Second Day of Training

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ok, from the top!  One, two three!" the dance trainer yelled.  It was seven-fifteen in the morning and you were still sleepy.  You were in one of the dance studios with EXO.  All twelve of them.  It has only been your second day practicing with them, and you still were not used to the fact of getting up early and practicing long hours.  You took your position next to Suho and Kai.  Fighting back a yawn, you positioned yourself, ready for the song to begin. 

"Sung Lang!" the dance trainer, yelled.  Fighting back to roll your eyes, you turned around and said, "Yes?"

"You are doing it all wrong!  Your hands are supposed to be in your pockets."

"I don't have any pockets!" you said, gesturing to the black yoga pants you were wearing. 

"No excuses, then put your hands on your hips like you have pockets.  Just pretend, ok?" You nodded and heard Sehun and Lu Han snickering at you.  Before snapping at them, you held back your anger and went back to your position.  Calm down, Lang.  It's only your second day here.  The music started and everyone started to dance.  Weaving back and forth, and dancing, you were soon out of breath.  Yesterday had tired you a lot, and today wasn't getting any better.  You just started with this group a day ago.  Most of them hated you anyways. 

"Ok, that was good.  That was good.  But, Lay and Kai, I want more movement.  More energy."

"Ok, we'll fix it." Kai and Lay said together.  The trainer nodded, pleased that his group was working hard.  But, however he was not pleased with you. 

"Break time.  Everyone take a break for five minutes.  Lang, I want to see you." Everyone sighed, and dispersed around the small dance room.  You went over to your harsh dance trainer.  "Lang, you need to step it up.  You need to work harder."

"I know, but it only has been my second day here.  But, I'll work harder." you said, sorry to see your trainer disappointed in you.  But secretly, you knew he had a soft spot for you.  He smiled and put a hand on your shoulder. 

"I know you will do well.  If you want, after practice, I can work with you even more, to catch you up on all of the dances," he offered.  Your eyes lit up, at the kind offer he made.

"Yes, I would like that a lot!" you said.  He smiled and said, "Good."

"Alright!  Let's get back to work!  From the top!" he yelled.  You heard some of the members groan, and you silently groaned yourself.  This was so tiring; dancing non-stop was something you were definitely not used to.  As you positioned yourself again, you heard someone whispering to you.

“Lang!  Hey, if you want, later I can help you with your dance moves.”  You turned to see who was speaking to you.  It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter