The Text

The Girl In The Corner

Sehun groaned as he switched his sleeping position. His back aching because of the hard floor. He rubbed his eyes and sat up; no sound was heard.

His heart raced, “No.” He stood up as fast as he could and ran throughout the house; empty.

There was no one there but him.

“No. No. No.” Sehun sobbed, “She- she can't just leave me here. No. NO. NO!”

Just as Sehun was about to leave, the door opened, revealing Kai.

“Kai.. what are you doing here?” Sehun asked, wondering why he even knows this existing place.

“Baekim's gone.” Kai simply stated.

“No she isn't. She can't be.” Sehun shook his head.

“She is. And she wanted to me to give you this.” Kai handed Sehun an envelope.

Sehun took the envelope and opened it, revealing a letter from.

To Oh Sehun,

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry....but I had to. Just leaving you there without a trace even pains me. Sehun, Can I ask you something? Why? Why did you like me when you were the one, you....were the one who bullied me? Did your heart just suddenly change? I really like you too but.. I can't officially accept those feelings just yet.

Sehun, sometimes...you just need to move on. It might be a good thing.

Love,
Lee Baekim.

“Oh god,” Sehun pulled his hair back, “Why?”

Kai couldn't help but stand there, watching his friend suffer.

“You know he will never forget you, right?”

“I know..but he will move on. It's the best for him, right?”

“He won't.”

“Kai..don't say that. He has to..”

“Baekim, you know that you have his heart, right?”

“No I don't. Where is it then?”

“His heart is in yours..but you're trying to avoid it by locking it up. If you want to let his heart go back to him, then tell him, in his face, that you don't love him. You don't love him..do you?”

“I-....Kai I should go.”

“I'm serious though!”

“Yeah right.”

“I'll take you home, Sehun. The car's outside.”

    ---------------------    
“Jong In?” Sehun looked at him from the bed. Kai hummed back, “How did you know where Baekim lived?”

“....long story.” Kai half-lied.

“Tell me. I wanna know.” Sehun sighed, adjusting his position.

Kai sighed in defeat, “Baekim and I...are friends...”

Sehun paused fore a moment, “What?”

“We're friends, Sehun.” Kai repeated.

“I thought you hated her guts.”

“I never did....” Kai sighed.

“Kai you better tell me everything. It feels like I don't know you anymore. You used to hate her so much! You used to always play with girls, bully her with me and the others, and talk about her...what happened to you, Kai?”

Kai thought for a moment, “Let's say...” Kai smacked Sehun's head, “REALITY. HAS. HIT. ME. HARD. It's time to grow up!”

“Okay,okay! Cal down, man! Jeez.” Sehun held his hands up in fear.

“I'll tell you.” Kai sighed another time before story-telling, “I, back then, like Baekim..not like you, but just like in general. I thought she was pretty cute compared to the girls that hang out with me. But then I saw you and the rest picking and bullying on her. And I didn't want to fail you all so I just played along. Then a while after..Baekim..said something that changed my heart from liking her to wanting to be her friend and support her. And in the end, it worked out. Baekim is really nice. She was the one who knocked sense into me.”

“......Damn....”

“What?”

“You're ing gay.”

“Shut the up, Oh Sehun!”

    ------------------

“Yeah. Sehun's having a bad day so he can't come.” Baekhyun said as he got off the phone with Kai.

“Oh. I guess it's just us then.” Suho shrugged.

“Kai was telling me stupid on the phone just now.” Baekhyun scoffed.

“What ?” Chanyeol asked, laying upside down on the couch.

“He was telling me that Baekim just went to America today. What an idiot. I don't need to know that ing business of hers.”

“Hey...” Luhan said, steadying his voice and looking Baekhyun.

“What? I know you and her are best friends but I don't really give a .” Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“Uhhh, Hyung..I better not.” Kyungsoo mumbled.

“What? You think I care? Luhan, just ignore me.. I really don't care anyways-...Hyung?.....Luhan?....Luhan Hyung?...........”

    ***

“Say it.”

“Luhan-”

“Say it!”

Baekhyun sighed, “I swear, crossing my heart, that I'll never talk about Baekim again. Am I done? Can I put my arms down?”

“Say the next one too.”

Baekhyun closed his eyes and sighed again, “I, Byun Baekhyun, am forever going to be a douche. I am a ing lunatic who needs mental help.”

“Okay...good. You can go now.”

Baekhyun frowned as he dropped his arms to his side and jumped off the balance beam.

“Baekhyun...”Suho looked at him in worry.

“I'm going home. See ya.” Baekhyun left..

No one laughed, no one talked. And one thing: Never.make.Luhan.mad.or.else.he.will.kill.you...period.


**4 YEARS LATER**

“Oh c'mon, Kai! You're choosing Hoes over Bros?” Chanyeol stressed.

“Say that again?” Kai pulled Chanyeol's collar roughly.

“Sorry! Sorry! Go! Go! Have fun on your date with, Areum!” Chanyeol squealed, pulling away.

“Ha! Almost got your kicked!” Sehun laughed.

“But it's true..ever since Kai and Areum have been together. We never see Kai anymore.” Chanyeol sank down into his chair.

“He's grown up now.” Suho defended.

“It's not like you have a girlfriend either Suho.” Chanyeol sneered, along with Baekhyun.

Suho chuckled creepily, “Chanyeol this is your last chance.”

“What chance?”

“To write your will...” Suho glared.

“As if!” Chanyeol laughed.

“I will seriously call Luhan over right now.” Suho pulled out his phone.

“Okay! Okay! I'm sorry, Hyung! Please don't call Luhan!” Chanyeol cried.

“Good. Now shut the up.”

“Wah~ Suho's getting so big now.” Sehun smiled.

“Sehun...” Suho turned back.

“Oh. I mean the height..”

“BWAHAHAHAHA!” Chanyeol and Baekhyun burst out laughing.

“That's it.” Suho goes back in the house and locks the door.

“Where are you going, Hyung!?” Baekhyun hollered from outside.

“I'm getting my phone!” Suho yelled.

“To do what!?” They all stopped.

“.”

“Suho, open the door!”

“DON'T CALL!”

“IM SO SORRY!! BUT YOUR HEIGHT IS TRUE!! IT HAS BEEN PROVEN MANY TIMES!!”

“What are you guys doing?”

All three of them turn their heads to find Luhan standing at the door fence.

“Hi, Luhan. Did Suho call you?”

“Yeah. How did you know?” Luhan's brows knitted together.

“What did he say?”

“He called me over so we could all talk about finding out inner-selves.”

“Oh thank goodness!

“I love you Suho!”

“And to come whoop all of your butts after that.”

    ***

From D.Omma to Yehet:

So how was the counseling session with Suho and Luhan?

From Sehun to D.Omma:

My hurts. We had to sit on durian fruit while “talking about inner-selves” with Suho and Luhan.

From D.Omma to Yehet:

Thank goodness I wasn't there. /(O.O')\

As Sehun was typing, he accidentally bumped into someone, “Oh. Sorry.”

“It's okay.” the girl smiled.

Sehun looked at the girl, she had sunglasses on and was carrying bags. Maybe she came to visit someone.

    ***

“Bye, Areum!” Kai waved happily, watching his lovely girlfriend walk inside her house.

As Kai was walking down the street, he received a text.

Meet me at my house...if you remember where it is. :)

And just like that. Kai zoomed off.

 


Hello chingu subscribers! Sorry for the long update!! But! While making this I have also received a new poster and a trailer for y'all!

 

Trailer: Special thanks to priscilla!!