Names for the Babies

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m back!” Kai exclaimed, pulling SHINee along with him.  The baby was still crying and you were holding him, trying to make him stop. 

“AWWW!!!! Key exclaimed, before running to your side.  “He’s so cute!”

“You only have one baby?  I thought Kai said that you had two!” Minho said, before seeing Baekhyun with the baby girl. 

“The boy reminds me of Yoogeun!  Aigoo!  You should call him ‘Yoogeun’!” Taemin said. 

“That fits him!” you replied.  “Yoogeun!  Yoogeun-ah!  Don’t cry!”  Slowly, he stopped crying and starts laughing while seeing you make cute faces towards him. 

“What about the girl, does she have a name?” Jonghyun asked, motioning to the baby in Baekhyun’s arms. 

“No, not yet,” Sehun said. 

“I like the name Yoonhee,” you said.  “Yoogeun and Yoonhee.  Such cute names for twins!”

“THEY’RE TWINS?” EXO shouted.  You nodded. 

“Yeah, look at their facial features, they are so similar,” you pointed out. 

“Oh,” Xiumin said.  “Can I hold one of them?”

You nodded and handed Yoogeun to Xiumin.  “Dwaahhh!  Aigoo!  He’s so cute!”

“So, what are you going to do with the babies?” Onew asked, looking at you.

You shrugged.  “I’m going to keep them.  They were abandoned and I won’t abandon them again.”

They all nodded.  No one even remembered asking your manager if you could keep them.  Someone knocked on the door.

“Chen, can you please go get the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter