Backstage

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

 

Your stylists were all over you, from the lack of an hour that you missed, due to the saesang fans.

You were in a blur, seeing: the curling iron, hairspray, eye-shadow, blush – even more make up that you couldn’t even keep track of.

You were already in your outfit for tonight: shirt, pants, shoes, bracelets and necklace.

“There, you are done!” The stylists all moved back so you could see yourself.

Hair and makeup

“Wow!  Thank you so much!” you cried out.  You reached up to touch your hair.  You have never looked this pretty before, for any party yet.  You were usually so lazy to do anything to yourself when you went to fancy parties.  “I have never looked this pretty before.  Thank you!”

“Don’t mention it.  When you are going to the music awards, you will look so much more stunning and beautiful than what you are now!”

“Lang, remember not to dance too hard, or you’ll pull out your stitches.  Also, make sure that no one attacks you in a hug, or that can also pull your stitches,” your manager said.  You nodded.  “Great, now since everyone is ready, we can go backstage!”

You walked out of the room, into the hallways.  Before you made it to the backstage, you were attacked: by three hyper maknaes: Tao, Sehun and Taemin.

“Lang!”

“You’re back!”

“Omo!  You look so pretty!”

You blushed at the compliment and smiled at them.  Then Taemin came in and tried to give you a hug, but Tao and Sehun pulled him back and yelled at him.

“NO!  YOU CAN’T HUG HER!” Sehun yelled.

Taemin looked at them in alarm.  “Why?”

“Because, a crazy saesang fan stabbed her,” Tao replied, letting go of Taemin’s arm.

“WHAT?” Taemin looked at you with worry.

“It’s ok.  It doesn’t hurt that much,” you assured him.  “I just can’t have people hug me or attack me, or I might pull out the stitches.”

“I see.  Well, I will hug you…slowly.  So I won’t pull out your stitches.” Taemin came to you and slowly, REALLY SLOWLY, put his arms around you.  Tao and Sehun rolled their eyes and pulled him off of you again. 

“Really?  Taemin?” Sehun asked him.

“Yes, really, Sehun oppa,” Taemin looked at him with puppy eyes.

“Aish!  You are so troublesome,” Tao shook his head.  “I don’t know how SHINee can even take care of you.  No wonder you are so spoiled.”

“I am not!”

“Yes you are…”

“Nu-uh!”

“Taemin!  Where have yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter