feel bad, but at the same time, happy. I smile. I don't know why I'm smiling at this but it makes my heart beat. Beat in a nice way. Something similar to when I first dated Areum. Now I feel like a .

 

“Areum.” I whisper, my smile turning into a frown. Flash backs of her with the other guys pop in my head. Why did she turn like this...? Wasn't that me when I was younger? The one who always cheated on people with two other people? Now that I think of it...I feel stupid for even doing it.

 

I dial a number on the phone and waited for an answer.

 

Hello?

 

“Hi, Areum.” I can image her face being shocked by noticing my voice over the phone.

 

O-Oh, Kai. G-Good morning. how are you doing?”

 

“I'm fine. What are you doing?”

 

I'm still sleeping.”

 

“Oh you are? Then keep sleeping. Bye.” Lies....

 

Bye.”

 

I sighed. She probably took the guy somewhere so they could have . Tch. I know that she wakes up earlier than me. It's already past 12 and she's still sleeping?

 

Wanting to relieve the stress, I text Baekim. Texting baekim makes my heart lighten.

 

To Baekim:

 

What are you doing?

 

From Baekim:

 

I went back to our old school. Kids are so naughty. I saw like three high school boys climb over the fence and run away. I would've yelled at them but I'm too nice.

 

From Jong In:

 

That was me back then. LOL!

 

From Baekim:

 

Yeah. Other than that then I'm just gazing around town.

 

After that I don't reply. What else do I have to say to her anyways?

 

Your P.O.V:

 

I put away my phone after a few minutes of no text from Kai. I look up, “Wow. Luhan's house still amazes me no matter how long I look at it.”

 

I step up to the gate of the house and ring the bell of the gate.

 

“Who is it?” A voice out of no where appears. Probably a mic.

 

“Um, I'm here to see Luhan. It's one of Luhan's friends.”

 

“....Come in.” then the gates open in front of the and I slowly walk in, following the path that led to the front door. Two people open the door for me and bow as I come in. And at that moment was when I felt so special. People bowing at me even when I did nothing.

 

A girl, perhaps a maid due to the dressing of her clothes, comes up to me, “You're here for Luhan?”

 

“Yes I am. Is he here?” I ask politely. We meet eyes. She has dark brown eyes that are so gentle yet tired from working so much.

 

The maid nods, “I'll lead you up there.”

 

“Okay.” As I follow her up the stairs, I remind her, “Just say that I'm.....Sehun.”

 

The maid nods and softly knocks on Luhan's door, “Luhan, it's Sehun.”

 

“Come in!” I hear Luhan yell from the other side of the door. Luhan sounds so different from when I met him years ago. The maid walks back down without a sound.

 

I open the door to see Luhan typing something on a laptop. I close the door behind me and slowly but quietly walk up to him.

 

“Ah, Sehun-” Luhan turns around. Right as he sees me, his eyes widen and his jaw drops as he looks all over me.

 

I smile, “Hi, Luhan.”

 

Luhan's eye twitch, “You-...you-....you're back.”

 

“Yes I am.” I stare at him, but it only gets awkward because he stares at me as if I'm not real, “Are you happy or sad?”

 

“I-I'm happy of course. It's just that...I haven't seen you for so long....”

 

“Me too. Do I get a hug?” I open my arms waiting for his hug. He slowly stands up and hugs me, but the hug gets tighter.

 

“You look different.” Luhan confesses, “But it's a good different. And why didn't you tell me you came back?” Luhan lets go and looks at me with a frown on his face.

 

“I wanted to make it a secret.” I look at Luhan. He's grown so tall and big. He's matured so much- wait a second. “Luhan are you sure you've matured?”

 

“Y-yes. Of course I have. It's been three to four years.” Luhan looks at himself, “Why is there something wrong?”

 

“You still have a baby's face!” I confess. Seriously though, I can see the muscles and the skinniness but the face isn't changing a single bit.

 

“I have a Youth of Fountain.” Luhan does the twinkle hand movement.

 

I laugh, “You mean the Fountain of Youth?” He's still the sweet, dorky Luhan I know.

 

“Yeah! Oops.” Luhan says shyly, “So.....I really thought you were Sehun....”

 

“Nope. I told you before, I want it to be a surprise.”

 

“You haven't been at my house for so long....where are you staying at? You're old house?” Luhan suddenly asks me.

 

“No, I'm staying at a hotel until I can get into a college I like. Then I might buy a home or an apartment.” I explain.

 

Luhan nods as he listens, “You should come to my college! Or specifically all of “our's” college.”

 

“Our? Who's Our?” I ask.

 

“Ummm...Sehun, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Kyungsoo, and Me. We all go to the same college. Because we're friends....obviously.”

 

Seriously? I'm gonna go to a college with the people who bullied me in high school. no. “But Luhan-” I get cut off.

 

“Don't worry! They've changed a lot now! Suho's getting married to....someone.... and Kai's dating. And Sehun......” Luhan looks up at me. I see the sorrow in his eyes.

 

I understand, I know Sehun still likes me and he's waiting for me. The look on Luhan's face looks so sad. I think he liked me back in high school when we were friends, but I don't think he did. I don't really know because he never expressed it. It's so weird how two best friends can like one weird girl and not be able to tell each other their crush.....unless if they did then I don't really know anymore.

 

“What about Sehun?” I ask as if I don't know nothing.

 

Luhan rubs the back of his neck, “Um, he misses you a lot....yeah...”

 

“Oh...” was all I could say. I know he misses me. Jong In told me everything. Then a plan popped up in my mind, “When is Sehun's birthday?”

 

“C-Coming up this week. Why?” Luhan's flustered by my sudden out burst.

 

“I have a plan! Okay, thanks, Luhan.” I give him another hug. I can feel his heart rate pick up as my warmth wraps around his gently. I loosen out of the hug and walk off to the door to leave, “I need to go now. Maybe I'll see you sometime when I'm not busy.”

 

“O-Okay. Bye...” Luhan waves at me. Still shy by the hug.

 

I giggle and take my leave back into my car, “This is gonna be perfect...”

 

I pick up my phone and dial Jong In.

 

What's up, Baek.”

 

“Don't call me that! Jeez....oh! I have a plan! Come meet me at the hotel I'm staying at. I need you to help me with something. Or just come when you're not busy.”

 

O-okay...I'll see you soon. Bye.” And he hangs up.

 

This is gonna be perfect! I just know it!

 

Kai lays on his bed and wiped his tears, “I need to tell her that I broke up with Areum....now what will I do?”

 


Herro, subbies. I know I havne't updated in a while. There's a lot going on. Oh! And I totally forgot about my Evil Angel fanfiction. You know the one with Suho? Yeah I totally forgot about that, and I even said that I will continue it. I'm such a bad author... Well I totally forgot because I...

 

 

OVERDOSED ON EXO'S CRACK!!!