Trying to wake you up...fail…

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one’s POV

 

“Hyung, how are we going to wake her up?” Sehun asked Suho.

“Hmm…well, I don’t want to wake the Hulk up.  Remember what happened to Chanyeol when he woke her up?” Suho answered.  Sehun nodded, remembering Chanyeol

“Let’s get someone who Lang likes, and won’t kill, to wake her up!” Sehun exclaimed.  “Now, who does she like?  Kai?  Nope.  Kris?  Definitely no.  Hmmm… how about Lay?  She’s never mean around him.”

“Ok maknae, now go and convince him to wake her up.” Suho left your room and went to the kitchen to help D.O with breakfast.

Sehun looked around the dorm for Lay, and found him in Tao’s room, reading a book on the couch.  He went over to Lay and began to poke him in the shoulders.

“Hmm? Sehun, what would you like?” Lay asked, not even taking his eyes off the book.

“Well, it’s nine o’clock,” Sehun started.

“Yes?  I know that.  But, why did you come here?” Lay asked.

“Because…because…because…”

“Is that the only thing you can say today?  ‘Because’?”

“No, because…”

“You did it again!”

“Stop it hyung.  The reason I came here was because I want you, well more like me and Suho wants you to go wake up Lang.”

“Why can’t anyone else do it?”  Lay asked.  “I like reading this book.”  But he secretly wanted to go and wake her up.  Who wouldn’t?  Except for the fact that she would probably kill one of the members in the process, but oh well.

Sehun gave him a puppy face and Lay sighed.  He got up and tossed the book on the sofa and walked towards Lang’s room. He opened the door to your room, and saw a sleeping Chanyeol and lump in your bed, the size of you.  The bathroom was closed and he could hear the shower running. 

“Lay?  Is that you?” a sleepy Chanyeol murmured under his blankets as Lay creaked the door opened. 

“Yeah,” Lay responded as he closed the door behind him.

“You don’t really want to wake her up,” Chanyeol yawned as he turned to wall.

“Why would you say that?”

“I don’t know.  I’m just warning you, that’s all.  Don’t blame me if anything happens.” 

“Ok?  Where’s Baekhyun?  I didn’t see him when I was walking here.”

“I don’t know.  Maybe in the shower?”

“Whatever, I just have to wake up Lang before Suho and Sehun get mad at me.”

“Good luck, and leave me out of it too.”  Chanyeol immediately began to snore as soon as he finished speaking.  Lay rolled his eyes and walked over to your bed. 

“Lang,” he shook the lying lump, “get up, we need to get ready.”  You did not move and he got impatient and yanked off the covers.  “OMO!!!” 

When he pulled off the covers, he did not see you.  Instead he saw a teenage boy sleeping on your bed.  Your brother…Binh. 

“Lang, what did I tell you about waking me up like that?” a sleepy Binh yawned angrily.  When he saw Lay, he looked shocked and immediately jumped out of bed. 

“Where is Lang?” Lay demanded.  Binh shrugged.   “Where is she?”

“She’s in there.”  Binh pointed to the closed bathroom door. 

“Ohh…that makes sense,” Lay nodded.

“Ok, great.  Now, can I go back to sleep?”  Binh just grabbed the blanket out of Lay’s hand and curled up in your bed, falling back asleep.  Lay decided just to wake up Chanyeol, and had no success in doing that either.

 

Your POV

 

You came out of the bathroom, hair wet,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter