Back for Good

The Girl In The Corner

Kai drove his car down to the house that was slowly fading away from memories. Kai went out of his car and locked it before going closer to the house. He stood at the door and knocked.

 

The door opened and the lady smiled, “Hi, Kai.”

 

“Hi....how have you been?” Kai asked.

 

“Why don't you come in.”

 

***

 

“Baekim?” Kai asked suddenly, putting down his coffee you gave him.

 

“Yeah?” You replied.

 

“Why are you back? I thought you moved for good.”

 

You laughed, “I went to go study abroad at the same time. My awesome education skills were too high so I got a chance to go to America and study. It's really nice.”

 

Kai's jaw dropped, “Wah~. Where else did you go?”

 

“I went on a trip to London and Paris with my class. The Eiffel Tower is taller than you think.” You raised a brow.

 

“You know...you got prettier.” Kai smiled, “AND! You grew taller.”

 

“Of course I grew. So how's you and Areum? Are you two over the line, below the line, on the line?” You asked, changing the subject.

 

Kai smiled as his beautiful girlfriend flashed in his head, “We're...below the line but close to it.”

 

“Ah~ so you did change.” You leaned back against the chair.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Didn't you always go over the line with your girlfriends?” You smirked.

 

“That was the past. Areum is way more than all of my-”

 

“One hundred girlfriends?” I finished the sentence.

 

“Not a hundred!”

 

“Then what, a million?”

 

***

 

From Sehun to Kkamjong:

Yah. Where are you? Wanna hang out?

 

From Kai to Yehet:

I'm busy with someone at the moment, maybe later. It's really important.

 

From Sehun to Kkamjong:

Like what? You and Areum? Didn't you say Areum was going to the Bahamas tomorrow?

 

From Kai to Yehet:

No, not me and Areum. A really close friend of mine came to town.

 

From Sehun to Kkamjong:

 

Oh okay.....then meet me later at 6pm. My place.

 

From Kai to Yehet:

 

Rodger that, Yehet. ;)

 

Sehun sighed, “Who is Kai's close friend from out of town?”

 

“What did he say?” You asked.

 

“He wants me to hang out at his place later at 6.” Kai explained.

 

“Oh. You can leave at 6 then. I have some other stuff to do too.”

 

“Like what?” Kai asked.

 

“Nothing. I don't have anything to do.”

 

Kai thought for a while, “I have a plan.”

 

***

 

Kai got out of his car as he reached Sehun's place. He checked his watch. 6pm. “Perfect.”

 

The guards bowed to Kai as he passed by, “Sehun is in the house waiting.”

 

Kai got inside the large mansion and went towards Sehun's room, “Sehun?” Kai said as he closed Sehun's bedroom door behind him.

 

“Hi. I'm bored.” Sehun sulked right away.

 

“You're bored everyday. Don't you have homework?”

 

“All finished.”

 

“Damn...”

 

“Hyung I had a dream.” Sehun spoke again after a while, “I had a dream that Baekim was waving to me. She looked so cute. Then I woke up and cried because...because...” Sehun's eyes watered.

 

“Because you miss her so much.”Kai finished.

 

“I just hope she's okay. I want to see her.” Sehun sniffled, wiping his tears on his sleeve.

 

“Get over her. She's been gone for four years, three months, and like what...15 days?” Kai cocked his head to one side.

 

I can't. She's the only one for me.”

 

“Do you know how frustrated your parents are for canceling every arranged marriage for you?” Kai questioned.

 

“Arranged marriage is gay. It can itself and rot in hell.” Sehun spat.

 

“Jesus....calm down.” Kai's eyes widen.

 

“I wanna see her.” Sehun rolled around on his bed, talking to himself.

 

If only I could tell the truth...

 

-

 

You sighed heavily as you stared at Sehun's place from Kai's car window, “He has a really nice house. A bit better than Luhan's house four years ago.” You sank back into the passenger seat and played with your fingers.

 

A few minutes later Kai came out and he went inside the car.

 

“So what happened?” You asked.

 

“Sehun dreamed about you and now he really misses you. I told you Baekim, he will never get over you.”

 

“Psh. Yeah right.” You looked out the window.

 

“I'm serious. You know, he canceled every one of his arranged marriages just waiting for you to come some day.” Kai explained.

 

You looked at Kai, “Damn....then this is serious.”

 

“Hell yeah it is.”

 

Sehun looked out the window as he stared inside of Kai's car, “Who's that girl with him?” Sehun watched the car leave, “Is Kai perhaps...cheating on Areum?”

 

As Kai drove, he caught a glance of your glum face, “What are you thinking?”

 

You looked up at him and shook your head, “I-it's nothing..just...”

 

“You miss him?”

 

“....something like that.” You looked out the window.

 

“So...did you gain like, a lot of money because those shoes, from what I heard, are like...expensive.” Kai asked.

 

“I did. I majored in Bio. Chemistry and became a doctor. But then I quit my job as a doctor as soon as I had saved enough money and is going to live here from now on.”

 

“Cool! I wish I were as smart as you. I only do Business!” Kai joked, as his family owned a business.

 

“But yeah...”

 

“Did you have a boyfriend?” Kai smirked.

 

“Nope. I refused every one of eleven boys...and girl.”

 

“Girl!?” Kai's eyes widened, “Tell me more!”

 

You laughed before continuing, “Well she was my best friend. And then one day she asked me out, saying that she was biual. But I said no and....I never saw her after that.”

 

“That's it?” Kai scoffed.

 

“Oh yeah. One time we were drinking and we had a small make-out session.” You laughed, “I remember that! Woo! She is a good kisser.”

 

Kai smiled, “Oh really?”

 

“Drop me off here. At that hotel.” You pointed.

 

“Okay.” Kai parked in front of the Hotel and you exited, “Bye! See you whenever I see you.”

 

“Bye!” Kai waved back and watched you enter the hotel. Kai was about to drive back out onto the road when someone caught his eye, “Is that....Areum....with another man?” Kai watched as his girlfriend and the man stopped to kiss each other passionately.

 

Kai gripped onto the wheel and roughly drove back onto the road, his way back to Sehun's place.

 

***

 

“What brings you here again?” Sehun asked.

 

Kai paced back and forth, not caring about Sehun, “I can't believe it. She cheated on me. After all of these perfect moments, she cheats on me.”

 

“Kai what's wrong?” Sehun asked.

 

Kai sighed sadly and slumped into Sehun's couch.

 

“What's wrong?” Sehun asked again.

 

Kai sadly smiled as he spoke, “I just caught Areum kissing another man.”

 

“But aren't you doing the same?”

 

“What?” Kai looked at him.

 

“Well, as you left, I saw another girl in your car. Aren't you both cheating on each other then?” Sehn's eyebrows connected.

 

“What? No! Of course not!”

 

“Then who was the girl?” Sehun asked.

 

“I can't tell you.” Kai groaned.

 

“Then you are cheating.”

 

“No I'm not, Sehun.” Kai groaned once again.

 

“Then tell me who it is.”

 

Kai sighed and looked into Sehun's eyes, “Who do you think is my close friend from out of town?”

 

There was a long pause before Sehun's eyes slowly widened, “No way.....”

 

 

 

 

 

“She's back, Sehun.........she's back for good.”

 


Annyeong! Happy Chinese new year! Sorry I'm a little slow at updating

but I hope I will improve. I've been reading a really good fic

but at the same time im watching a kdrama with a lot of homework.

So I have to plan things out by not updating and not writing and just

focusing on my homework. :( homework is stressfull. Anyways...

I can't belive Kai got cheated on. I mean who would?

BYENEE~~!! <3