Worried with a Hint of Jealousy

The Girl In The Corner
Your eyebrows furrowed and your black dream disappeared as you felt coldness hit you. You turn and rub your eyes, not remembering what happened. You look up and see a dark red dome shape in front of you. You turn your head to the side and gasped, "Holy !" You jump up and hit your head hard on the dome play area.
 
You hear Luhan shifting in his position while growling cutely. You freeze, [Don't wake up!] you say while rubbing your head then hissing as you keep touching the pain on your head. You close your eyes and try to get the dizziness out of your head after hitting it on metal.
 
"Good morning, Bae. Are you okay?" Luhan stares sleepily at you with a groggy voice.
 
You faked a chuckle, "I'm fine? Just.... where are we?"
 
Luhan sat up, yawning, stretching, then rubbing his eyes, "Remember? We went to the park, it rained, we stayed in this dome, we fell asleep, then this happened."
 
You sighed as flashbacks of yesterday came to your head, "Oh. I remember now." You moved to get out but heard your name in a faint voice. You froze, "Did you hear that?"
 
Luhan yawned again, "Yeah, I heard ya."
 
"Lee Baekim!" you heard someone say faintly.
 
"No, that?!" you hissed at Luhan.
 
Luhan listened for a while, "Oh~ I hear it now."
 
"Baekim!" the voice got louder.
 
[Is that.....] "Sehun!" You yelled, echoing in the dome.
 
Luhan covered his ears, "Ow."
 
You run out the dome and look around, "Sehun!?"
 
"Baekim?" Sehun answers back. He see's a girl in the distance.
 
"Over here!" You smile and wave your hand.
 
Sehun's heart skips a beat and ends up running to the right person he was looking for. He stopped and panted, "Where..... were... you..?"
 
"I-I was-"
 
"She was with me." Luhan came out. BONK! "Ow. My head." he rubbed his head while coming out.
 
You giggled, "Yeah with him. Sorry." you looked down and mumbled, feeling guilty for leaving him.
 
"DID YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS!? I CAME OUT TO FIND YOU BUT YOU WERE GONE! AND NOW I FIGURED OUT THAT YOU WERE WITH HIM THE WHOLE TIME! WE HAVE A DANCE TODAY AND YOU GO WITH HIM!?" Sehun yelled with fury.
 
You flinched and hung your head down lower.
 
Sehun softened and felt sorry, "S-sorry." he sighed.
 
Luhan blinked and stayed in the background, being ignored by the both of you and Sehun.
 
"We should go practice." Sehun said kindly to you. [She got to be with Luhan. So she left me for Luhan?] Sehun said in his head with jealousy.
 
"Let's go." you held Sehun's arm, "I don't know where to go so you're going to have to take me and Luhan back because we're new to here."
 
Luhan, behind you, nodded and Sehun's other free hand, "Kaja!"
 
Sehun sighed and took off with two kids beside him.
 
[So jealous. She get's to dance with Sehun.] Luhan thought to himself as he walked.