The Assembly

The Girl In The Corner

 

Your rested your head on the table, hood up and hands in your sweater pocket.
 
SLAM!
 
You jumped up with big eyes, "Aish! Jeongmal. What do you want, death person?" you eyed Sehun furiously.
 
Sehun knew you were mad by the look on your face and smirked in victory. He looked around and saw his guide in no sight. He sighed and sat down across from you.
 
You looked weirdly at him.
 
Sehun was trying to tell you, "Hide me from my guide." but failed. He tried talking but came out with, "Hi-e-om-ied".
 
"Bwahahahaha! Mwo!? HAHAHA!" You laughed, clapping.
 
Sehun glared at you and tried it again.
 
"Hahahahahahaha! Hahahaha! What are you trying to tell me!?" You were out of breath, "Ah! Apha apha!" you clutched your stomach.
 
[I wish I knew what I was saying. I wish I could hear again.] Sehun thought to himself. Sehun stood and walked away.
 
First class:
 
"Okay get in your seats! Today's lesson will be.." the seosang-nim began.
 
You rested your elbow on the desk and put your chin your your hand. Thinking back to what Sehun was doing earlier. You smiled and held in a laugh.
 
Sehun looked at what the guide was writing on Sehun's paper. Since he couldn't hear, the guide had to write for him. For a guy like the guide, he's a pretty good writer.
 
Sehun wrinkled his nose in jealousy, [I wish I could write as good as him.] and put the er back in his mouth. "special flavor."
 
Sehun got bored and decided to look out the window then his eyes came to you. [Hmm.... flawless face, milky skin, long eyelashes, pink plush lips, dark brown eyes, make-up free.. what am I thinking about!] he shook his head and focused back on the front but can't hear anything but people mouthing. He was lost in his train of thought.
 
He looks paralyzed if you look at him because he's thinking too hard.
 
"Hello, Hello!" the guide waved his hand in front of Sehun's face.
 
Sehun popped out of his thoughts and looked around the room, no one was in the room.
 
The guide gave him a sheet of paper saying, "We're having an assembly for something soon. Follow me. Here's a sheet of paper for what you can't hear." and the guide gave him the packet of the assembly.
 
You yawned, "What is it this time?"
 
Luhan smiled happily, "I don't know. I don't even know why I'm so excited."
 
"I never asked." You mumbled and listened to the principal.
 
After hearing what the principal said, your eyes widen, "Mwo." you whispered.
 
"We are going on a three day trip to the woods. We will have fun games to play and to learn about. This event will happen in three day. So pack up and on the third day, bring it to school. We are leaving right in the morning. Buses are already paid by me so.. be prepared.
 
You sighed, "Great." being sarcastic.
 
"I know right! It's my first time going with a school!" Luhan smiled widely.
 
"Same." you walked away, not interested like the others.
 
"Oh! One more thing!" the principal came back up on stage, "Since there is an odd number of people in the school, we might have girls and boys together in one dorm."
 
Girls gasped, "Anthwae!" "I want to be with Kai oppa." "I want to be with.." yeah yeah. So and so.
 
"I want to be alone." you told yourself. "Or I shouldn't just go." you thought sadly.