Thoughts of Confession

The Girl In The Corner
As you all three arrived back in the dorms, You quickly took a shower and changed to go practice a dance with Sehun.
 
You rose an eyebrow and your put your hands in your sweatshirt pockets, "What song are we dancing to?" you looked Sehun who was busy finding a song.
 
"It was just here." Sehun mumbled then smiled, "Found it." he clicked play and the music started.
 
Your jaw dropped as IU'S "Good Day" started.
 
"So," Sehun clapped his hands, "I'll be the guy and you are IU.... for this song."
 
And that's how practice started.
 
Three hours later of practicing:
 
Your sat down, exhausted, "Are we done?"
 
"Hmmm..." Sehun pretended to think, "Let's do one more practice run."
 
"Ugh! I want a nap." you layed your body on the couch and closed your eyes.
 
Sehun sighed and tsked, "Now's not the time for a nap. One more run through and you're done." he said to you but you didn't answer back. After a moment of silence Sehun came over to you, "Baekim?" he went on his knees and heard your soft breathing which meant you were sleeping.
 
Sehun chuckled softly, "This girl." he looked at you and stopped smiling. He moved your hair out of your face and stared at you for a while. [So cute.] He played with your soft dark brown hair.
 
Sehun swallowed hard, "I really want to tell you something but I'm afraid I might not get the right answer back." He closed his eyes and whispered to himself, "Or it might just be a thought."  he opened his eyes to look at you again, his heart thudded [Baekim? ...... I like you.] and left you there in the dance room... with the lights on.
 
-----
 
The door to the dance room opened. You stretched your arms as you exited out the doors and rubbed your eyes, "Wow, Sehun. Thanks for leaving me alone." you yawned and turned around. Your eyes widened and you pointed to the person, "Oh! Where were you?"
 
Sehun blushed from your cuteness and shrugged instead, putting on his poker face, "Well you fell asleep and I left." he lied.
 
"Ah, so.... you died your hair too?" you eyed his multi-colored hair.
 
"Oh, this?" Sehun ran his fingers through his hair which made your heart thump, "Yeah."
 
"I-I see. Well, when's the dance starting?" You asked, changing the awkward conversation that's not a conversation.
 
"Soon. So get dressed."
 
"Okay." you turned around to head back to the dorm.
 
"Wait!" Sehun stopped you.
 
You stopped, flustered by why he did that. You turned around, "Nae?"
 
Sehun looked down from embarrassment, "I bought clothes for you," he looked slightly up at you, "For the dance mission."
 
You nodded with a plain face, "Okay." and turned back to walk. You smiled at Sehun's cute embarrassment and walked on.
 
Sehun smiled weakly and turned to go to the vending machine when a pair of arms wrapped around Sehun's arm.
 
"Oppa!" Tiffany eye-smiled at Sehun, "Where are you going?"
 
Sehun cleared his throat, "To the vending machine, waeyo?"
 
"Ani." Tiffany said in a cute voice with a pout at the end.
 
Sehun stared at her for a moment before getting a soft drink from the machine.
 
"Oppa?" Tiffany asked, Sehun hummed as a yes, "Can I get one, too?"
 
Without saying anything, Sehun bought her the same drink and walked away.
 
"Oppa." Tiffany caught up, "Can I ask you something?"
 
"Sure, why not?" Sehun closed his cap to the bottle.
 
"Why did you break up with Krystal?"
 
[Krystal.] Sehun growled in his head, "Waeyo?"
 
"Just asking." Tiffany sighed, "She's heart broken now."
 
Sehun sighed, "She's a . Tell her that." and walked faster to get away from Tiffany. He opened the door to the dorm and closed it as he got in. He let out an exhale saying 'I'm safe.' He walked and looked up and froze when he saw beauty.
 
You rose an eyebrow as you saw Sehun in front of you, "Am I wearing it right?"
 
Sehun cleared his throat, opened the door and exited again.
 
You furrowed your eyebrows and mumbled, "What's with him today?"
 
The door opened again, this time it was Luhan.
 
Luhan's eyes widened and his jaw slightly dropped, [Beautiful.] he gasped in his head. Luhan walked slowly to you as he looked at you in that beautiful dress.
 
"Uh.... hi?" you said uncomfortably, not being used to wearing dresses.
 
"Hi." Luhan gulped, "You look..... beautiful.. beautiful as always." he smiled lovingly.
 
"Thanks." you blushed and looked down.
 
Luhan walked passed you and smiled to himself as he threw trash away.
 
You smiled to yourself as well.
 
Without you knowing, Luhan came up to you and kissed you on the cheek, you looked up, red cheeks, eyes wide, heart thudding, shock, embarrassment.
 
"You're always pretty. Even when you wear just a sweater and some jeans." he blushed.
 
"Thanks." you said with embarrassment. Your heart beating faster.
 
While you looked down and played with your feet, Luhan looked up at you and smiled, "Baekim?"
 
"Huh?" you looked up with your eyes wide. You waited for an answer.
 
[I like you.] Luhan wanted to say but smiled instead, "Good luck."
 
"Nae." you whisper.
 
With that, Luhan went to the bathroom and splashed cold water on his face. He turned off the water and looked at himself in the mirror, "Have I gone mad?"