Leave Me Alone

The Girl In The Corner

I dont know why the made it rated. It's not.

 

 


You sighed as you fixed your uniform in front of your mirror, [More facing my fears and hurt. When will this last?] You looked at the clock on the wall, it read 6:13 a.m. [I have enough time]
 
You started to write:
 
Today. I woke up at 5:09 a.m. And yes, I remembered it. I thought to myself, when will this ever end? When will be appreciated by the students my age? When will I get friends? Then a question came to my head... What does happiness feel like? How do you be happy? What do you feel? What does it feel like to have friends? What does it feel like to have family who loves you? As I kept thinking about more questions that I've never experienced, I cried. For the 100th time, I cried. God, I'm greatful to have ajishis and ajimas who actually care for me, care enough to raise some money for me, get a job, go to school, and buy me things. I envy them, a lot. Since its almost time for me to go, then bye. More facing my fears, holding in hurt, and.... just... everything.
 
You put your book in your bag and left you tiny house. You made a small goodbye to the ajishi and ajima in the store before you walked to school.
 
You walked inside the gates. You could tell that eye glares were at you and whispers were about you. You over heard one conversation.
 
"Did you hear that Bae-orphan almost went suicide in the river?"
 
[Lies. All lies. I'm strong. I face my fears.. or try to.] your heart clenched, you wanted to cry. Hearing all of the lies about you, after thinking too much, you wanted to cry.
 
You ran to a small empty stairwell where no one could spot you and sobbed quietly. [Why me? Why do I have to do this job?] You watched your wet droplets fall onto the cement floor. [Why me?] you repeated in your head. You sobbed a bit louder to let it out more.
 
"Hey, you."
 
You whipped your head around and looked up, you looked back to the ground.
 
"Why are you crying?" Sehun crouched in front of you.
 
You covered your face, "Leave me alone." your voice was muffled by your bag.
 
Sehun sighed and held a small tissue packet in front of you, "Use these."
 
You slowly looked up, shocked by what he did, "Mwo..?"
 
"Use them. I don't want your tears on the clean floor."
 
You heart broke a little but you accepted the tissues. Before Sehun stood up to leave, you spoke, "Gomowo," you looked at each other.
 
Sehun blinked, shocked. "Oh." with that he walked away. Feeling sad for you. [Aish, Sehun. What did you just do?]
 
You stared at the tissue packet in your hands. [Why did he do that?]
 
Lunch:
 
You headed towards lunch, as always, people made fun of you.
 
"Cry baby." they whispered.
 
You sighed, [If only I could have a heart attack right now. But wait.. no one would care.] you sighed again as you sat down with nothing on the table, [Too stressed to eat. And I don't want to eat.] you stood up and walked away.
 
Classmates watched you walk away, "What's her problem?"
 
You opened the door and the light switch next to the door. The lights came on, you were in the dance room. [It's been so long since I've done this.] you shut the door and locked it so no one could get inside and watched you. You went to the CD rack and found a random CD and started playing it.
 
You wore a black large sweatshirt. You put the hood over your head and waited for the music to load. Then BoA's "Eat You Up" came on and you started dancing perfectly to the moves.
 
EXO-K was walking closer to the dance room.
 
Kai stopped, "Do you hear that?"
 
The rest stopped with him to listen, "Here what?" they listened in silence and heard familiar music. "Yeah. Let's check it out." they walked to the dance room and peaked through the small window.
 
"Lemme see." Baekhyun said. being -blocked by the rest. Baekhyun squeezed and and gasped.
 
They saw you dancing, your body curves, hands strongly sway, foot moves. Perfect.
 
"Who is she?" D.O asked. They shrugged. Since your hood was up, they couldn't see the face of who was dancing. They only knew it was a girl who could dance better than Kai.
 
"She should join for the dance competition." Chanyeol smiled as he watched you dance.
 
"Yeah. But who is she?" Suho asked.
 
The music came to an end and you stopped the music and put the CD on the rack. You put your hood down and turned around.
 
EXO-K's mouths dropped. [Baekim!?!?]
 
You smiled as your chest heaved up and down.
 
"She's pretty when she smiles." Baekhyun said, smiling with you.
 
Sehun rolled her eyes, "No she doesn't." he looked again. [Maybe.]
 
You stopped smiling, [I should do this again. Great exercise.] you fixed your messed up hair from you hood. You turned to the door but instead, saw the faces of EXO-K staring at you.
 
"Oh damn." Kai said. They quickly started pounding the door. "Open up! Open up, Baekim!"
 
Your eyes widen, "No. They didn't see me, right? Please don't." you looked around the room to find an escape. [There's nothing.]
 
"Open up, Baekim!" "Yah. Open up, orphan!"
 
You glared at the window of faces, [You did not just call me orphan. Nope. Not opening it.] "Leave me alone!" you yelled so they could hear through the door.
 
"Never! Open the door NOW!!"
 
Your growled, "Damn it. LEAVE ME ALONE!" you pulled your hood back up and turned off the lights. [Good thing I'm wearing dark clothes today.]
 
"Yah-.... she turned off the lights. Great."
 
"Open the door, Baekim." Sehun yelled again.
 
They waited a few minutes. Nothing.
 
"I don't think she's coming out."
 
The janitor passed by and looked at them, "What are you guys doing here?"
 
"Bae-"
 
Suho closed Chanyeol's mouth, "We were going to practice in here but the door is locked. Do you have the keys?"
 
The janitor nodded, "Yes I do. Here," he handed Suho the key, "Just give it back when you're done."
 
"Kangsangmitha," Suho bowed and unlocked the door. He gave the keys back and they walked in, turning on the light.
 
"Mwo?" they stared at your figure laying on the ground.
 
"Is she dead?" D.O said with a little bit of worry and a little bit of excitement.
 
They heard your slow soft breathing, "Nope. Sleeping."
 
"What do we do with her!?" Baekhyun said in a high pitched voice.
 
They looked at each other, "You do it."
 
Sehun's eyes widened, "Mwo? Waeyo?"
 
"Because... just because now hurry."
 
"I'm not going to do it. She can stay here as long as she wants. Like I'll care." Sehun crossed his arms over his chest.
 
They shrugged, "I guess. Let's go. And make sure to keep the door locked." They snickered.
 
They walked out the door. Before Sehun left the room last, he unlocked the door secretly and closed it.
 
"Locked?" Kai asked.
 
Sehun nodded, "Yep." he lied.
 
"Kaja!" they laughed away.