I Dare You...

The Girl In The Corner

 

Sehun walked to the staircase where you were crying an hour ago. [Why am I here?] Sehun walked up the staircase until he met the solid floor. He looked down and saw the untouched tissue packet. [Isn't that mine?] Sehun stared at it. [She didn't use it.] he clenched his fists then started shaking his head, "Snap out of it, Sehun. Why are you like this? It's good that she didn't use it, right?" he convinced himself.
 
He looked back at the untouched packet, his heart ached a little. He picked up the packet and ran back inside the building. He ran until he met the familiar door. He slowly opened the door, making a creaking noise and the lights.
 
Sehun stared at your sleeping body still on the ground. He swallowed hard, [Ottokae?] his heart pounded a little but he shook it off. He went over to you and softly kicked you, "Yo! Wake up!"
 
You stirred as your dream about making friends for once broke apart, "Boya~" you rubbed your eyes and looked up, "Oh." you ignored Sehun's stares and plopped back down on the hard wooden floor.
 
"Yah!" Sehun yelled, trying to keep calm.
 
You sighed and slowly got up, "Fine fine. Jesus." you stood on both your feet and walked towards the door. Sehun grabbed your arm, you looked back at him,  "Mwo?"
 
Sehun looked at you with seriousness, "You can dance?"
 
You blinked, "I can?" you acted, trying to pursuade him that you don't dance.
 
"We saw you earlier. You can dance." Sehun said with a blunt voice.
 
You moved your arm away from his grip and walked towards the door, ignoring him. [Don't bother me. I'm hungry.]
 
Sehun blocked the door and stared at you, "Can you dance?"
 
You blinked and stayed quiet.
 
"I dare you." he blurted and looked away.
 
You furrowed your eyebrows, "Mwo?"
 
He looked into your eyes, "I dare you....."
 
You sighed and nodded, waiting for the dare. [It's easiest to get out of here.]
 
"Dance with me."
 
You registered what he said and your eyes widen, "Mwo!? Anthae!
 
"Dare~" he sang, smirking.
 
"Treat me to lunch then." you crossed your arms.
 
"Deal." Sehun nodded and you both walked out of the Dance room.
 
---
 
You looked around, "Where are we?"
 
"At a restaurant."
 
"Mwo?" your eyes widen. The restaurant was beautiful. [My first time...]
 
"Waeyo? Never been to one." Sehun looked back at you and smirked before facing the front again.
 
You wrinkled your nose, "Of course this is my first time, dumbo."
 
You and Sehun sat down at a small table across from each other. [Awkward.]
 
The waitress came up and flirtatiously smiled at Sehun and batted her eyelashes.
 
You shuddered and the waitress gave you a glare.
 
Sehun heard you shudder. He stared at you for a minute before smiling at the waitress, making her melt inside, "Mian, but I have a girlfriend."
 
The waitress tried not to faint, "A-and who's the lucky one?" It can't be her, right?'" she mumbled, staring at you and Sehun.
 
Sehun nodded, "Yep. She's my girlfriend."
 
"Mwo!?" you whipped your head to him, he smirked.
 
"Mian~" he smiled again.
 
"O-oh... what's the order then?"
 
"I want.." Sehun ordered his and waited for you.
 
"I want... um...." you looked at Sehun for help but he just stared at you. "Can I have bubble tea with a salad."
 
The girl wrote on her notepad and bowed before leaving, giving her last flirt to Sehun, "Your order is coming soon."
 
You watched the waitress's figure walk away. You slammed your fists in the table, making a little thud, "What was that about!?"
 
Sehun stared at you like nothing happened, "What? What went wrong?"
 
[God, I want to hit him so bad.] "You know what it is! Don't say it ever again before you're pretty face turned into the evil queen."
 
Sehun glared at you, "What'you say?"
 
"What? What went wrong?" you imitated Sehun.
 
Sehun wrinkled his nose, [God, I want to hit her so bad.] he faced away from you and the orders came. You two ate in silence.
 
You kept hearing Sehun slurp his spaghetti. You got annoyed, "Will you shut the F up?"
 
Sehun glared at you, "What? What went wrong?" he wrinkled his nose and kept slurping on purpose. Trying to bother you some more.
 
You took your fork and pretended to stab his head as Sehun slurped closer to his plate. You took the fork away quickly so he wouldn't notice and ate again. You chuckled.
 
"What?" Sehun stared at you.
 
You chuckled again, "Nothing."
 
"Tell me." Sehun said, almost whining.
 
"Nothing." you repeated.
 
"Fine." Sehun started slurping louder, making people's head turn to you two.
 
You saw the stares, getting embarrassed. You smirked, "People that don't eat respectfully are es."
 
Sehun glared at you, [And you're saying I'm one of them?] "Thank you."
 
You nodded, "You're welcome, Se-. I mean, you're welcome, ."
 
Sehun glared at you again and pretended to hit your face, "Aish."
 
You blinked, "Waeyo? Can't hit a girl."
 
Sehun growled and stood up, "Kaja." he madly said.
 
You followed him back to school and headed straight to the dance room. [Good thing school's over or people would follow.]
 
"Ready?" Sehun said, waiting for the music to load.
 
"Of course I am. I'm not a so of course."
 
Sehun wrinkled his nose. The music came on. BoA's "Only One." started playing. You played BoA's part and Sehun played the boy part.
 
You two stared at each other the whole time. Heart beating for two different reasons: looking at each other and dancing. Or one of them was why Sehun's heart was beating so fast.
 
The part was about to come up where BoA and the boy came up to each other and laced hands, facing leaning in. [Oh ,] you swallowed hard.
 
The part came and Sehun walked dancily to you. You two linked fingers and leaned in closer to each other.
 
Sehun's heat skipped as he touched your hands and leaned in, he looked at you.
 
You two locked eyes. You let go of one hand and wiped the spaghetti sauce that was on the corner of his lip before departing.
 
Sehun's eyes widen as he kept dancing, instead, not looking at you.
 
You didn't feel a single heart skip and really just wanted the song to be over.
 
Soon, the song came to an end and you both sat far away from each other. Or he did. You quickly stood up and headed for the door.
 
"Gomowo." Sehun blurted before you completely left the room.
 
"Huh?" you looked back at him. [He just thanked me?]
 
Sehun locked eyes with you, "Gomowo."
 
"O-oh. No problem." you went out the door and tilted your head, [He actually thanked me?]